What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

January 6th - what will happen? (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are wrong.  Lying and taking actions to attempt to remove a sitting President is number 1 on the list of anti-American traitor.
Is this a standard you’re willing to apply without regard to party?
Well Gilroy it sounds like you and @PennStater77 have some talking to do as he thinks the SCOTUS and military are going to go against the constitution and remove the current sitting President.  

Well Gilroy it sounds like you and @PennStater77 have some talking to do as he thinks the SCOTUS and military are going to go against the constitution and remove the current sitting President.  
Not neccessarily, I said lying and making attempts to remove a sitting President.  If it turns out that Biden was elected by fraud then yes he should absolutely be removed.  Wouldn't you agree?  Let's let the process play out.

Not neccessarily, I said lying and making attempts to remove a sitting President.  If it turns out that Biden was elected by fraud then yes he should absolutely be removed.  Wouldn't you agree?  Let's let the process play out.
The process has played out.  the process is over

If you want to carve out specific failings of US intelligence, like for example the 2016 New York FBI field office, then go ahead. You’ll find failures and even some corruption, but by and large these professionals are performing vital, sometimes heroic work.
Go on... 

The process? Would you have supported a George Soros funded partisan investigation in to the 2016 election by people whom have never looked into election fraud as part of the process?   

The process? Would you have supported a George Soros funded partisan investigation in to the 2016 election by people whom have never looked into election fraud as part of the process?   
I will put you in the category with I imagine most of the Democrats will be, that you will never accept the results of the AZ audit.  However, if fraud is found these will create additional audits in swing states where voting stopped counting in the middle of the night with Trump ahead and suddenly Biden was ahead in the morning.

The dems went with the  pee tapes and russian hookers instead of challenging vote count.   They know a winning stragety when they see one.

I will put you in the category with I imagine most of the Democrats will be, that you will never accept the results of the AZ audit.  However, if fraud is found these will create additional audits in swing states where voting stopped counting in the middle of the night with Trump ahead and suddenly Biden was ahead in the morning.
I answered this in the AZ thread where it better fits the ongoing discussion.  

The states all certified their elections. There is nothing Constitutionally that covers what is happening now. Trump had his many chances in court to show evidence of fraud. He failed. Epically. Even Trump-appointed judges laughed them out of court. They failed on merit. They failed on standing. They failed as many ways as there is to fail. All because they didn't have the evidence of fraud. And yet they still look because one person can't admit defeat. His own lawyer defended herself against a lawsuit by claiming no rational person should believe her claims. 

He lost. Stop dividing the country. This is harmful and the opposite of healing the country.

"So what your saying?"   Who are you Cathy Newman?   

Tho i think jordan peterson is great
Who the hell is Cathy Newman? 

And that still doesn't answer my question.  I assume if you support 1 partisan hack job you support the other, unless of course you admit you're just partisan yourself and don't actually care about the process, just winning.

The states all certified their elections. There is nothing Constitutionally that covers what is happening now. Trump had his many chances in court to show evidence of fraud. He failed. Epically. Even Trump-appointed judges laughed them out of court. They failed on merit. They failed on standing. They failed as many ways as there is to fail. All because they didn't have the evidence of fraud. And yet they still look because one person can't admit defeat.
Trump knows he lost but it is good business bilking his supporters of their hard earned money.  

Who the hell is Cathy Newman? 

And that still doesn't answer my question.  I assume if you support 1 partisan hack job you support the other, unless of course you admit you're just partisan yourself and don't actually care about the process, just winning.
You didnt  ask a question.   U put words in my mouth.

Trump knows he lost but it is good business bilking his supporters of their hard earned money.  
I agree he knows he lost, he has ulterior motives for continuing the Big Lie. But it is his supporters, like the people here who still want to believe - need to believe, Trump won.

People will point to the 2016 election subsequent investigations, but they weren't without merit. Witness the multiple convictions. Were the Dems hopeful they could prove it went all the way to Trump? Absolutely. But whether they proved Trump's involvement or not, there were crimes committed related to the 2016 election. The same can not be said about the 2020 election, no matter how hard the GOP and Trump sycophants try. There is just no evidence. 

The whole game is dangerous and extremely harmful to our democracy.

The states all certified their elections. There is nothing Constitutionally that covers what is happening now. Trump had his many chances in court to show evidence of fraud. He failed. Epically. Even Trump-appointed judges laughed them out of court. They failed on merit. They failed on standing. They failed as many ways as there is to fail. All because they didn't have the evidence of fraud. And yet they still look because one person can't admit defeat. His own lawyer defended herself against a lawsuit by claiming no rational person should believe her claims. 

He lost. Stop dividing the country. This is harmful and the opposite of healing the country.
I love that the guy who liked this post started the Russia thread, the real Big Lie

This simply isn't true
Except it is…and it is my belief you are simply posting this to troll at this point given its a phrase I used until I was asked not to.

The election process of the United States is complete.  The election was held, ballots counted, and elections certified by the states and congress and Joe Biden was inaugurated as President of the United States.  So my statement was factual.

:lmao:

Ok...so let's say that the "AZ audit" comes back and finds "fraud" on a "massive scale".  Now what?  We have the state that's certified the results and this group who's claimed to find "fraud on a massive scale".  How does that get settled?  What's the next step?  Doesn't that have to go to court?  Are going to hear people go on the actual record with claims like "the ballots were made of bamboo!!!!!" and such?

:lmao:

Ok...so let's say that the "AZ audit" comes back and finds "fraud" on a "massive scale".  Now what?  We have the state that's certified the results and this group who's claimed to find "fraud on a massive scale".  How does that get settled?  What's the next step?  Doesn't that have to go to court?  Are going to hear people go on the actual record with claims like "the ballots were made of bamboo!!!!!" and such?
Great point. Its one thing to make the  claim publicly, there's no repercussions for that as we've seen previously with the Trump campaign claiming fraud then recanting in front of the judge.

If they really find evidence of fraud, let's see them go the distance in court. Let see the evidence hold up under scrutiny. Or will they drop the case the moment the judge asked for evidence?

More than 70% of American Patriots believe Biden is a fraud.  Father Trump has a great shot at being backbin the oval office by year end.

these people have died serving our country. Show a little damn respect, man.

Conservatives are all about praising the military as much as they can yet say things like this.  I really don't get it.  I really don't.
Read The Devil's Chessboard and get back to me on how these institutions are serving our country.

these people have died serving our country. Show a little damn respect, man.

Conservatives are all about praising the military as much as they can yet say things like this.  I really don't get it.  I really don't.
It’s hilarious to see Liberals defending something related to rule of law and invoking patriotism.  I wish you guys got this fired up about Police being abused.

More than 70% of American Patriots believe Biden is a fraud.  Father Trump has a great shot at being backbin the oval office by year end.
How many times have they changed the date Trump was going to be back in? I recall a date in January, another in March, I have a friend who is waiting for July 3, Trump is saying the end of August, now you are saying year's end. Is there a point when you start feeling foolish?

How many times have they changed the date Trump was going to be back in? I recall a date in January, another in March, I have a friend who is waiting for July 3, Trump is saying the end of August, now you are saying year's end. Is there a point when you start feeling foolish?
It's like the people that wake up and say "tomorrow is the day I start working out" only to then say "next week" which turns into " next month"....

It's like a doomsday cult.  When the predicted doomsday comes and goes without there actually being a doomsday, they just act like it never happened and move onto the next date.  If the cult leaders ever admit that there is no impending doomsday, then the whole thing implodes, and the grift comes to an end.

It's the same thing with Trump and his election lies.  As long as he can continue to drum up outrage over the election, he can continue to bilk his followers out of their money.  He's got the perfect scam running.  His followers actively ignore reality, and send him money.  All he has to do is keep extending the lie.  Deadlines for when we were supposed to see the fraud evidence have come and gone, replaced by new deadlines.

We're over 7 months past the election and we're supposed to believe that there is fraud of such scale that thousands upon thousands of state, local, and federal officials are actively coordinating to keep it covered up, but the one man who has known about it all this time needs us to send money otherwise he won't show the proof.

Last edited by a moderator:
There’s lots of people that do believe this, there may even be one or two in this forum but Noonan isn’t one of them.  He’s trolling you guys.

It’s hilarious to see Liberals defending something related to rule of law and invoking patriotism.  I wish you guys got this fired up about Police being abused.
You have to ask where was this Patriotism during the BLM/Antifa insurrections.  Oh, that's right, they were supporting BLM/Antifa.

lazyike said:
Seriously? These are the same people who spent two months promising that the courts were going to throw out the results of the election once they say Rudy's evidence, then spent another month salivating over the kraaken being released. Then they were sure that Pence would throw out the results and have the state legislature in places like PA and GA pick the winner. Then they were sure that the Senate would refuse to certify the results. They've mischaracterized the law and the Constitution and quite literally attacked their country, threatening violence to any member of Congress who dared to actually do their job. If that can't make them feel foolish, what can possible happen that would? Donald Trump could stand up tomorrow and say "Hey, there's nothing to my claims and I've been lying about everything since I started this whole fraudulent election shtick" and their reaction would be "he's just trying to lull the Democrats into a false sense of security...wait until he drops the hammer on them."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread