What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Miami at Baltimore (1 Viewer)

Dolpjins go for it on 4th and 6 but fail to protect Moore long enough who gets sacked.

Jay Ajayi was in on the play and released into a pass route.

I haven't seen Williams come in on 3rd downs on the last few drives, maybe since half time. I kind of forget what happened in the 3rd quarter.

If your league does not count that TD for the offensive player, then you suck as human beings and you should be kicked out of fantasy football forever.

I didn't think offense could advance a fumble past where the ball is fumbled? Ah whatever, get this game over with. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Walking Boot said:
Allen in on the 1. That fumble might end that? Collins might see more GL work after that. 
hard to blame Allen. fumble occurred on the exchange and i'm guessing Allen and Mallet have practiced that 2 times tops

SengerCJ said:
I didn't think offense could advance a fumble past where the ball is fumbled? Ah whatever, get this game over with. 
That's only within the final 5(?) minutes of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread