What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NY Giants at Detroit (1 Viewer)

Lions are going to rock this division. This is the year they are going to put it all together.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Stafford has gotten some much better coaching than he had before. Really moving well in the pocket. Both of those TD's were created by his movement and smart throws.

I am into tonight up by 50...all he had was Calvin. And now it looks like I'll lose. Sigh...Calvin, why you gotta do me like that?

<_<

Lions are going to rock this division. This is the year they are going to put it all together.
2 drives, and they looks to have the best offense in the league so far.
Stafford shouldn't have any incompletions yet, that toss to Ebron should have been caught for a touchdown.

Haven't shown anything in the run game yet though.
So glad he did drop it though because it led to another Megatron TD.

And the short passing game for the Lions might as well be considered the run game.

2 drives, and they looks to have the best offense in the league so far.
Stafford shouldn't have any incompletions yet, that toss to Ebron should have been caught for a touchdown.

Haven't shown anything in the run game yet though.
That wasn't his incompletion. There was a penalty on that play. He threw one away, over Calvin's head out of bounds.

At some point they'll put Andre Williams in, watch.

You're not going to win off Eli. You're going to have to make them tackle a 230 lb man over and over.

How bad is the NFC East this year...
75% of the division sucks.
Which 25% of the division is good exactly?
The team that won, obviously.

:shrug:
They barely beat the friggin Jaguars... please
Put away your Eagles' hate for a minute and tell me they suck, really? One bad half before dominating doesn't make them a bad team.
Put away your Eagles love for a minute and realize the Giants haven't even had one bad quarter yet and you're already judging them.

How bad is the NFC East this year...
75% of the division sucks.
Which 25% of the division is good exactly?
The team that won, obviously. :shrug:
They barely beat the friggin Jaguars... please
Put away your Eagles' hate for a minute and tell me they suck, really? One bad half before dominating doesn't make them a bad team.
Well, if Jax didn't have to call in a beer vendor to play S in the second half they probably win that game.

I am a Lions fan but because of FanDuel I really want Victor Cruz to catch a few balls. Maybe not score but put up a nice stat line.

weird, I thought the Lions signed Golden Tate...

and no, I don't own him, just an interested observer...

Jennings doesn't look so good.
The Lions have the best front 4 in football, it's not surprising that he's not doing great yet. I'll judge him after the game, for now he's getting what's there which is nothing.

weird, I thought the Lions signed Golden Tate...

and no, I don't own him, just an interested observer...
Once the Giants realize they actually have to cover that guy named Johnson, Tate will probably start showing up.

Users who are viewing this thread