What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NY Giants at Detroit (1 Viewer)

Eli trying to make something happen. But once again O line doing their best bull fighting impression and letting everyone by them.

I don't think Cruz is done, I think he was thinking about getting 6 before he caught the ball. Pretty common for a receiver to do when his team is struggling.

The Eli face would be much more amusing if I wasn't stupid enough to draft Cruz as my WR1 in one league.

:X

I feel sorry for Giants fans.

Not rubbing this in, not talking #### here, I'm totally sincere...sympathy from a Lions fan.

That's how bad your team is this year.

Stafford seems to have grown up a little bit. Not making the stupid throws into triple coverage, really leading the team on the field, and just dropping dimes on some of the longer throws.

Just got in. Has Eric Ebron even been on the field?
Quite a bit actually. BUt did you seriously expect a TE to be heavily involved in his first career game on a team with a ton of weapons AND a couple of half decent TEs already on the roster? Really?????

Can Victor Cruz please get some catches? Would be a big help in my FanDuel.

Ask and Receive, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got in. Has Eric Ebron even been on the field?
One drop early (should have been TD), maybe one other target

Not really involved

Fauria with a ton of RZ looks

ETA: and by ton, I think I mean two or three

Last edited by a moderator:
Giants trying to give Andre Williams chances and he doesn't seem to know what to do - couple of missed blocks and then he fails on a pass play. Granted this offense is garbage but he looks to have a big climb in front of him to be an effective rookie.

If you guys are actually blaming Eli for these misqueues you need to pay more attention. He seems to be the only one who understands the offense, the rest of the team is just doing whatever the hell they want. I mean, Eli rolled out on a bootleg and his friggin receivers were in a blocking formation still. He throws a pass to Donnell who never turns around on the comeback audible Eli called and just keeps running. He audibles out on a play and his RB misses it and doesn't block so he's forced to roll out and throw an off balance pass on third down.

He's really not been playing that bad so far outside of a few off target throws earlier in the game. This is mostly on the team not understanding all these hand signals yet. Which, I guess is understandable to some degree, I imagine a full hand signal audible no huddle offense can be complicated to learn. They could definitely hit a stride in a few games though. The one drive where everyone actually understood all the hand signals they moved down the field with ease. Since then nobody seems to be following him, I almost feel bad for him watching this game.

Users who are viewing this thread