What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF**Chicago at New England** (-8.5) (40) (1 Viewer)

Buck says it's cold, how cold? I heard it's in the 50s with little wind, that's not cold, that's comfy. I don't see any players in long sleeves, I don't see smoke coming out of player's mouths or coats on the sidelines, how cold Joe Buck? Eat a hot dog for once and shut up

Just keep serving up softballs for Aikman, he'll do the heavy lifting

MoP likes what Troy is doing on MNF, I hope they're done looking for a while, I think he's great but I still can't stand Buck

Best I have seen the Bears look in 2 years. Getting Fields on the move and when he drops back in the pocket there is actually protection. I was expecting a Hoodie all out assault on Fields. Pats D sucking tonight or Bears offense finally waking up?

Fields and Jones are auditioning for the waiver wire in my league, as a backup and bye week filler QB. So far, Fields is winning.

Buck and Aikman are eluding to the fact that Jones was not expected to play the entire game or all of it, I wasn't expecting that since Jones was starting at QB, I assumed he could make it the whole game.

What am I missing here?

Buck and Aikman are eluding to the fact that Jones was not expected to play the entire game or all of it, I wasn't expecting that since Jones was starting at QB, I assumed he could make it the whole game.

What am I missing here?
There were rumors all day that
Zappe would start and Jones would be a healthy scratch.

Users who are viewing this thread