What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBSL 2 Draft Pick Thread (1 Viewer)

Can someone update the list. I am missing picks from gunslinger in the 15th and 16th round now?
Gunslinger has not yet made either of those picks. I pm'd him last night that he was on deck and still needed a makeup.ETA - I sent a pm to BnB to see what should/could be done.

Last edited by a moderator:
16.16 Jay Feely PK Ariz

17.1 David Akers PK SF

If either of these guys have been picked and I missed it than

For Feely - Ryan Succop

For Akers = Dan Carpenter

'Nugget said:
'jeter23 said:
'Nugget said:
'ShadowMaster said:
With 3 missed picks we need to find a sub for Ender
It's the 17th round and he has around an 8 minutes clock. I say we finish tomorrow and let Bass or someone fill out his roster.
He has 2 RBs and no Ds. How about Panthers/Jags and Larod Stephens-Howling?
I'm cool with that.
Oops, Panthers/Jags have same bye. So DEN/JAX if Bass approves it.

'Nugget said:
'jeter23 said:
'Nugget said:
'ShadowMaster said:
It's the 17th round and he has around an 8 minutes clock. I say we finish tomorrow and let Bass or someone fill out his roster.
I'm cool with that.
Done ... let's finish this!

'Nugget said:
'jeter23 said:
'Nugget said:
'ShadowMaster said:
I'm cool with that.
Done ... let's finish this!
secondedpeace

teamramrod has timed out; ARud pm'd for his pick. I'll try to keep on this for the next 3 hours or so but will be unavailable for the most part after that.

Someone had to have clocked out by this point as its 10am EST. When do the clocks hit an hour?

- Thanks Shadow - I also sent a list to Duck

830am. I'm on Vegas on about 3 hours of sleep.

Shipley available?
He's yours.18.02 WR Jordan Shipley, Cincinnati Bengals

18.03 WR Damian Williams, Tennessee Titans

ETA - now that I'm done, send me lists and I'll post picks - should be around off and on for the next 3-4 hours.

Here's how we're going to handle closing this draft out...

We'll stay on a 2 hour clock until completion. After the last pick or timeout, owners will have 8 hours to make up any missed picks. At 8 pm tonite, all remaining Saints/Packers can not be drafted.

BK will time out at 1:50 EDT

Cowboy will then have until 2:20 EDT - I've emailed him to try to get a pick.

dpeease then on the clock

Here's how we're going to handle closing this draft out...We'll stay on a 2 hour clock until completion. After the last pick or timeout, owners will have 8 hours to make up any missed picks. At 8 pm tonite, all remaining Saints/Packers can not be drafted.
Can I just pick at 7:30

BK will time out at 1:50 EDTCowboy will then have until 2:20 EDT - I've emailed him to try to get a pick.dpeease then on the clock
18.06 Blue-Kun - 1:50 timeout 18.07 Iwannabeacowboybaby! - 2:20 timeout18.08 dpeease - 3:20 timeout18.09 jeter23 - 5:20 timeout 18.10 Fullbackfro - 7:20 timeout18.11 BusMan - 1/2 HOUR CLOCK 7:50 timeout18.12 Gunslingerender - gets highest rate RB on the fbg ranking board18.13 Atomic Punk - 9:50 timeout18.14 Ministry of Pain 18.15 BroadwayG -18.16 Crippler -

BK will time out at 1:50 EDTCowboy will then have until 2:20 EDT - I've emailed him to try to get a pick.dpeease then on the clock
18.06 Blue-Kun - 1:50 timeout 18.07 Iwannabeacowboybaby! - 2:20 timeout18.08 dpeease - 3:20 timeout18.09 jeter23 - 5:20 timeout 18.10 Fullbackfro - 7:20 timeout18.11 BusMan - 1/2 HOUR CLOCK 7:50 timeout18.12 Gunslingerender - gets highest rate RB on the fbg ranking board18.13 Atomic Punk - 9:50 timeout18.14 Ministry of Pain 18.15 BroadwayG -18.16 Crippler -
:confused: :confused: :confused: I picked already.

teamramrod has timed out; ARud pm'd for his pick. I'll try to keep on this for the next 3 hours or so but will be unavailable for the most part after that.
Sorry guys, work blew up today. My picks will come shortly. Sorry to hold people uppeace

Sorry in Vegas was traveling today. Give me schilenz cougar n Washington easly in that order if any of them are already taken

Users who are viewing this thread