What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBSL 2 Draft Pick Thread (1 Viewer)

PM system has been odd ever since the upgrade. Sometimes it times out when you think you sent a PM or it just disappears into the aether.

Ben Tate Rb Houston

Timed out after I got up early to send my picks out for the group????

That's BS. You guys need all the help you can get I guess.

I say we give cowboy a break on this one since he sent his ppick to dpeease and he either didn't make it or it got lost due to the PM freakiness.

So according to my clock, both Busman and Gunslinger have timed out. I sent Gunslinger a PM in case Fro didn't notice he sent his pick to Busman.

So I guess I'm on the clock.

Pick up in 10 minutes.

12.12 Cowboys D

13.1 Falcons D

Better grab 2 while I can. hate you Broadway. 3rd time in a row you have sniped my next pick

I'll be around the house and near a computer all weekend, beginning now. I can take PMs for picks to keep this thing rolling.

So did people actually read my post about sending my pick to Nugget? :confused:

Oh well, got to check in after all.

13.11: Montario Hardesty, RB, CLE

So did people actually read my post about sending my pick to Nugget? :confused: Oh well, got to check in after all.13.11: Montario Hardesty, RB, CLE
Sorry about that - I did not get a PM letting me know you were up and I haven't checked the site in a couple hours.13.12 Evan Moore - TE - CLE

I'll give him a "too drunk to pm" break as well ;)

14.03 PK Stephen Gostkowski, New England Patriots

Users who are viewing this thread