What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NY Giants at Detroit (1 Viewer)

Cruz is trying to be Nicks now that Nicks is gone. How many dropped passes is that for Cruz now?

BobbyLayne said:
jon_mx said:
Stafford is beginning to look like an elite QB. Really stepped up his game this year. By far the best looking QB in Detroit History.....
*ahem*
Sorry Bobby. You had a long run. :shrug:
Sorry, I misread that. I was focused on the bold. You're talking about how good he is.

Matt Stafford and Bobby Layne went to the same high school. It's mother####ing destiny he will be the greatest Lions QB of all-time.

tombonneau said:
Bell was great value in this draft. He'll probably outscore bush. And he looks better on the field as well.
I think the difference is in style. Bush is faster and does better with a little space to work with. Bell is a bit stronger and more likely to fall forward through contact in tight spaces. The Giants defensive front has actually looked halfway decent and the spaces to run have been tight.

The RB getting the better numbers week to week will vary based on the defenses they're playing against. The big takeaway for me is that both seem involved enough in the passing game to make both viable RB2s with an occasional big game from either possible.

Looks like Bush is not a good option as a #2 back for me. Needed him to outperform Jennings.

Of course I lose twice over because Jennings plays good enough to beat my fantasy team but my giants lose big.

BobbyLayne said:
jon_mx said:
Stafford is beginning to look like an elite QB. Really stepped up his game this year. By far the best looking QB in Detroit History.....
*ahem*
Sorry, I misread that. I was focused on the bold. You're talking about how good he is.

Matt Stafford and Bobby Layne went to the same high school. It's mother####ing destiny he will be the greatest Lions QB of all-time.
Really? That is cool.

Wow big stop... For me! Up by 3 and only got Cruz and Jennings to worry about.

Milk this Lions.

Raider Nation said:
Tate is not very likable.
He's only the least likable guys in the league. I was initially appalled we signed him, but as far as winning football games goes It's good for the franchise so I begrudgingly accept him. I don't expect him to become a fan favorite anytime soon though. He's a major league d-bag.
Like the honesty. :hifive:

Looks like Bush is not a good option as a #2 back for me. Needed him to outperform Jennings.

Of course I lose twice over because Jennings plays good enough to beat my fantasy team but my giants lose big.
Bush caught 6 balls for 49 yards. Not a great day by any stretch but not horrible in PPR leagues.

Bush caught 6 balls for 49 yards. Not a great day by any stretch but not horrible in PPR leagues.
Yeah unfortunately my league is non PPR. Sucks breaking 100 pts and still losing.

BobbyLayne said:
jon_mx said:
*ahem*

Really? That is cool.
Doak Walker, Clayton Kershaw, and a bunch of others (including our very own General Malaise). Check out the wiki page for Highland Park HS (Dallas).

Users who are viewing this thread