What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Middle Aged Dummies!! Artists #1's have been posted!! (1 Viewer)

Is it 37 entries with no conflicts? Feels like people are reaching moderately deep.
Or we're skipping obvious ones. Or we're weirdoes. I know which way I'm leaning.
Given our crew of music nerds and the thousands of artists to choose from I would be surprised if two of the 37 of us overlapped. I hope we don’t.

But the Dreaded Randomizer will sort it all out for us if needed.

at 39 with @shuke and a co-worker of mine

That puts us over 1200 songs assuming everybody goes with all 31.

They better all be bangers.
Two-thirds of mine will be close to 10 minutes each. Buckle up.

I'm leaving out a 10 minute fav just because it will completely throw off the flow of the playlist ... :kicksrock:

i'm sure you'll equally throw off with two 5 minute offerings ...

😁

at 39 with @shuke and a co-worker of mine

That puts us over 1200 songs assuming everybody goes with all 31.

They better all be bangers.
Two-thirds of mine will be close to 10 minutes each. Buckle up.

I'm leaving out a 10 minute fav just because it will completely throw off the flow of the playlist ... :kicksrock:

i'm sure you'll equally throw off with two 5 minute offerings ...

😁
Binky / make the playlist awesomer

think we have 3-4 newbies in this one, and yes, uruk is a newbie.

Uruk-Hai
Just Win Baby
New Binky
ILuv80s
The Dreaded Marco
Don Quixote
worrierking
Higgins
Mrs Rannous
falguy
Dr Octopus
Raging Weasel
Yo Mama
Sullie
rockaction
Ghost Rider
Pip's Invitation
landrys hat
simey
Neal Cassady
Scoresman
JWB
Charlie Steiner
Hov 34
mac_32
kupcho1
zazale
simsarge
DrianMalcom
Zamboni
KarmaPolice
Eephus
ditkaburgers
Val Rannous
Mister Cia
scorchy
Doug B
shuke
JP
timschochet
plinko
John Maddens Lunchbox

Does playlist length mean I can’t pick Godspeed You! Black emperor and submit a 15 hour playlist of 20 songs?

If I get the artist I submitted, I will be perfectly clear- I'm no expert. It a band that grew on me, I pick in these adventures, but there are 3-4 albums I've never even listened to, which are reasons I took them.

It might end up differently than people expect.

If I get the artist I submitted, I will be perfectly clear- I'm no expert. It a band that grew on me, I pick in these adventures, but there are 3-4 albums I've never even listened to, which are reasons I took them.

It might end up differently than people expect.
I think there are several picks like this. I'm thinking about doing the same, but will likely chicken out

Mines kind of the opposite. I’m definitely an “expert” on them but they are obscure enough that I’m sure most have heard of them, but probably haven’t heard much of them let alone 31 songs.

Mines kind of the opposite. I’m definitely an “expert” on them but they are obscure enough that I’m sure most have heard of them, but probably haven’t heard much of them let alone 31 songs.

based on your taste in movies - we look forward to you taking us through depths of the Air Supply catalog.
Making a movie list out of nothing at all

Last edited:

based on your taste in movies - we look forward to you taking us through depths of the Air Supply catalog.
Lol. Has to be an artist he listened to between 8-10 years old? ;)

Alright, I haven't been involved in any of these middle age dummy song threads, but maybe it is time I try to jump in one. I have no idea how all this works, or what needs to be done after we submit artist and song list, but I think I can at least do that much and figure out the rest later.

Alright, I haven't been involved in any of these middle age dummy song threads, but maybe it is time I try to jump in one. I have no idea how all this works, or what needs to be done after we submit artist and song list, but I think I can at least do that much and figure out the rest later.

This really bears no resemblance to prior middle-aged dummy threads other than having some of the same participants. This one is much easier. C'mon in!

Users who are viewing this thread