What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

January 6th - what will happen? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I always suspected that Stone is part of Antifa

John Wayne Gacy was photographed shaking hands with the First Lady during the Carter Administration.

We are going to extrapolate that Jimmy and his wife were also serial killers too?

I shook hands with Candice Swaenpoel once. I suppose that means, in your stretched out logic, we are actually married based on that alone. Lucky me.

If you get a panoramic camera and rig it to a drone, I suppose you'll have Six Degrees Of Kevin Bacon beat for good.

John Wayne Gacy was photographed shaking hands with the First Lady during the Carter Administration.

We are going to extrapolate that Jimmy and his wife were also serial killers too?

I shook hands with Candice Swaenpoel once. I suppose that means, in your stretched out logic, we are actually married based on that alone. Lucky me.

If you get a panoramic camera and rig it to a drone, I suppose you'll have Six Degrees Of Kevin Bacon beat for good.
It was a joke

I would like to know who was the highest ranking person that saw this intelligence report that had authority to change deployment of officers.
Well this is simple....I&A (part of DHS) is ultimately responsible for doing these sorts of assessments.  That's a federal agency that ends up in daily threat assessment briefings daily to all our senior officials....both foreign and domestic.  Everyone from the President down saw this.  Knowing that, a better question is "who was the highest ranking person that took the intelligence seriously?"

The people that I know that work in various intelligence agencies are among some of the highest quality and hardest working people I know. Your comment is flippant and uninformed.
Yeah, okay.  you know people.  

I don't believe a word of that - not with how you post in here.  Those aren't the postings of a rational man, much less one who "knows people" in intelligence agencies.

I don't believe a word of that - not with how you post in here.  Those aren't the postings of a rational man, much less one who "knows people" in intelligence agencies.
It's not that rare to know someone who works in intelligence. Hell, I have never sniffed military service nor spent any time around DC yet I know half dozen people who at various times in their lives have worked or still work for intelligence agencies. If you don't believe me, I can explain how I know them and how much I know about their work 

His boss’s neighbor’s brother….  The fact that the Liberal bat signal went out on my post should tell you everything you need to know about the intelligence agencies today.

His boss’s neighbor’s brother….  The fact that the Liberal bat signal went out on my post should tell you everything you need to know about the intelligence agencies today.
So disrespectful, to not just the rank and file, but to our people in the field risking their lives for you.

Go ahead a yammer on in the inner webs while the people you insult have your back.

If you want to carve out specific failings of US intelligence, like for example the 2016 New York FBI field office, then go ahead. You’ll find failures and even some corruption, but by and large these professionals are performing vital, sometimes heroic work.

So disrespectful, to not just the rank and file, but to our people in the field risking their lives for you.

Go ahead a yammer on in the inner webs while the people you insult have your back.
This is right in keeping with the path often taken by Trump loving conservatives, attacking members of the military and veterans with distinguished service records like McCain, Mueller, Col Vindman etc

This is right in keeping with the path often taken by Trump loving conservatives, attacking members of the military and veterans with distinguished service records like McCain, Mueller, Col Vindman etc
Well, let's be fair here.  The left doesn't exude support for those people either when they're constantly chanting "defund the police" and putting the US and Israel in the same category as Hamas.  Or when they're supporting or making excuses for BLM/Antifa who are trying to burn down Federal/State buildings and attacking cops on the street with their rioting.

I don't support attacking and belittling of our military or intelligence agencies either and I'm a conservative who voted for Trump twice.

While propping up felonious traitors like Mike Flynn…

You forgot Clapper, Comey, Page and Strzok. 😆

Well, let's be fair here.  The left doesn't exude support for those people either when they're constantly chanting "defund the police" and putting the US and Israel in the same category as Hamas.  Or when they're supporting or making excuses for BLM/Antifa who are trying to burn down Federal/State buildings and attacking cops on the street with their rioting.

I don't support attacking and belittling of our military or intelligence agencies either and I'm a conservative who voted for Trump twice.
Trump said he trusted Putin over our own IC. 

That’s bad. If the leader of the Dem party said this there would be nuclear level meltdown by conservatives. 

That’s bad. If the leader of the Dem party said this there would be nuclear level meltdown by conservatives. 
Of course there would be, but I said it's all bad.

The Democrats don't hold any moral high ground here is what I'm getting at.  Being outraged at Trump for saying something like that while supporting what I posted above isn't a look that says "I support our military, police and intelligence agencies".

We all need to do better.  I'm not saying any of those three are beyond reproach either.  Just that most of those people are damn good at what they do and we don't want to disparage everyone for the failings of a few.

Fortunately  Clapper, Comey , Page and Stzrok were/are more patriotic than that and know who one should trust.

Who are the biggest American traitors over the past 4 years?
Silly me, here I was thinking the dude that beat a Capital police officer with the US flag on January 6th was more of a traitor. Or one of those who broke windows of the Capital building and shouted “ hang Mike Pence” but I forgot we call them peaceful touring protesters 

Silly me, here I was thinking the dude that beat a Capital police officer with the US flag on January 6th was more of a traitor. Or one of those who broke windows of the Capital building and shouted “ hang Mike Pence” but I forgot we call them peaceful touring protesters 
peaceful touring patriots

You are wrong.  Lying and taking actions to attempt to remove a sitting President is number 1 on the list of anti-American traitor.

You are wrong.  Lying and taking actions to attempt to remove a sitting President is number 1 on the list of anti-American traitor.
So which is it - they were trying to stop the electoral process or they were peacefully  protesting? 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread