What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Miami at Carolina (1 Viewer)

Cam working on not throwing a TD for the 2nd game in a row. God, I hate that I have to count on this guy as my team's QB when Watson went down.

I thought they traded Benjamin because they wanted to go down the field more. Throw longer passes down the field. Haven't seen that yet.

Is there a reason Cameron Wake is only on the field for 25% of the defensive plays?

Seems his talent is wasted there in MIA.

I blame that on Gase. He knows the guy. You've got to be kidding me you throw the ball in that situation.
There was plenty of time to get in position for a FG. Cutler gets the blame for not looking off the TE, and Kuechly made a good play. I don't want to keep the training wheels on Cutler. 

There was plenty of time to get in position for a FG. Cutler gets the blame for not looking off the TE, and Kuechly made a good play. I don't want to keep the training wheels on Cutler. 
Cutler is oblivious of risk vs reward in those situations.

Game is over.

I would say Cam just celebrated in the end zone like he just won a super bowl after rushing for a 9 yard first down... but he’s only lost a Super Bowl.

ETA: I'll take an x-QB in the booth any day.
Sorry, but you can have the Theismanns, Simms, Fouts, and even Aikmans (I think he's way better than the aforementioned in terms of actually bringing an impartial and non-annoying bent to his broadcasts, but he's boring as hell).

Yes, we had disasters like Kornheiser and Dennis Miller, but aside from Romo, don't know that a QB is any better than a former coach, etc.

The Miami Hurricane coaches, Richt and Manny Diaz, are better then the Dolphin coaches. Gase got very lucky last year against some bad teams.

Impressed by the way Stewart is running tonight -- fantastic burst, vision, and speed. I've seen a few Panthers games this year, but don't recall Stewart looking like this when he ran.

Users who are viewing this thread