What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yo (1 Viewer)

The only time I ever share a hotel room is on my annual raider road game. And we all always have our own bed. What you're missing is that it's childish. And thats why alyssa is with someone else.
It's far from childish. All of us live within 30 minutes from downtown. We rented a room specifically to pre-drink and a place to sober up.If we wanted to be comfortable or hook up anyone of us could have just taken a taxi back home, but actually splitting a room is a cheaper alternative vs. taxi rates. To each his own so that's the last I'll talk about the sharing a room thing.
You're doing it wrong, assuming you actually want to get laid here.
At the very least have two rooms so whoever hooks up has a place to go.
So every time you go out with friends you need to always book a separate room just so you can possibly have sex with someone?There's a time and place for everything. I don't understand why every time you go out it has to be with the objective of ####### someone. Didn't know the hotel room topic was such an issue.

I'd still like an update about where things are with Alyssa. That storyline got completely dropped all the sudden.
She came into town Friday. We've been having dinner/lunch and talking since then. Just kind of sorting everything out. Not sure where it's going or where it's headed but she broke up with the PT before she left just like she said she would.

The only time I ever share a hotel room is on my annual raider road game. And we all always have our own bed. What you're missing is that it's childish. And thats why alyssa is with someone else.
It's far from childish. All of us live within 30 minutes from downtown. We rented a room specifically to pre-drink and a place to sober up.If we wanted to be comfortable or hook up anyone of us could have just taken a taxi back home, but actually splitting a room is a cheaper alternative vs. taxi rates. To each his own so that's the last I'll talk about the sharing a room thing.
So every time you go out with friends you need to always book a separate room just so you can possibly have sex with someone?There's a time and place for everything. I don't understand why every time you go out it has to be with the objective of ####### someone. Didn't know the hotel room topic was such an issue.
I also like to have my own bed.

You are willing to spend a lot of money to look good and on other material things.....why wouldn't you shoot the lock off the wallet and buck up for your own hotel room. This isn't college.

You are willing to spend a lot of money to look good and on other material things.....why wouldn't you shoot the lock off the wallet and buck up for your own hotel room. This isn't college.
I don't know where you guys live but hotel rooms in the downtown area of SJ and SF aren't cheap. Sure maybe in some fly-over state it's affordable to get your own crappy as motel room in a downtown area but here you're talking over easily over $100 a night.... and I'm supposed to do that EVERY TIME I GO OUT or else I'm childish? Cry me a freakin river.

this hotel room shtick is weird.

who cares? they weren't going on vacation.

I'll sleep on the floor of a hotel room if I have to and I'm almost 40.

We're laughing because, no matter what your intentions were earlier in the day, you clearly wanted to bang "Teacher" at the end of the night...and you thought the best way to do that was in a room with 7 people.

I don't know where you guys live but hotel rooms in the downtown area of SJ and SF aren't cheap. Sure maybe in some fly-over state it's affordable to get your own crappy as motel room in a downtown area but here you're talking over easily over $100 a night.... and I'm supposed to do that EVERY TIME I GO OUT or else I'm childish? Cry me a freakin river.
YOU TRIED TO F*** HER WITH 5 OTHER PEOPLE IN THE SAME ROOM. Why not go down to the lobby and spring for another room? Can't be more expensive that that hooker was.

YOU TRIED TO F*** HER WITH 5 OTHER PEOPLE IN THE SAME ROOM. Why not go down to the lobby and spring for another room? Can't be more expensive that that hooker was.
$150 for a room. If I had gotten the vibes earlier in the night sure, but like I said our interaction was limited. It was already 0330 by the time I got into bed and I had get up for work by 0600.

I'd still like an update about where things are with Alyssa. That storyline got completely dropped all the sudden.
She came into town Friday. We've been having dinner/lunch and talking since then. Just kind of sorting everything out. Not sure where it's going or where it's headed but she broke up with the PT before she left just like she said she would.
Did you tell her about the heavy chick hook up this weekend? Did you ask if she hooked up with PT one more time before the broke up just for old times (hint: we all know she let the PT have it at least one more time so no harm in asking).

Did you tell her about the heavy chick hook up this weekend? Did you ask if she hooked up with PT one more time before the broke up just for old times (hint: we all know she let the PT have it at least one more time so no harm in asking).
Nope. Why should I? We're not together.Yes. She said, "No." I believe her.... it's that time of the month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. Why should I? We're not together.Yes. She said, "No." I believe her.... it's that time of the month.
And if you can't #### that day, babyJust lay back and open your mouth

The only time I ever share a hotel room is on my annual raider road game. And we all always have our own bed.

What you're missing is that it's childish. And thats why alyssa is with someone else.
It's far from childish. All of us live within 30 minutes from downtown. We rented a room specifically to pre-drink and a place to sober up.If we wanted to be comfortable or hook up anyone of us could have just taken a taxi back home, but actually splitting a room is a cheaper alternative vs. taxi rates.

To each his own so that's the last I'll talk about the sharing a room thing.

The only time I ever share a hotel room is on my annual raider road game. And we all always have our own bed.

What you're missing is that it's childish. And thats why alyssa is with someone else.
It's far from childish. All of us live within 30 minutes from downtown. We rented a room specifically to pre-drink and a place to sober up.If we wanted to be comfortable or hook up anyone of us could have just taken a taxi back home, but actually splitting a room is a cheaper alternative vs. taxi rates.

To each his own so that's the last I'll talk about the sharing a room thing.
$150 for a room. If I had gotten the vibes earlier in the night sure, but like I said our interaction was limited. It was already 0330 by the time I got into bed and I had get up for work by 0600.
When are you going to get serious about your job? Do you think it's appropriate to be out partying all night and then go into work with no sleep? Get your #### together.

i don't know why i bother.......

call her. don't ####### text her. ask her out. simply. "hey , i had fun the other night, want to grab a drink/bite to eat/get it crackin on the dance floor/i'm happy to drop $500 on a date" whatever.

and we wouldn't be having this conversation if you had just been a MAN and gotten your own hotel room. it's chicken ####, little boy, high school moves like these that drove alyssa away.

this was the move: preschool teacher shows obvious interest in our asian hero. you say, "be right back", go down to the front desk. get your own room. congrats, you are a man! and like the crackin suit you had at the wedding you get to upstage all your fat, no game, no offdee friends. worst case scenario? you get a good nights sleep by yourself.
Our interaction was brief for the most part so I didn't really get a good gauge until we were in bed.She was the last to arrive as we were pre-gaming. Didn't talk too her much in the hotel room. Walking to our first bar I started to chat her up a bit. Then after the first bar I left the group to meet up with a different set of friends. From there I didn't see pre-school teacher until after the bars closed when I got back to the hotel room.

A few of us wanted to get something to eat so we walked to grab some food. From there I must have charmed her some more. I knew she was interested but nothing too obvious.

When we finally got back to the hotel everyone asleep. I went to take my contacts off and take a piss. When I got back everyone else had staked their spot. That's when pre-school teacher scooted over and motioned I sleep next to her and from there I tried to take it as far as possible.

So yah it kind of just happened. Didn't really do much wotk with her.
Regardless, there's no reason for a grown man with a good job sharing a hotel room with seven people. Crap like this is the reason Alyssa is with the PT.
This what he just doesn't get
You guys are overreacting with this sharing a room thing. 6 of the 7 people are nurses. We all could have had our own room if we wanted. We just went out to have a good time and needed a place to pre-drink and crash so we didn't have to drive anywhere after.

We're not trying to bone chicks every night.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Sharing a room with 1 person isn't ideal. Sharing a room with 2 people is out of the question for a grown man. Sharing a hotel room with 6 people is an absolute joke.

You are a boy. You have no game.

:lmao: at hotel snobs coming out of the woodwork

would have made more sense to take a cab home than booking a 2nd hotel room at 3 in the morning.

So if she asks you are you going to tell her the truth? I like where this is going but she is going to go crazy.....This is getting interesting again. :popcorn:

:lmao: at hotel snobs coming out of the woodworkwould have made more sense to take a cab home than booking a 2nd hotel room at 3 in the morning.
I don't think he added the 0300 thing until after most the piling on. As for "hotel snobs," I think it's actually called "acting like an adult." But in No. 16's case, he may actually be sort of young to expect that kind of behavior. Most older people would never think of sharing a room with seven others. I know I wouldn't.

Btw the fiancée and I spent the weekend sharing a suite w a couple we are good friends w (I hear ya on the saving money part) and I think both couples involved can tell you the bathroom is your friend. :slapithigh:
:wall:Don't listen to this guy.
Um, yeah. Woz-If you need to bang every day, get your own room. If you cant afford it, tell your buddy to hit the road for for an hour. Banging it out in the bathroom while your buddy and gf/wife/whatever are in the bedroom is ridiculous. The only time this should happen is on spring break. You want to be a partner in a firm, but you still pull #### like this? You may need to grow up as much (or more) than No. 16.
:lmao:
What are you laughing at? That analysis is bang on. Totally pathetic. The articling students at our firm wouldn't do that.Describing you as "sophomoric" would be overly generous.

:lmao: at hotel snobs coming out of the woodworkwould have made more sense to take a cab home than booking a 2nd hotel room at 3 in the morning.
I don't think he added the 0300 thing until after most the piling on. As for "hotel snobs," I think it's actually called "acting like an adult." But in No. 16's case, he may actually be sort of young to expect that kind of behavior. Most older people would never think of sharing a room with seven others. I know I wouldn't.
most older people wouldn't even think of renting a hotel room for going out in the same city where they live.he's single and in his 20s. who cares if they share a room in the Bay area to avoid having to drive home wasted at 4am?

most older people wouldn't even think of renting a hotel room for going out in the same city where they live.he's single and in his 20s. who cares if they share a room in the Bay area to avoid having to drive home wasted at 4am?
Not supporting or arguing against the so called "snobs." Just explaining the position. As I said, he added the 0300 thing after he was bashed. More than likely, that's because he didn't make up that "fact" until then.

So PT's big finale was in her butt.Awesome!

Not supporting or arguing against the so called "snobs." Just explaining the position. As I said, he added the 0300 thing after he was bashed. More than likely, that's because he didn't make up that "fact" until then.
I understand the position, and think it's pretty ridiculous given the situation he was in.Lots of stuff to give him crap about in this thread, but splitting a hotel room to avoid drunk driving isn't one of them.

He should have had his own hotel room when they booked. Or at least room with one guy so you have your bed. But then again the rooms were $150/nt so that would have cost a whopping $75. :lmao: Best to split one room 7 ways. Sounds awesome.

He should have had his own hotel room when they booked. Or at least room with one guy so you have your bed. But then again the rooms were $150/nt so that would have cost a whopping $75. :lmao: Best to split one room 7 ways. Sounds awesome.
doesn't sound like he was really planning on sleeping there.it was a place to drink before going out and sober up afterwards.not like he was on vacation or something.

Plans change. Having one room to preparty in is fine. Once it changes to sleeping there, each person should get their own bed. Whether that's at midnight or 3am shouldn't matter.

Broke college students throw seven people in a room. Not adults over the age of 21 with paying jobs. Especially not adults trying to get laid even if it wasn't planned. It's certainly better than driving drunk, but it's still ridiculously immature.

Plans change. Having one room to preparty in is fine. Once it changes to sleeping there, each person should get their own bed. Whether that's at midnight or 3am shouldn't matter. Broke college students throw seven people in a room. Not adults over the age of 21 with paying jobs. Especially not adults trying to get laid even if it wasn't planned. It's certainly better than driving drunk, but it's still ridiculously immature.
I'll sleep on the floor if I have to - hell, I just did when I went to my wife's family reunion in Vancouver - but getting just one room with 6 other guys is saying "we know none of us have a chance of getting laid tonight".

Btw the fiancée and I spent the weekend sharing a suite w a couple we are good friends w (I hear ya on the saving money part) and I think both couples involved can tell you the bathroom is your friend. :slapithigh:
:wall:Don't listen to this guy.
Um, yeah. Woz-If you need to bang every day, get your own room. If you cant afford it, tell your buddy to hit the road for for an hour. Banging it out in the bathroom while your buddy and gf/wife/whatever are in the bedroom is ridiculous. The only time this should happen is on spring break. You want to be a partner in a firm, but you still pull #### like this? You may need to grow up as much (or more) than No. 16.
:lmao:
What are you laughing at? That analysis is bang on. Totally pathetic. The articling students at our firm wouldn't do that.Describing you as "sophomoric" would be overly generous.
:rolleyes:I'm laughing at an overall personality diagnosis based on one unspecific, jest-filled sentence read on an internet messageboard.

I understand the position, and think it's pretty ridiculous given the situation he was in.Lots of stuff to give him crap about in this thread, but splitting a hotel room to avoid drunk driving isn't one of them.
:goodposting:

Wasn't she in that foreign land for a couple weeks?

Wasn't she in that foreign land for a couple weeks?
She told him that her period was jet lagged and he believed her.

So your boy got some type of action last night. Went bar hopping with some friends and one if the chicks latched on to me. Cute pre-school teacher a little bit on the thicker side but with a huge rack at least.Anyways we all got one hotel room for 7 people (2 queen) and we were fooling around in the bed even though my friend was passed out in bed. We made out, she let me molest her ####, she rubbed my crotch through my jeans, and sucked my finger. I tried getting into the panties or her hands into my drawers but she resisted probably because her 2 friends were in the room.Eventually they left our hotel around 0530 and I got her number before she left. What's the play here?
WhyTF are you pre gaming to go bar hopping? Money seems to be the issue, 2 cabs would been around the same price as the room. Who gets a $150 hotel room 30 minutes from their house with 7 people to pregame and sober up in? May as well get the $79 ####hole room. And here's the deal No. 16, I wouldn't be giving you any #### about this if you hadn't expressed that your true desire is ride off into the sunset with Corlyssa. It's behavior like this that drove her away the first time. It's childish. She wants a man. Not some goofy kid thats pre gaming in a hotel just to go bar hopping. And then a few hours later is trying to #### her with 5 other people in the same room.But, I appreciate your candor, keep it up!

I didn't make up the fact.Bars stop serving alcohol at 0130. Walk back to room... 0200.Walk to get food, eat, and walk back... 0300. No need to make up anything here.

So your boy got some type of action last night. Went bar hopping with some friends and one if the chicks latched on to me. Cute pre-school teacher a little bit on the thicker side but with a huge rack at least.Anyways we all got one hotel room for 7 people (2 queen) and we were fooling around in the bed even though my friend was passed out in bed. We made out, she let me molest her ####, she rubbed my crotch through my jeans, and sucked my finger. I tried getting into the panties or her hands into my drawers but she resisted probably because her 2 friends were in the room.Eventually they left our hotel around 0530 and I got her number before she left. What's the play here?
WhyTF are you pre gaming to go bar hopping? Money seems to be the issue, 2 cabs would been around the same price as the room. Who gets a $150 hotel room 30 minutes from their house with 7 people to pregame and sober up in? May as well get the $79 ####hole room. And here's the deal No. 16, I wouldn't be giving you any #### about this if you hadn't expressed that your true desire is ride off into the sunset with Corlyssa. It's behavior like this that drove her away the first time. It's childish. She wants a man. Not some goofy kid thats pre gaming in a hotel just to go bar hopping. And then a few hours later is trying to #### her with 5 other people in the same room.But, I appreciate your candor, keep it up!
Why not pre-game before you go bar hopping? Great way to have some relaxed fun with friends and warm up for the evening. Saving money is just a bonus.$150 split 7 ways is $20+ a person. For $25 each: we had a place where we could all meet, drink, trash, sober up, and not worry about having to clean up. There may not be any value to you but that's well worth it to me.Wish there was a $79 #### hole room withing walking distance of all the downtown bars and clubs. We could go a few more miles out, but hey we're all professionals now. We splurged.

Plans change. Having one room to preparty in is fine. Once it changes to sleeping there, each person should get their own bed. Whether that's at midnight or 3am shouldn't matter. Broke college students throw seven people in a room. Not adults over the age of 21 with paying jobs. Especially not adults trying to get laid even if it wasn't planned. It's certainly better than driving drunk, but it's still ridiculously immature.
I'll sleep on the floor if I have to - hell, I just did when I went to my wife's family reunion in Vancouver - but getting just one room with 6 other guys is saying "we know none of us have a chance of getting laid tonight".
Actually it was 4 dudes and 3 girls.

I didn't make up the fact.Bars stop serving alcohol at 0130. Walk back to room... 0200.Walk to get food, eat, and walk back... 0300. No need to make up anything here.
Just curious how much you had to drink? So you're finger-bangin' the special-ed teacher then work your shift on maybe 30 minutes of drunk sleep? Which means you're caring for patients on no sleep while you're hung-over? Do I have this correct?And I know you're going to say you were in the psych unit, but give me a ####### break!?! You would be so fired if I knew you were pulling this #### on my watch.

I dont think you guys who are giving #16 a hard time about the hotel realize how expensive it really is to go out 3-5 times a night especially when you add in Vegas trips.

WhyTF are you pre gaming to go bar hopping? Money seems to be the issue, 2 cabs would been around the same price as the room.

Who gets a $150 hotel room 30 minutes from their house with 7 people to pregame and sober up in? May as well get the $79 ####hole room.

And here's the deal No. 16, I wouldn't be giving you any #### about this if you hadn't expressed that your true desire is ride off into the sunset with

Corlyssa. It's behavior like this that drove her away the first time. It's childish. She wants a man. Not some goofy kid thats pre gaming in a hotel just to go bar hopping. And then a few hours later is trying to #### her with 5 other people in the same room.

But, I appreciate your candor, keep it up!
She hooked up with a physical trainer that doesnt exactly scream ready to move up the career ladder and have kids. By all accounts Alyssa and #16 had alot of mutual friends which would suggest that she liked participating in these kinds of activities.

WhyTF are you pre gaming to go bar hopping? Money seems to be the issue, 2 cabs would been around the same price as the room.

Who gets a $150 hotel room 30 minutes from their house with 7 people to pregame and sober up in? May as well get the $79 ####hole room.

And here's the deal No. 16, I wouldn't be giving you any #### about this if you hadn't expressed that your true desire is ride off into the sunset with

Corlyssa. It's behavior like this that drove her away the first time. It's childish. She wants a man. Not some goofy kid thats pre gaming in a hotel just to go bar hopping. And then a few hours later is trying to #### her with 5 other people in the same room.

She hooked up with a physical trainer that doesnt exactly scream ready to move up the career ladder and have kids. By all accounts Alyssa and #16 had alot of mutual friends which would suggest that she liked participating in these kinds of activities.
Independent trainers can make really good money, of course that depends on how motivated they are. They also don't have ridiculous working hours either.

Independent trainers can make really good money, of course that depends on how motivated they are. They also don't have ridiculous working hours either.
he might have his #### together. or least appear to have it together. and being rich is probably not why she started boning him.here are corlyssa's options: go get it crackin in a hotel room with 7 people, and fend off sexual advances at 0330 in a room full of people. and have to leave at 0600

or go park on treasure island overlooking the city, drink a bottle of wine and get piped out under the stars. and be home by 11. sorry, 2300, cause homeboy has to be up and functional at 0500

which would most women like to do?

he might have his #### together. or least appear to have it together. and being rich is probably not why she started boning him.here are corlyssa's options: go get it crackin in a hotel room with 7 people, and fend off sexual advances at 0330 in a room full of people. and have to leave at 0600

or go park on treasure island overlooking the city, drink a bottle of wine and get piped out under the stars. and be home by 11. sorry, 2300, cause homeboy has to be up and functional at 0500

He could just as likely bang all his clients and party it up working late afternoon to night timeframe. Some of the biggest alcoholics I have known in my life have been workout fanatics.

So your boy got some type of action last night. Went bar hopping with some friends and one if the chicks latched on to me. Cute pre-school teacher a little bit on the thicker side but with a huge rack at least.

Anyways we all got one hotel room for 7 people (2 queen) and we were fooling around in the bed even though my friend was passed out in bed. We made out, she let me molest her ####, she rubbed my crotch through my jeans, and sucked my finger. I tried getting into the panties or her hands into my drawers but she resisted probably because her 2 friends were in the room.

Eventually they left our hotel around 0530 and I got her number before she left. What's the play here?
WhyTF are you pre gaming to go bar hopping? Money seems to be the issue, 2 cabs would been around the same price as the room. Who gets a $150 hotel room 30 minutes from their house with 7 people to pregame and sober up in? May as well get the $79 ####hole room.

Why not pre-game before you go bar hopping? Great way to have some relaxed fun with friends and warm up for the evening. Saving money is just a bonus.$150 split 7 ways is $20+ a person. For $25 each: we had a place where we could all meet, drink, trash(really?), sober up, and not worry about having to clean up. There may not be any value to you but that's well worth it to me.

Wish there was a $79 #### hole room withing walking distance of all the downtown bars and clubs. We could go a few more miles out, but hey we're all professionals now. We splurged.
you've been very honest and i appreciate it. any chance y'all popped open a few capsules of molly, lined up some rails and got rollin? and that's why the hotel room was obtained? as well as the sober up spot :loco:

no judgement at all, i just cant wrap my head around getting a hotel room for pregaming for a night of bar hopping, especially 30 minutes away from where i live. i grew up in LA, everything is 20-40 minutes plus away.

and if you continued drinking upon your return to the hotel room, it's unlikely that anyone was legally sober by 0600

He could just as likely bang all his clients and party it up working late afternoon to night timeframe. Some of the biggest alcoholics I have known in my life have been workout fanatics.
not my point. but thanks

not my point. but thanks
Your point has no merit either. This wasn't a date night nor did I go into the night aiming at hooking up with anyone. I just went to party with friends.

Just curious how much you had to drink? So you're finger-bangin' the special-ed teacher then work your shift on maybe 30 minutes of drunk sleep? Which means you're caring for patients on no sleep while you're hung-over? Do I have this correct?And I know you're going to say you were in the psych unit, but give me a ####### break!?! You would be so fired if I knew you were pulling this #### on my watch.
I wasn't hungover.Probably pre-gaming I roughly had 6 "red cup shots" between 2200-2300. Then just had one other shot the rest of the night.Had a good buzz, but nothing crazy.7 shots to simmer from 2200-0700. So 9 hours for it to get through my system even before work starts.

Users who are viewing this thread