What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need Your Opinion on Kate Beckinsale (1 Viewer)

Do you think Kate Beckinsale is good looking?

• Yep

Votes: 368 97.6%
  • Nope

Votes: 9 2.4%

• Total voters
offdee said:
dparker713 said:
offdee said:
dparker713 said:
9: The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)
As if we needed more evidence that offdee should not be in charge of his namesake scale.
What’s there to disagree with here?

She’ll be 40 years old in two months so getting a 9 at that age is pretty amazing. She’s incredibly hot, but she’s not perfect. Grow some full C’s up top and we can talk about sniffing 10 territory.

Or do you think she's less than a 9?
Too much credit for body, not enough credit for face. Its a systematic problem with your rankings.
Not true. It's a face and body combination scale which is how it should be. If your body is not as good as the face than the official number is downgraded accordingly to severity (and vice versa)

You haven't answered the question...what do you rank Beckinsale on the scale?

From your response I take it you think she's a 10. She's close but she's not quite here....

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/offdee/offdee%20Scale/TOS10.png
Again, its not a dispute that there should be a body/face balance. Its that your ratio is off.

offdee said:
dparker713 said:
offdee said:
dparker713 said:
9: The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)
As if we needed more evidence that offdee should not be in charge of his namesake scale.
Whats there to disagree with here?

Shell be 40 years old in two months so getting a 9 at that age is pretty amazing. Shes incredibly hot, but shes not perfect. Grow some full Cs up top and we can talk about sniffing 10 territory.

Too much credit for body, not enough credit for face. Its a systematic problem with your rankings.
Not true. It's a face and body combination scale which is how it should be. If your body is not as good as the face than the official number is downgraded accordingly to severity (and vice versa)

From your response I take it you think she's a 10. She's close but she's not quite here....

Picture 19 of 20 in that link is a 10 IMO

offdee said:
dparker713 said:
offdee said:
dparker713 said:
Whats there to disagree with here?

Shell be 40 years old in two months so getting a 9 at that age is pretty amazing. Shes incredibly hot, but shes not perfect. Grow some full Cs up top and we can talk about sniffing 10 territory.

Kate Beckinsale's face is so much more ttractive than the woman you linked to that it makes me weep for you.

offdee said:
dparker713 said:
What’s there to disagree with here? She’ll be 40 years old in two months so getting a 9 at that age is pretty amazing. She’s incredibly hot, but she’s not perfect. Grow some full C’s up top and we can talk about sniffing 10 territory. Or do you think she's less than a 9?
It's time to refine the Offdee Scale. It's not about whether Kate's a 9 or a 10, that's subjective. It's the descriptors. Saying she's "The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)," is absurd to me.

It's time to refine the Offdee Scale. It's not about whether Kate's a 9 or a 10, that's subjective. It's the descriptors. Saying she's "The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)," is absurd to me.
Refine, no. Abandon, yes.

Still one of my favorite celebrity crushes. Just seems like a real cool woman along with being hot as all get out, as we say in the South. Her and Milla Jovovich my ultimate celebrity three way.

What’s there to disagree with here? She’ll be 40 years old in two months so getting a 9 at that age is pretty amazing. She’s incredibly hot, but she’s not perfect. Grow some full C’s up top and we can talk about sniffing 10 territory. Or do you think she's less than a 9?
He does show his youth and inexperience by speaking of clubs and school. What about the PTA, the Home Depot, the dog park, the local grocery, the fine restaurant. Is she the hottest woman there?

Hideous.- I want to change my vote, I thought this was the skinny redhead nasty chick from the aviator

Last edited by a moderator:
He does show his youth and inexperience by speaking of clubs and school. What about the PTA, the Home Depot, the dog park, the local grocery, the fine restaurant. Is she the hottest woman there?
Besides, who goes to clubs anymore? This isn't the 1980s.

The ",etc." in the descriptor is meant for all of the random places/events she could be amongst a bunch of other women that are all trying to look their best. (and ps, I'm 38 yrs old)

The ",etc." in the descriptor is meant for all of the random places/events she could be amongst a bunch of other women that are all trying to look their best. (and ps, I'm 38 yrs old)
No need to apologize for your youth and inexperience. BTW, speaking of experience, shouldn't someone 38 years old have given up on defending a flawed scale, a scale which one should not have developed or advocated once past the 9th grade? This is not a life achievement worthy of advocacy or defense. It was one of the dumbest efforts ever, and folks have been having a laugh at your expense ever since.

No need to apologize for your youth and inexperience. BTW, speaking of experience, shouldn't someone 38 years old have given up on defending a flawed scale, a scale which one should not have developed or advocated once past the 9th grade? This is not a life achievement worthy of advocacy or defense. It was one of the dumbest efforts ever, and folks have been having a laugh at your expense ever since.
:lmao: bravo

brohans i am with you anyone who says that katie is not a ten scores a ten on the swc dumb scale that stands for dumbest guy at the club at least as dumb as swc take that to the bank brohans

Tom Servo said:
:popcorn:

If Kate isn't a 10 then no one is.
No one is. Even Kate. Ten is perfection not one flaw. No human being is a ten. Kate is all that but a 10? No.
I think your scale is offdee'd.
Hardly. Kate is quite attractive and one of my personal favorites. But she isn't perfect. I can't think of any woman I have ever seen who is a 10. That is a one in a billion type woman. So beautiful without makeup or photoshop that you are dumbstruck to even glimpse her. 10 is an unattainable goal.

No one is. Even Kate. Ten is perfection not one flaw. No human being is a ten. Kate is all that but a 10? No.
I think your scale is offdee'd.
Hardly. Kate is quite attractive and one of my personal favorites. But she isn't perfect. I can't think of any woman I have ever seen who is a 10. That is a one in a billion type woman. So beautiful without makeup or photoshop that you are dumbstruck to even glimpse her. 10 is an unattainable goal.
10 isn't "perfect", it's the top of a scale from 1 to 10. You have some that are 10s, some that are 1's and most are somewhere in between.

It is the flaws which create beauty. They act as a counterpoint to symmetry and perfection, emphasizing it. Kate Jackson was only beautiful once she got some age and some wrinkles, Lauren Hutton because of the gap in her teeth, Cindy Crawford because of her mole. Look at Michelle Pfeiffer as a young woman in Scarface, and older, with some character as Cat Woman to What Lies Beneath. Diane Lane has that little scar. What you refer to as flaws I would argue are part and parcel of perfection.

It is the flaws which create beauty. They act as a counterpoint to symmetry and perfection, emphasizing it. Kate Jackson was only beautiful once she got some age and some wrinkles, Lauren Hutton because of the gap in her teeth Cindy Crawford because of her mole. Look at Michelle Pfeiffer as a young woman in Scarface, and older, with some character as Cat Woman to What Lies Beneath. Diane Lane has that little scar. What you refer to as flaws I would argue are part and parcel of perfection.
Yeah, he's nuts. You can ignore him on this one.

It is the flaws which create beauty. They act as a counterpoint to symmetry and perfection, emphasizing it. Kate Jackson was only beautiful once she got some age and some wrinkles, Lauren Hutton because of the gap in her teeth Cindy Crawford because of her mole. Look at Michelle Pfeiffer as a young woman in Scarface, and older, with some character as Cat Woman to What Lies Beneath. Diane Lane has that little scar. What you refer to as flaws I would argue are part and parcel of perfection.
10 equals perfection. It doesn't exist. You can get to 9+ but you can't get to 10 in real life. Just can't. And I'd argue that Lauren Hutton would have still been beautiful without the gap, Cindy would have still made young men thirsty for a Pepsi without the mole, and Diane Lane sans scar would still be quite attractive.

10 equals perfection. It doesn't exist. You can get to 9+ but you can't get to 10 in real life. Just can't. And I'd argue that Lauren Hutton would have still been beautiful without the gap, Cindy would have still made young men thirsty for a Pepsi without the mole, and Diane Lane sans scar would still be quite attractive.
Go to google.

Type in, "facepalm"

click on images.

HTH.

Users who are viewing this thread