What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need Your Opinion on Kate Beckinsale (1 Viewer)

Do you think Kate Beckinsale is good looking?

• Yep

Votes: 368 97.6%
  • Nope

Votes: 9 2.4%

• Total voters
If Kate isn't a 10 then no one is.
No one is. Even Kate. Ten is perfection not one flaw. No human being is a ten. Kate is all that but a 10? No.
It is the flaws which create beauty. They act as a counterpoint to symmetry and perfection, emphasizing it. Kate Jackson was only beautiful once she got some age and some wrinkles, Lauren Hutton because of the gap in her teeth Cindy Crawford because of her mole. Look at Michelle Pfeiffer as a young woman in Scarface, and older, with some character as Cat Woman to What Lies Beneath. Diane Lane has that little scar. What you refer to as flaws I would argue are part and parcel of perfection.
Yeah, he's nuts. You can ignore him on this one.
10 equals perfection. It doesn't exist. You can get to 9+ but you can't get to 10 in real life. Just can't. And I'd argue that Lauren Hutton would have still been beautiful without the gap, Cindy would have still made young men thirsty for a Pepsi without the mole, and Diane Lane sans scar would still be quite attractive.
Go to google.

Type in, "facepalm"

click on images.

HTH.
Nope. Not going to change my opinion on this one my friend. 10 is unattainable.

No one is. Even Kate. Ten is perfection not one flaw. No human being is a ten. Kate is all that but a 10? No.
It is the flaws which create beauty. They act as a counterpoint to symmetry and perfection, emphasizing it. Kate Jackson was only beautiful once she got some age and some wrinkles, Lauren Hutton because of the gap in her teeth, Cindy Crawford because of her mole. Look at Michelle Pfeiffer as a young woman in Scarface, and older, with some character as Cat Woman to What Lies Beneath. Diane Lane has that little scar. What you refer to as flaws I would argue are part and parcel of perfection.
DW is a wise man, indeed.

Arguing if an almost perfect woman is perfect is silly. Kate is incredibly beautiful and hot. She is a 10 if there ever was a 10.

This thread has made me google image search the lovely Kate once again. So thank you NC. Solid work by her there.

Which makes me think about another thread topic possibility. We have the yoga pants one which is without question the best thread ever on this site. 500 years from now that thread will still be talked about and, if god has any good sense in him, will still be going in whatever future-tech it must to live on.

One of the many reasons Kate is perfect to me are the pictures of her laying on her stomach, with her legs bent at the knee and in the air. I submit that this pose is the best possible pose (SFW) possible for a woman. Perfect amount of cleavage can be shown if laying correctly, you get a perfect shot of her rear and the legs in the air a little (preferable with heels) is just a sexy look. Kate has a few of them online where she is just drop dead sexy to the point that I wouldn't be able to form a sentence if I walked in a room and saw her lying their like that. Kaley Cuoco has a few good ones like that as well. But a thread on the best possible safe for work - clothes on and not in the midst of a NSFW act - pose for a woman? That one is up there and she nails it for me.

All this say, NC, you are still nucking futs on this one.

One of the many reasons Kate is perfect to me are the pictures of her laying on her stomach, with her legs bent at the knee and in the air. I submit that this pose is the best possible pose (SFW) possible for a woman. Perfect amount of cleavage can be shown if laying correctly, you get a perfect shot of her rear and the legs in the air a little (preferable with heels) is just a sexy look. Kate has a few of them online where she is just drop dead sexy to the point that I wouldn't be able to form a sentence if I walked in a room and saw her lying their like that.
I'll take a PM...assuming it's SFW.

One of the many reasons Kate is perfect to me are the pictures of her laying on her stomach, with her legs bent at the knee and in the air. I submit that this pose is the best possible pose (SFW) possible for a woman. Perfect amount of cleavage can be shown if laying correctly, you get a perfect shot of her rear and the legs in the air a little (preferable with heels) is just a sexy look. Kate has a few of them online where she is just drop dead sexy to the point that I wouldn't be able to form a sentence if I walked in a room and saw her lying their like that.
Here is where I show how dumb I am - they are in a simple google image search so..... do you just link that page or the pics, or click on the pics to get the site they are hosted on, and do you need to search that linked site to be safe?

See, this stuff is not my thing - I don't start these threads, I just oogle and comment.

Here is where I show how dumb I am - they are in a simple google image search so..... do you just link that page or the pics, or click on the pics to get the site they are hosted on, and do you need to search that linked site to be safe?

See, this stuff is not my thing - I don't start these threads, I just oogle and comment.
Once you've selected the pic in Google images, click on the 'View image' button/link. This will provide a direct link to the picture.

Like this one.

Once you've selected the pic in Google images, click on the 'View image' button/link. This will provide a direct link to the picture.

Like this one.
Yeah, that's not a 10. Sarcasm. NC is nuts.

It is the flaws which create beauty. They act as a counterpoint to symmetry and perfection, emphasizing it. Kate Jackson was only beautiful once she got some age and some wrinkles, Lauren Hutton because of the gap in her teeth Cindy Crawford because of her mole. Look at Michelle Pfeiffer as a young woman in Scarface, and older, with some character as Cat Woman to What Lies Beneath. Diane Lane has that little scar. What you refer to as flaws I would argue are part and parcel of perfection.
10 equals perfection. It doesn't exist. You can get to 9+ but you can't get to 10 in real life. Just can't. And I'd argue that Lauren Hutton would have still been beautiful without the gap, Cindy would have still made young men thirsty for a Pepsi without the mole, and Diane Lane sans scar would still be quite attractive.
This is nonsense. If something is not attainable, it should not be on a scale of measurement.

This is nonsense. If something is not attainable, it should not be on a scale of measurement.
Well, duh!

I think everything needs to be recalibrated to the Beckinscale, where Kate is an 11 and everyone else in the universe falls in place below.

Go to Google. Type in Kate Beckinsale no makeup. Then get back to me about her being a ten. See the thing is when you see her in a photo shoot, on TV or in a movie a bunch of highly skilled professionals have achieved her look. And then if it's a movie or photo shoot there is work done after on the image. Now of course all women get some help from makeup, push up bras, spanx whatever. But movie stars get a lot more help than your average girl next store. There are no tens.

Go to Google. Type in Kate Beckinsale no makeup. Then get back to me about her being a ten. See the thing is when you see her in a photo shoot, on TV or in a movie a bunch of highly skilled professionals have achieved her look. And then if it's a movie or photo shoot there is work done after on the image. Now of course all women get some help from makeup, push up bras, spanx whatever. But movie stars get a lot more help than your average girl next store. There are no tens.
If there are no 10s, then should the scale end at 9? I'm confused.

I wish I didn't believe something as much as ncc doesn't believe this.
I don't believe she is physical perfection. I don't believe anyone is physical perfection. I have said a number of times she is an attractive woman who I would be more than happy to have a shot with. But she isn't perfect. You guys act like I called her a troll or something. I like her in a movie all made up and sewn into a leather outfit as much as anyone.

I have always thought of it like this. A 9 is amongst the top one percent of women. A 9.9 would be amongst the top 1/10 of one percent of all women. A ten would be the most attractive woman on the planet bar none. No physical imperfections. No makeup needed. That woman doesn't exist IMO.

I have always thought of it like this. A 9 is amongst the top one percent of women. A 9.9 would be amongst the top 1/10 of one percent of all women. A ten would be the most attractive woman on the planet bar none. No physical imperfections. No makeup needed. That woman doesn't exist IMO.
Perhaps you never saw Natasha Henstridge at 17.

Clay Aiken and Richard Simmons think you're nifty.

Clay Aiken and Richard Simmons think you're nifty.
Sorry that reality isn't your friend in the search for physical perfection.

Kate is #1 for me. Would turn down any other woman for her.

Even Natalia Velez who I admit is the sexiest woman in history.

NCC, love ya GB (one of my faves, srsly), but your position is untenable and your steadfastness a little embarrassing.

Jeebus, those newly linked pics and vids :shock:

ncc brohan you are my boy and i would die on a hill for you but if ten is not something you can get then the scale would only go to nine and then you would say nine is unobtainium and bam it just keeps on going down and down until everyone is a one and if that is just one more reason that the ofdy scale needs to be done away with it is unamerican and i do not support it take that to the bank bromigo ps katie is a ten all day long and twice and on sundays

ncc brohan you are my boy and i would die on a hill for you but if ten is not something you can get then the scale would only go to nine and then you would say nine is unobtainium and bam it just keeps on going down and down until everyone is a one and if that is just one more reason that the ofdy scale needs to be done away with it is unamerican and i do not support it take that to the bank bromigo ps katie is a ten all day long and twice and on sundays
I'm glad you came in to help us out bromigo. :thumbup:

NCCommish said:
James Daulton said:
NCCommish said:
Great.

Now we have to go back and completely discount any statistical evidence you've ever presented at FBG.

:lmao:

rodg12 said:
Found the video those gifs were made from.

I apologize in advance to Yankee's clients for his lack of productivity this afternoon. :lol:
I actually think this video helps supports NCC's argument. Did you see her laying next to that pot of boiling water? Points deducted for lack of safety awareness and don't get me started on the shots of her near the pool. I didn't see a single lifeguard present!

Ugh!

rodg12 said:
Found the video those gifs were made from.

I apologize in advance to Yankee's clients for his lack of productivity this afternoon. :lol:
I actually think this video helps supports NCC's argument. Did you see her laying next to that pot of boiling water? Points deducted for lack of safety awareness and don't get me started on the shots of her near the pool. I didn't see a single lifeguard present!

Ugh!
Dibs on being her lifeguard.

Users who are viewing this thread