What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NY Giants at Detroit (1 Viewer)

I don't own either guy, but I'm eager to see how this Reggie Bush/Joique Bell thing works out. A lot of people seem to think that by the end of the season, Bell will get most of the touches.

Excited, but the usual trepidation for a Lions. Really looking forward to seeing what our new OC does with an exciting array of attacking players.

Backfield is definitely interesting. Wondering how Riddick will be used if at all.

Excited, but the usual trepidation for a Lions. Really looking forward to seeing what our new OC does with an exciting array of attacking players.

Backfield is definitely interesting. Wondering how Riddick will be used if at all.
Gotta figure Joe Lonbardi will use these backs like the Saints.

Won't matter, though. They can't stop anyone. Great FF production but 8-8/9-7 tops.

Both other "New York" teams won this week. If the Giants can pull out a win, it will be the first time since 2008 that all three have won on opening day. No NY team made the playoffs in 2008.

Somebody get the Giants Secondary a Map because they got lost. Great start for Megatron and the Lions

I just need about 5 or 6 more of those types of plays for Megatron and I can make up that 100 point gap I am behind by.

The Lions led or were tied in the 4th quarter of 15 games in 2013. They lost 8 of those games.

Lighting up like a pinball machine so far.

Stafford showing some mobility we didn't know he had.

Hell of a catch too.

That back angle shows how tough a throw that was. Dropped it in there perfectly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread