What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need Your Opinion on Kate Beckinsale (1 Viewer)

Do you think Kate Beckinsale is good looking?

• Yep

Votes: 368 97.6%
  • Nope

Votes: 9 2.4%

• Total voters
She's one of the perfect ones, like Diane Lane (fine symmetry of excellent features, with mild, authentic personalities) who evince more warmth than fire. The heat is in the quirks, man.

AcerFC said:
She is near perfection in that remote control adam sandler movieAgree on the worst pole ever
She is as perfect as having a remote control during an adam sandler movie.

was a late bloomer, the movie brokedown palace she was i think 24 and looked real young....definitely hotsor

mad sweeney said:
dparker713 said:
This is the stupidest poll in the history of these boards.
And dumbest question ever asked. Yet there will still be people voting no...
Maybe it's a way to weed out the dumb####s. Anyone who votes no will be perma-banned.

9: The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)
As if we needed more evidence that offdee should not be in charge of his namesake scale.
What’s there to disagree with here?

She’ll be 40 years old in two months so getting a 9 at that age is pretty amazing. She’s incredibly hot, but she’s not perfect. Grow some full C’s up top and we can talk about sniffing 10 territory.

Or do you think she's less than a 9?

What really pisses me off about her and all the other hot English broads in show business is...you won't find anything that comes close in general population in the UK. If you're hot you pretty much have to go into show business because England produces so many ugly broads.

What really pisses me off about her and all the other hot English broads in show business is...you won't find anything that comes close in general population in the UK. If you're hot you pretty much have to go into show business because England produces so many ugly broads.
So I can mark England off my bucket list?

So I can mark England off my bucket list?
Lots of Hank Hill butt on that island, and I'm not talking about the dudes!!!!

9: The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)
As if we needed more evidence that offdee should not be in charge of his namesake scale.

She’ll be 40 years old in two months so getting a 9 at that age is pretty amazing. She’s incredibly hot, but she’s not perfect. Grow some full C’s up top and we can talk about sniffing 10 territory.

Too much credit for body, not enough credit for face. Its a systematic problem with your rankings.

Too much credit for body, not enough credit for face. Its a systematic problem with your rankings.
Not true. It's a face and body combination scale which is how it should be. If your body is not as good as the face than the official number is downgraded accordingly to severity (and vice versa)

You haven't answered the question...what do you rank Beckinsale on the scale?

From your response I take it you think she's a 10. She's close but she's not quite here....

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/offdee/offdee%20Scale/TOS10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread