What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Miami at Carolina (3 Viewers)

Stompin' Tom Connors said:
Impressed by the way Stewart is running tonight -- fantastic burst, vision, and speed. I've seen a few Panthers games this year, but don't recall Stewart looking like this when he ran.
OK, when Artis-Payne looks like David Johnson, I think I know why Stewart is looking so fantastic. 

MIA D's run defense is a wet paper towel -- not the Brawny kind that actually holds up when wet, but the "other" paper towel on the left side of the commercials that degrades into limp wet shreds at the slightest hint of spilled KoolAid.

Can't wait to hear Gruden talk about how Miami can get back into this game if Cutler can get the offense going to try to keep people watching.

Stompin' Tom Connors said:
Impressed by the way Stewart is running tonight -- fantastic burst, vision, and speed. I've seen a few Panthers games this year, but don't recall Stewart looking like this when he ran.
 Nobody touching him. Pretty easy to look good. Even Lynch got 4 YPC against Miami. 

Good for Stew though. Last week was rough with the fumbles. 

It's been since like what, 1:00 yesterday we saw a game worth watching?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thing. Only 6 touches overall. Would have liked to see him get some of this easy running action tonight. 
Yeah 100 yard ground game would be nice. Should be a long fourth though. Maybe he gets a chance to pop one off. 

Not gonna whine about another 20+ .5ppr game though. This should put him close to RB5/6

Monday night miracle baby! Got Cam and Funchess, was down 56, and am now up 2. Please Cam no stupid turnovers to cost me the two points!

Love the blind praise by ESPN of the Dolphins before the game. Steve Young saying he gets the feeling of a winning culture... what a joke. Gase should have resigned after the coke scandal and saved his reputation as a winner and good coach. Trading Ajayi was an ### hat move. Their QB play is terrible, Suh is going to be an albatross that handcuffs them for years and if they sign 2 air yds per attempt garbage time Landry long term they’ll never evolve to having any sort of dynamic offense.

Was it not obvious I was talking about your comment about Cam?
No. In fact I have no idea what you are trying to get at, or why you would isolate one side of this equation when the question was a comparative one. Just choose a number on the Smug-O-Meter for each side, will ya?

Users who are viewing this thread