What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

January 6th - what will happen? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberals are making the mere presence of people as an aggressive action and ignorimg the real aggressors.  The different set of standards disgust me.  
Conservatives are making the presence of a gun welding minor at a riot as not aggressive while calling other gun welding rioters the aggressors. The different set of standards disgusts me.   

*for the record I am neither liberal or conservative.  

1.  He fleed because there were a group of people coming at him.

2.  He tried to turn himself in and he was instructed to go home.  

You are welcome for the clarification. 
There is no proof of that. I doubt the police, after becoming aware that he committed two homicides, told him to "Be a good boy and go home to where you live in another state" 

Do you not consider bringing a firearm to a protest that is bursting at the seams with tension an act of aggression?  I'm having trouble believing that anyone seriously thinks he was there to protect and de-escalate the situation.
No.  It is legal.  I know people don't think it should be, but it is their right.   People exercising their right does in no way justify aggression, assault and robbery. 
No, it wasn’t legal for him. He was breaking the law.  

Do you not consider bringing a firearm to a protest that is bursting at the seams with tension an act of aggression?  I'm having trouble believing that anyone seriously thinks he was there to protect and de-escalate the situation.
One of the alleged victims was carrying a firearm and attempting to shoot Rittenhouse before Rittenhouse beat him to it.

I’m aware. Just pointing it out as the criminal activity of the other 3 continues to be a talking point.  
It is a misdemeanor.  I routinely go around assaulting people who jaywalk.  Especially old ladies.  I like to take their canes away.  

It is a misdemeanor.  I routinely go around assaulting people who jaywalk.  Especially old ladies.  I like to take their canes away.  
Good to know all misdemeanors are the same and you’re in no way looking through biased lens here.
Apparently in jon_mx land jaywalking and a minor carrying an AR at a riot looking to play vigilante are the same thing.  
For the record in dkp993 land they aren’t, not even close.  

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're aiming a gun at someone, you better intend to kill them. They came after him as a group and continued to pursue him as he ran away. One tackled him and another tried to hit him over the head with a skateboard while he was down. They reached for his gun and he shot them. This is all on video. 
Yes, both murders and the attempted murder are all in video.  Of course, most people have only seen the video stitched together by Lin Wood, that doesn’t include the fact that he made a freaking phone call between his first murder and his second.  The edited video makes it see like it was all one thing.

What happens to this kid aside, everyone is on board with this is not what people should be doing. Right?

Playing cop, bringing a weapon into a riot situation to "protect" a car lot.

What happens to this kid aside, everyone is on board with this is not what people should be doing. Right?

Playing cop, bringing a weapon into a riot situation to "protect" a car lot.
They also lied and said the owner of the car lot asked them to come.  He denies it.

Yes, both murders and the attempted murder are all in video.  Of course, most people have only seen the video stitched together by Lin Wood, that doesn’t include the fact that he made a freaking phone call between his first murder and his second.  The edited video makes it see like it was all one thing.
You seem to be the only person on this forum who even knows who Lin Wood is.  I have seen a couple of Robert Barnes videos though. 

I saw the video last year when it was released on twitter. The whole video. There was no murder and the only attempted murder was against him. He stopped that. 

I saw the video last year when it was released on twitter. The whole video. There was no murder and the only attempted murder was against him. He stopped that. 
If you saw one video of “the whole incicident” it was the one edited by Lin Wood’s production company.  There is no single video of all of it.  Most people saw the Lin Wood video.

If you saw one video of “the whole incicident” it was the one edited by Lin Wood’s production company.  There is no single video of all of it.  Most people saw the Lin Wood video.
Can you link to this video.  Maybe explain what was false about it 

I want to see him cry on anguish when this girl beating punk spends a great deal of his life in the sort of prison that isn't kind to his type.  I will take great delight and glee in his meltdown.
No he shot the wife beater. You have your stories crossed. 

Oh, guess you’re not aware of the video of Rittenhouse punching a woman in the head from behind.  He’s a peach. 
I've seen the video of a group of teens in an argument where a girl starts swinging hitting 2 other people and another teen, allegedly KR hits her in the melee yes. Did they ever confirm it was him because I only see articles with allegedly still. 

Even so, that doesn't explain how at a riot in Kenosha, Kyle is seen running from a group of people chasing him, shoots 3 people and they are all convicted criminals. What are the odds?

They shouldn’t have been there with guns either.

Why would someone head into this to “protect” a car lot? 
Not the smartest decision in the world. But let's be real here. 3 individuals that went to a riot looking for trouble found it. Kyle may face criminal charges for possession of a weapon across state lines but no way is he getting convicted of murder.

I've seen the video of a group of teens in an argument where a girl starts swinging hitting 2 other people and another teen, allegedly KR hits her in the melee yes. Did they ever confirm it was him because I only see articles with allegedly still. 

Even so, that doesn't explain how at a riot in Kenosha, Kyle is seen running from a group of people chasing him, shoots 3 people and they are all convicted criminals. What are the odds?
If I illegally shoot three people, there’s a chance they all had traffic tickets.  Unless he knew their backgrounds (which Lin Wood falsified, ignoring dismissals of charges), it’s irrelevant. The one guy that had a gun never used it.  Why’d he have a gun?  Because he wasn’t a felon.  He shot a legal gun owner.  Where’s the outrage???

Not the smartest decision in the world. But let's be real here. 3 individuals that went to a riot looking for trouble found it.
I would say the exact same thing about this kid.

Let cops do their jobs. 

Do you want armed vigilantes coming into your town if something like this occurs? 

I would say the exact same thing about this kid.

Let cops do their jobs. 

Do you want armed vigilantes coming into your town if something like this occurs? 
Nope. Which is why I fully expect him to face some charges for possession of a weapon. 

Nope. Which is why I fully expect him to face some charges for possession of a weapon. 
At a minimum. We’ll see what come of the rest.

This kid seems like he has been radicalized though. The whole story is just tragic. 

Special laws related to firearms in public gatherings need to be looked at. No one should be rolling into these things with weapons. 

At a minimum. We’ll see what come of the rest.

This kid seems like he has been radicalized though. The whole story is just tragic. 

Special laws related to firearms in public gatherings need to be looked at. No one should be rolling into these things with weapons. 
No one should be looking to start a riot over a police encounter either. Things last year were allowed to go on and the instigators (the media and politicians) still have not been held accountable. If we're to believe the narrative back at the core of this thread. 

No one should be looking to start a riot over a police encounter either. Things last year were allowed to go on and the instigators (the media and politicians) still have not been held accountable. If we're to believe the narrative back at the core of this thread. 
People shouldn’t be rioting. People are going to protest when a cop kills someone though, Protesting is a right that we have as Americans. 

Politicians are held accountable at the polls.

Media is such a broad term so not sure there what you are alluding to, but I’m sure there were some things out there that didn’t help. Not sure how you deal with this since people have a lot of leeway there.

What I’m certain about is people absolutely shouldn’t be heading into this situation to “help” armed. This is a terrible idea. 

Which convicted felon was that?
Which lie are you repeating?  Grosskreutz was never convicted of any felony, which is why he legally owned a gun.  He was acting as a medic at the protests.  Sad how little regard people defending murder have for actual facts.

Which lie are you repeating?  Grosskreutz was never convicted of any felony, which is why he legally owned a gun.  He was acting as a medic at the protests.  Sad how little regard people defending murder have for actual facts.
I see now that he never had a felony. Just a misdemeanor charge of discharging a weapon while intoxicated. 

Sorry to confuse the upstanding citizen who was about to shoot a man being attacked in the street by 2 others then got shot himself. 

At least the pedophile and wife beater got what they were looking for.

Too bad there wasn't one there in this case. 
No, there were two.  That’s why he’s charged with two.  Funny how that works.  He called a friend after the first one and said “I just killed a guy.  I’m going to jail for life. “  Guess his facts are more accurate than yours.

I see now that he never had a felony. Just a misdemeanor charge of discharging a weapon while intoxicated. 

Sorry to confuse the upstanding citizen who was about to shoot a man being attacked in the street by 2 others then got shot himself. 

At least the pedophile and wife beater got what they were looking for.
While we are dissecting people’s backgrounds  this Rittenhouse dude has vids of him sucker punching a girl and hanging with The Proud Boys flashing their cute little white power signs.

While we are dissecting people’s backgrounds  this Rittenhouse dude has vids of him sucker punching a girl and hanging with The Proud Boys flashing their cute little white power signs.
If you haven’t figured it out, there’s no fact they won’t distort or flat out lie about to defend this murderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread