What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lawrence Phillips (1 Viewer)

dirtyjay said:
Junior = Iod

Ignoring someone = Obsessed?

Junior and Iod = Ironic they talk about a disgusting human by being equally disgusting.

Continue to show your character children.
Swing and a miss. If I recall, I've had some healthy battles with JuniorNB. But then, I guess I could be talking to myself.

dirtyjay said:
Junior = Iod

Ignoring someone = Obsessed?

Junior and Iod = Ironic they talk about a disgusting human by being equally disgusting.

Continue to show your character children.
Swing and a miss. If I recall, I've had some healthy battles with JuniorNB. But then, I guess I could be talking to myself.
Ugh. Remember those? That was exhausting. Logging in and out.

It looks like the Phillips family is donating the brain of Lawrence to be examined for CTE and other forms of dementia. This probably the only good news out of this story......

He suddenly has concerned family?
I don't think this costs his "family" anything and they can come off as good guys.

Ps I suspect it was similar to a long lost uncle or 3rd cousin with money who states he will give his will to the closest kin he has. As far as I know Phillips was abandoned by his parents and raised in group homes and foster care.

Users who are viewing this thread