What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Marital Advice - Friendly camping trip too friendly? (1 Viewer)

What do I do next?

• Nothing, let it go.

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Go to counseling.

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Have my wife call this guy to figure out the events.

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • [No response text]

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters
prosopis said:
MITYH really should have updated us with something. He was here last night and did not. Somethin is smelling fishy here now.
New evidence?
I think that was Girl A's theory.
If she hasn't showered by now, he has bigger problems. :X
Really? Cuz if there's a bigger problem out there in his world than his wife still having other man skunk on her, I wanna know what it is.

omally said:
crnerblitz said:
MITYH cannot post because he needs us to 'pass the hat' for bail . $100,000 should get this thread back on track. He also thanks GG for the sound advice.
Gordon Gekko always sounds like a man scorned. His cheerleading section must be as miserable as him.
I love the Gekko. But I'm nowhere near miserable. I just enjoy his posts. They're always well thought out, eloquent, and a unique point of view. :endhijack:
yeah, shoving a gun in someones mouth is "well thought out".

Gekko's reply was great but probably not what this guy wants to hear.

The more and more I think about the fact she tagged along and she followed him into the stall, the less and less I blame Steve. She instigated the entire thing so I've revised what I'd do. Call Steve and tell him the friendship is over. Also tell him you need the details or you're telling his wife and will testify against him during his divorce hearing. You get this on tape and file for an uncontested divorce with custody of the kids. She'll object and you let her listen to a copy of the tape. Nuff said.

Gekko's reply was great but probably not what this guy wants to hear.The more and more I think about the fact she tagged along and she followed him into the stall, the less and less I blame Steve. She instigated the entire thing so I've revised what I'd do. Call Steve and tell him the friendship is over. Also tell him you need the details or you're telling his wife and will testify against him during his divorce hearing. You get this on tape and file for an uncontested divorce with custody of the kids. She'll object and you let her listen to a copy of the tape. Nuff said.
hey Rudi, take care of this one too.TIA

prosopis said:
MITYH really should have updated us with something. He was here last night and did not. Somethin is smelling fishy here now.
New evidence?
I think that was Girl A's theory.
If she hasn't showered by now, he has bigger problems. :excited:
Really? Cuz if there's a bigger problem out there in his world than his wife still having other man skunk on her, I wanna know what it is.
Hey, not being able to breathe ranks pretty high with me, but to each their own.

Man in the yellow hat said:
Girl A said:
Just a few things I want to add to this thread.If a woman had sex, she will know. Especially since you were camping, and there were no showers. Unless maybe you had sex with her that night, that would cause some confusion. I suppose being drunk, they would make sure to have protected sex... NO. So there would be some sort of odor or discharge. Sorry, a little gross, but it is a fact. So it would make it hard not to know.Also, saying I don't know makes her out to be innocent and taken advantage of or given a pass because she was too drunk to know what she was doing. NO... If she had sex, she knows. Your buddy kept telling you to go check on them. That was his way of telling you something was up, but he wanted you to find out for yourself. First time, shrug it off. If he tells you twice, you should have got up to check. Keep on him, he knows something.BTW - Are you really sure you want to know? If she did have sex with ihm, what would you do? Would you forgive her because she was drunk? Would you leave? You need to ask yourself if you want to know. You started this thread, so that tells me that you already have your own opinion about what happened. What do you think happened in there?
Can size 38 DD by the way.As for your questions, I'm not sure I want to know, but not knowing sucks as well. It would be very, very hard for me to give her a free pass for this. I've always told her that if this ever happened, I'd be out the door. I plan to stick to that. I did not have sex with her that night, so that's out.And for those that can't get past me not checking on her after George's warning. I've know these people for ten+ years. Never once did this cross my mind. Add in the fact that we're all always messing with each other and I had some beers, and I didn't take it too seriously. That is until things just didn't add up for me the next day.
Same size here and not once ever in my life has a boob "fallen" out of my bra.

Girl A said:
Just a few things I want to add to this thread.If a woman had sex, she will know. Especially since you were camping, and there were no showers. Unless maybe you had sex with her that night, that would cause some confusion. I suppose being drunk, they would make sure to have protected sex... NO. So there would be some sort of odor or discharge. Sorry, a little gross, but it is a fact. So it would make it hard not to know.Also, saying I don't know makes her out to be innocent and taken advantage of or given a pass because she was too drunk to know what she was doing. NO... If she had sex, she knows. Your buddy kept telling you to go check on them. That was his way of telling you something was up, but he wanted you to find out for yourself. First time, shrug it off. If he tells you twice, you should have got up to check. Keep on him, he knows something.BTW - Are you really sure you want to know? If she did have sex with ihm, what would you do? Would you forgive her because she was drunk? Would you leave? You need to ask yourself if you want to know. You started this thread, so that tells me that you already have your own opinion about what happened. What do you think happened in there?
Can size 38 DD by the way.As for your questions, I'm not sure I want to know, but not knowing sucks as well. It would be very, very hard for me to give her a free pass for this. I've always told her that if this ever happened, I'd be out the door. I plan to stick to that. I did not have sex with her that night, so that's out.And for those that can't get past me not checking on her after George's warning. I've know these people for ten+ years. Never once did this cross my mind. Add in the fact that we're all always messing with each other and I had some beers, and I didn't take it too seriously. That is until things just didn't add up for me the next day.
Maybe her bra's aren't as nice as yours. :excited:

Girl A said:
Maybe her bra's aren't as nice as yours. :shrug:
Or maybe still, she's slutter than you

Girl A said:
Maybe her bra's aren't as nice as yours. :shrug:
Or maybe Girl A's husband actually listened to his friend and interrupted her before she got her back-forty irrigated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Girl A said:
link? :confused:

Girl A said:
Maybe her bra's aren't as nice as yours. :confused:
Or maybe Girl A's husband actually listened to his friend and interrupted her before she got her back-forty irrigated.
We were not talking about me. Keep up.

Girl A said:
Just a few things I want to add to this thread.

If a woman had sex, she will know. Especially since you were camping, and there were no showers. Unless maybe you had sex with her that night, that would cause some confusion. I suppose being drunk, they would make sure to have protected sex... NO. So there would be some sort of odor or discharge. Sorry, a little gross, but it is a fact. So it would make it hard not to know.

Also, saying I don't know makes her out to be innocent and taken advantage of or given a pass because she was too drunk to know what she was doing. NO... If she had sex, she knows.

Your buddy kept telling you to go check on them. That was his way of telling you something was up, but he wanted you to find out for yourself. First time, shrug it off. If he tells you twice, you should have got up to check. Keep on him, he knows something.

BTW - Are you really sure you want to know? If she did have sex with ihm, what would you do? Would you forgive her because she was drunk? Would you leave? You need to ask yourself if you want to know. You started this thread, so that tells me that you already have your own opinion about what happened. What do you think happened in there?
Can size 38 DD by the way.As for your questions, I'm not sure I want to know, but not knowing sucks as well. It would be very, very hard for me to give her a free pass for this. I've always told her that if this ever happened, I'd be out the door. I plan to stick to that.

I did not have sex with her that night, so that's out.

And for those that can't get past me not checking on her after George's warning. I've know these people for ten+ years. Never once did this cross my mind. Add in the fact that we're all always messing with each other and I had some beers, and I didn't take it too seriously. That is until things just didn't add up for me the next day.
Maybe her bra's aren't as nice as yours. :thumbup:
We were not talking about me. Keep up.
Yes, we were. You're just blonde. You were talking about the differences between the girl that had her boobies hanging out and you. People offered why this was the case and I implied that your boobs never hung out because your husband never let you get that far. ***As Girl A reads this a loud pop is heard throughout the land. It is the sound of her head being freed from her butt.***

Yes, we were. You're just blonde. You were talking about the differences between the girl that had her boobies hanging out and you. People offered why this was the case and I implied that your boobs never hung out because your husband never let you get that far. ***As Girl A reads this a loud pop is heard throughout the land. It is the sound of her head being freed from her butt.***
Early 10 is the one who said her boobs were the same size as camping girl, and they never once fell out of her bra. Girl A never mentioned her own boobs. I think that pop you hear is coming from yourself.

Girl A said:
Trampoline proof? :thumbup:

Yes, we were. You're just blonde. You were talking about the differences between the girl that had her boobies hanging out and you. People offered why this was the case and I implied that your boobs never hung out because your husband never let you get that far.

***As Girl A reads this a loud pop is heard throughout the land. It is the sound of her head being freed from her butt.***
Early 10 is the one who said her boobs were the same size as camping girl, and they never once fell out of her bra. Girl A never mentioned her own boobs. I think that pop you hear is coming from yourself.
I stand corrected. I apologize to Girl A (and secretly wondering what size cans she DOES have) while I pick the corn and peanuts from my ears and nose.

omally said:
crnerblitz said:
MITYH cannot post because he needs us to 'pass the hat' for bail . $100,000 should get this thread back on track. He also thanks GG for the sound advice.
Gordon Gekko always sounds like a man scorned. His cheerleading section must be as miserable as him.
I love the Gekko. But I'm nowhere near miserable. I just enjoy his posts. They're always well thought out, eloquent, and a unique point of view. :endhijack:
:blackdot: Okay, this thread is on my nerves. First, we've gotten no updates from MIYH and, now, we've got people disrespecting the genius that is the Gekko schtick. Geez people...lighten up...GG is trying to entertain you...take the cob out of your ###.

How did this thread turn into what objects people have stuck in their ### and other orifices?? Lets focus here people.. keep on track!

Can I get the short version here? I read pages 1 and 2 and then skipped to Gekko's post. What else did I miss?

18 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

14 Members: 3C's, prosopis, Hawk Fan, johnnyrock62000, mulliganm, cheeseypoof, slayer666, Bonzai, Polish Hammer, golfguy, duece2626, bigums, Homewrecker Steve-O, Thin Spirit

uh oh, the wife is here. :blackdot:

omally said:
crnerblitz said:
:mellow: Okay, this thread is on my nerves. First, we've gotten no updates from MIYH and, now, we've got people disrespecting the genius that is the Gekko schtick. Geez people...lighten up...GG is trying to entertain you...take the cob out of your ###.
oh, I like reading his stuff, I just wouldn't ever describe it the way that lemming did.carry on.

14 Members: 3C's, prosopis, Hawk Fan, johnnyrock62000, mulliganm, cheeseypoof, slayer666, Bonzai, Polish Hammer, golfguy, duece2626, bigums, Homewrecker Steve-O, Thin Spirit

uh oh, the wife is here. :mellow:
your wife has big gums? Send her to the dentist

uh oh, the wife is here. :bye:
your wife has big gums? Send her to the dentist
nu uh. He has a hot tub and he might "do things" to her.

Yes, we were. You're just blonde. You were talking about the differences between the girl that had her boobies hanging out and you. People offered why this was the case and I implied that your boobs never hung out because your husband never let you get that far.

***As Girl A reads this a loud pop is heard throughout the land. It is the sound of her head being freed from her butt.***
I stand corrected. I apologize to Girl A (and secretly wondering what size cans she DOES have) while I pick the corn and peanuts from my ears and nose.
Not a blonde, I am a redhead. Apology accepted, I tend to have a little more patience for people that are a little slow.

Also, not much to talk about in the boobage area. Small C cup here. I suppose I can't complain too much, they were A cups before I had kids.

Not a blonde, I am a redhead. Apology accepted, I tend to have a little more patience for people that are a little slow.

Also, not much to talk about in the boobage area. Small C cup here. I suppose I can't complain too much, they were A cups before I had kids.
:bye:

:bye:
Don't laugh... He can't help it. :snicker:

For those that are arriving late, Cliff's Notes version won't suffice IMO.

Some things you have to see for yourself. Yes, it takes a long time to catch up. But some parts are priceless. Else you'll always wonder.

For those who do not feel like reading the whole thread, do what I did. Go to the OP, click on his profile, and then view his most recent posts. You can easily read all of his posts in this thread that way.

Did anyone mention to start hiding money yet?
How many times have you been divorced?
Just once, but I'm shooting for three times by 2015. Did I say something wrong?
NO, not at all. Just every guy I've ever talked to that was or is going through a divorce has advised to stash away cash in a secret place as long as you can hold out doing it. Every single one.
:bag:I hide mine in my underware. She'll never find it there.

Hopefully this is a fishing trip, I'd hate to think that someone was really going through this anguish. I can't think of many things that would be worse than the possibility of the woman you married being with another man, a friend no less, especially when you were in the proximity of said violation. That's just a horrible thought, and if true, I sincerely feel for this guy

Users who are viewing this thread