What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**MNF - Eagles at Seahawks** (+4, 45) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

For what it's worth, the line jumped to Eagles -5 on news Jalen is playing. Probably combined with Geno not playing my guess. That's a big jump.

Eagles better take care of business tonight.
Thank you for the update, I went ahead and changed the line on the header since there is some real difference between +/-3 and +/-5
I think it shows Vegas leans heavy toward Philly even on the road after their last couple of games.

A lot of Redraft leagues are hinging on this game tonight, most of the games in my leagues are pretty tight prior to MNF

Taking a shot on Seattle Money Line +185.
On paper, this is a mismatch but Seattle at home in prime time games under Pete Carroll just feels like the right side to me.
Good Luck GM but I can't say that i see it the same way.
You do make good points about home field for Seattle
When did all these Philly losses to Seattle take place? I don't doubt that you know the win/loss record better than I do
I wouldn't let the Legion of Boom have much influence on this game tonight.
I've watched Seattle a lot this season and they just don't seem to click much when they need to.

Eagles have a lot to play for tonight but so did Miami last week at Hard Rock where they were undefeated before the 27-13 collapse late 4th.
Cheers!
They held their own at Dallas where Dallas has pretty much been unstoppable.
I thought about that and you bring up a good point
My counter and why i did not mention it, TNF game and the short turnaround, not sure how much stock to put into that game.

For what it's worth, the line jumped to Eagles -5 on news Jalen is playing. Probably combined with Geno not playing my guess. That's a big jump.

Eagles better take care of business tonight.
Thank you for the update, I went ahead and changed the line on the header since there is some real difference between +/-3 and +/-5
I think it shows Vegas leans heavy toward Philly even on the road after their last couple of games.

A lot of Redraft leagues are hinging on this game tonight, most of the games in my leagues are pretty tight prior to MNF
Dropped back to -4 now that Geno has been announced.

This is crazy. I apparently should have started Mullens but figured I'd roll with whoever was starting tonight as I had both Geno and Lock. And now I'm faced with guessing in a potentially tight matchup. Unless there's breaking news in these last 15 minutes I'm going with Lock. Even if Geno plays, he could come out of the game at any time.

I think Eagles inject a heavy dose of run early, with some successful play action after, keeping Seahawks possessions limited. Lockett and Dk each make one big play on the suspect Eagles secondary, but Lock faces decent pressure most of the night and throws at least one pick. IN the end Eagles walk out with a solid but not overly dominant 31-20 win

Eagles still employing the oaf security guard Big Dom 😂
Why wouldn't they?
Make sure that fatass doesn’t get involved in the actual game this time.
Been on the sidelines for 20+ years until Greenlaw decided to come at him.
Just keep him under control. Big Dom isn’t part of the game.
He’s not on the sideline so this should be the last post about him. Great!

Users who are viewing this thread