What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight? (1 Viewer)

77th.   425 entered. $110k for 1st.   80 get paid.   Just spent a good deal of time around 40th and just got rivered

finished 90th.       Had many, many hands where I had nut flush, nut low, straight draws and brick bricked them an incredible amount of times.  A23, A24, A25, A34, A26.   At least a dozen times.  So frustrating.

finished 90th.       Had many, many hands where I had nut flush, nut low, straight draws and brick bricked them an incredible amount of times.  A23, A24, A25, A34, A26.   At least a dozen times.  So frustrating.
Dang.  I was watching for a bit.  Saw you get down to 2k and then rally to 36k.  Then I got a phone call and wasn't able to watch for a half hour.

Dang.  I was watching for a bit.  Saw you get down to 2k and then rally to 36k.  Then I got a phone call and wasn't able to watch for a half hour.
When I hit 80k for 13th place, the next hand flopped  8 4 9 with two hearts.  I had Ah, 2h, 3c, 8x.  Guy bets, I raise.    Turn is an 8.   Now have three 8's.  River is J, and guy turns over 44.  So gross.

Users who are viewing this thread