What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2016** Miami Dolphins- Playoff Bound!!! The product on the field is starting to match the top organization in the NFL (1 Viewer)

At least I'm in France and will have to wait until the morning to find out how Miami bungles this one.  I'm betting they grab Zeke or Jack, but I'm hoping they're wise enough not to trade up for either...

Hell of a value at the 13th pick, just a few weeks ago this kid was the sure fire #1 overall pick. The QB moves dropped him a little but his ranking was still top 5 by everyone. Bad luck on his part the video surfaced when it did but a great steal for the Dolphins. It looks like this guy could start at LT day one, I'd kick Albert inside. An o-line of Tunsil, Albert, Pouncy, Bushrod, James might finally give Tannehill some time to make plays consistently. Sure there are some risk but all indications are he has tested clean multiple times. If indeed it was posted by his stepdad then he might be my biggest worry that he Tonya Harding him at some point.

Lots of crying about today's picks on the Phins boards (especially the comp to move up) but I feel like Miami got much better today. Carroo and Drake will help the offense immediately and Howard gives Vance Joseph the kind of press corner he needs to run his defense. 

I actually like giving up next year's picks in 3/4 given that Miami is likely to get a compensatory pick in each.  I remember reading a lot about how excited Miami's front office were about those picks, which seemed stupid.  Using them as ammo to move up and get the players the front office wanted in THIS draft makes sense.

The only head-scratcher to me is picking a WR at all.  Given what they traded, they must REALLY like him.

I like what they did Friday, love Thursday's pick, but I have to question Saturday's a bit. Grant seems like a luxury pick return guy, with so many holes on defense a guy like Zettel at DE or this kid Roberts that the Patriots took at ILB seem like better darts to throw. Duarte if they are projecting him more as a TE I guess is worth a shot but again not one of the first areas I would go after.  I know nothing about Doughty, but from what I am reading sound like he could be a solid backup to Tannehill for years to come, maybe a Don Strock type.

Don't have a full list, but I know of some UDFAs on the Dolphins

Rashawn Scott, WR, The U   I like how he plays WR.  Physical, doesn't fear contact, plays bigger than his size.  Injuries, but the silver lining is that they were upper body types, and discipline issues.  Likely a camp body, but if he can stay healthy and keep his head on straight, he might make the roster.  He never really had a chance to show much in college.

Akil Blount, CB, FAMU.  Don't know much about him, but yes he's Mel Blount's son. :football:

Gabe Hughes, TE, Florida Tech Good size/speed for a receiving TE.  Small article on his pro day.  Impossible to find good footage of this guy, but here there is a small (very small) amount of him in action.

Lafayette Pitts, CB, Pittsburgh Ran a 4.35 at his pro day according to some (must search for Pitts Pro Day on that page), but definitely was sub 4.4.  Has some ball skills, but hard to find a highlight reel of him.

We all know the drill with UDFAs, but some make it every year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still think this is jaw dropping and very telling of the owner and the culture this team embodies. 

Closer than ever to washing my hands and picking a new team. 
Wow, pretty much a quarter of a billion dollars on something that has netted such little return.  Boy.

Foster not only signed but it seems Gase feels like he can carry at least half the load here. 

-ACL tear one year

-Achilles tear

What am I missing? What was the front office thinking before Arian Foster arrived? 

Dolphins believe healthy Arian Foster can be ‘the guy’ at running back

“I hope not,” Dolphins offensive coordinator Clyde Christensen said when asked if the Dolphins might have three running backs with at least 75 carries this year. “We don't want that.”

Christensen added: “We really need someone to emerge as the guy. ... We don't want to substitute. ... We really need one guy to be a three-down back, stay in there for that drive.”

The Dolphins “miss DeVante” Parker, the second-year receiver who has now missed back-to-back practices with a hamstring injury. Christensen added: “DeVante’s got to be our bell cow in the red zone.”
A couple nice tidbits from the OC.

King of the Jungle said:
MOP....have you heard anything noteworthy on Carroo? It has been pretty quiet.
Miami is deep at WR, he is battling with 6 WRs for basically 2 spots unless Miami keeps 6 at WR.

Landry(PPR machine), Stills(Year 4 now), Parker(Mid 1st selection-LastYear)

Where do you see him fitting in here is my question so I can understand better. Are you talking NFL 2016? FF 2018 Dynasty?

I don't anticipate a lot from Caroo in year 1 other than returning kicks. 

Miami is deep at WR, he is battling with 6 WRs for basically 2 spots unless Miami keeps 6 at WR.

Landry(PPR machine), Stills(Year 4 now), Parker(Mid 1st selection-LastYear)

Where do you see him fitting in here is my question so I can understand better. Are you talking NFL 2016? FF 2018 Dynasty?

I don't anticipate a lot from Caroo in year 1 other than returning kicks. 
I just wondered how he has been performing. I liked him coming out of college and was curious if he would push Stills for the three spot.

I just wondered how he has been performing. I liked him coming out of college and was curious if he would push Stills for the three spot.
He should push Stills who did very little last year for the trade we made to get him. Miami is invested deep into Landry and Parker so i agree with you he is shooting for the WR3 spot which IS NOT the slot on this team where Landry usually dominates the middle of the field. 

I liked Carroo but not much has been said of him just yet. Preseason games should clear this up more. 

It is my understanding that Carroo was playing with the first team while Parker was out. 

If I am reading this depth chart correctly Carroo is playing with the second team. I am not sure if he is only playing the same position as Parker, or if he is being used in multiple spots/roles. The Dolphins writers I have been trying to read are not very detailed about these things, or I am not reading the right people. I would love to hear more detailed analysis of Dolphins practices than I have been able to find. Often the authors make statements without any supporting detail for their conclusions.

I do enjoy listening to the coaches press conferences. I think Gase is a really smart coach. He has said some things about the game of football that are detailed. Maybe it is because it is his first head coaching job. He hasn't learned coach speak yet? You can tell he is a good teacher from the way he talks about the team.

As Parker has just recently recovered from a foot injury, he may not play much in the first game. Gase is saying he isn't sure how many snaps everyone will play yet. Through out there a possible 20 snaps for Parker or maybe as few as six snaps. 

When Parker is out I would assume Carroo will get those opportunities. He might play the whole first half for example. So that will give a great opportunity to see how he fits in when Parker is out.

Matt Hazel is more of a slot WR I think. I don't know anything about Griff Whalen. These are the other two WR listed as the second team. As Carroo played with the first team with Parker out, that suggests he is the 4th WR right now I think.

The only other WR who I think could make the final roster here is Jakeem Grant, but he is a small space player competing for time on special teams.

I have heard the coaches saying good things about Kenny Stills who is a nice player. It does not seem like Tannehill is doing a good job of connecting with Stills, and RT struggled to connect with Mike Wallace before he was replaced by Stills. Tannehill still struggles with throwing the deep ball. Not sure if/when Gase can fix this.Still can do more than just win deep, but every offense needs some threat of the deep pass to keep the defense from cheating up.

DeVantae Parker has the jumping ability and long arms to make those deeper shots connect more. 

If Carroo can play physical and win some of those contested catches downfield better than Stills can, I could see him earning playing time there too. Gase will keep trying to fix Tannehill so that he doesn't get his WR smashed so much, but he needs WR play that can erase some of his mistakes and off target passes.

No talk about the 41-14 bashing by Dallas?

THill looked competent but the DLine got manhandled and owned by Dallas which has a strong OL but Suh, Mario Williams, Jordan Phillips 2nd round pick last season, not a bunch of scrubs off the streets. 

No talk about the 41-14 bashing by Dallas?

THill looked competent but the DLine got manhandled and owned by Dallas which has a strong OL but Suh, Mario Williams, Jordan Phillips 2nd round pick last season, not a bunch of scrubs off the streets. 
On Miami sport radio, the pundits and former football players are blaming the linebackers more than the DL for the poor showing against Dallas. Kiko Alonso and Misi will never be mistaken for Nick Buoniconti, Zack Thomas, John Offerdahl or AJ Duh. And the DBs, with the exception of Reshad Jones, might be worse than the LBs. Point being that Miami could be playing from behind, so upgrade Tannehill, Landry and Parker.     

Fins fan (long suffering and constantly questioning why) living outside of the market.  Hearing almost zero buzz about Carroo, even following the Twitter peeps and reading all that I can find.  I know he is buried behind some good young WR in Landry, Parker, and now Stills...but is he even being discussed on local radio as being visible at practice?

Fins fan (long suffering and constantly questioning why) living outside of the market.  Hearing almost zero buzz about Carroo, even following the Twitter peeps and reading all that I can find.  I know he is buried behind some good young WR in Landry, Parker, and now Stills...but is he even being discussed on local radio as being visible at practice?
Haven't heard much about Carroo. He should be the fourth WR behind Landry, Parker and Stills. They traded up to get him. There was buzz early about 5'7" Jakeem Grant, who should make the team as a PR/KR. Even if Carroo is good, I don't think he makes an impact this year. 

On Miami sport radio, the pundits and former football players are blaming the linebackers more than the DL for the poor showing against Dallas. Kiko Alonso and Misi will never be mistaken for Nick Buoniconti, Zack Thomas, John Offerdahl or AJ Duh. And the DBs, with the exception of Reshad Jones, might be worse than the LBs. Point being that Miami could be playing from behind, so upgrade Tannehill, Landry and Parker.     
The entire front 7 could not get off blocks, it was terrible. Joe Rose said DT-Jordan Phillips made small holes into bigger holes.

You tell us MOP. I didn't watch the game just a few highlights.

According to the game book Phillips played on 48% of the snaps, Suh and WIlliams only played on 25%
Miami was run over pretty good early. Even if THill played the whole game it would have been 48-28, maybe that's good for FF but I'm speaking more as a fan or NFL fan than FF angles.

No run defense, NONE.

Haven't heard much about Carroo. He should be the fourth WR behind Landry, Parker and Stills. They traded up to get him. There was buzz early about 5'7" Jakeem Grant, who should make the team as a PR/KR. Even if Carroo is good, I don't think he makes an impact this year. 
Agree on Caroo, only folks hyping him are dynasty owners, he plays the position Parker does, good/bad and the good news is he is likely to see the field as Parker gets hurt and even Gase got on him to get back to practice. 

But there is no way he leap frogs Landry and Still this season. Both seem to be in sync with Tannehill. Just a guess...

Landry 100-1100-7

Stills 50-700-5

Parker 40-600-4...tease tease tease

Caroo 30-400-2...glimpses of the future maybe

That's like 2,800 yard receiving which is too much but...the TE spot is looking terrible, Cameron dropped a TD the other night as well as Parker dropped one int he end zone. Landry also dropped one he usually makes. 

The Miami RB situation is looking bad. 

Dion Simms in TE heavy leagues might be worth a look once the Phins are done with Cameron and his drops.

Agree on Caroo, only folks hyping him are dynasty owners, he plays the position Parker does, good/bad and the good news is he is likely to see the field as Parker gets hurt and even Gase got on him to get back to practice. 

But there is no way he leap frogs Landry and Still this season. Both seem to be in sync with Tannehill. Just a guess...

Landry 100-1100-7

Stills 50-700-5

That's like 2,800 yard receiving which is too much but...the TE spot is looking terrible, Cameron dropped a TD the other night as well as Parker dropped one int he end zone. Landry also dropped one he usually makes. 

Dion Simms in TE heavy leagues might be worth a look once the Phins are done with Cameron and his drops.
In the last 6 games of 2015, with Matthews sidelined, Parker was 22-445-3, which projects to 59-1187-8. If healthy, Parker comes close to those numbers in 2016. 

Miami was run over pretty good early. Even if THill played the whole game it would have been 48-28, maybe that's good for FF but I'm speaking more as a fan or NFL fan than FF angles.

No run defense, NONE.
You don't sound in a mood for silver linings, but they did play against one of the better offensive lines in the league. They are playing wide nine so the LB play is pretty important as the ends will be so far outside.

In the last 6 games of 2015, with Matthews sidelined, Parker was 22-445-3, which projects to 59-1187-8. If healthy, Parker comes close to those numbers in 2016. 
OK SoBe however I don't put as much stock into the games he played last year. A lot of his catches were in games when it felt like the game might have been decided 

@NY Jets, Miami loses 38-20, his stat line of 4/80/TD...the 33yd TD came with all of :05 left in the 4th Q and Miami was down 38-14 when it happened. I'm just saying that we need to look a little deeper than just say "Take that out over 16 games"

-With all due respect to my Phinsfans and also FF lovers but I have not found success taking a small sample size and then just maximizing that sample over 16 games. I'm not saying it's impossible but I have not had the best luck using that as a formula. 

-Parker caught a TD early in week 11 as Miami eeked it out over Baltimore 15-13...3/63/Td His early TD propelled Miami, you have to be fair if you pick him on for catching a TD as time runs out in a blowout. 

-Parker catches 50% of the targets in this sample size vs Jarvis Landry who catches balls at a 66% clip...I understand different receivers and slot vs stretching the field.

-Parker on the high side for me is about 700-800 yards, I don't see him clearing 1,000 but I could be wrong. 

-Parker specializes in stretching the field it seems with an avg of almost 20 yds per catch...Tannehill hs been horrible with guys like Mike Wallace who had straight line speed but THill could never hit him long. 

I'm just trying to be fair and not overly fanboy here, maybe I'm overcompensating. 

Quick hits and takes from last night using the Bia link for Salguero who I think is the best of the beat writers down here. About 5 years ago he really woke up and started going after the front office more when Ross took over.

QB: Tannehill's interception was on a deflection which you could blame on him for not getting it over the defender to begin with but those are interceptions I can live with, Miami had a receiver touch the ball, Kenny Stills and he batted it to the defender so I still am not really holding Tannehill responsible. He was moving the team down the filed on several drives, liked the 2 minute offense even if Franks blew the kick. He is not a stud but I think Gase is going to get the best out of THill. 

WR: Landry and Stills are the No1 and No 2 for targets in this offense by THill in the preseason, there is no reason to think that's going to change. I like Stills more and more to be the 2nd WR who is going to eclipse 1,000 yards in this offense. Could Parker and Caroo come along and push Stills down the depth chart on one of the outside WR positions...of course. Stills is very good value right now IMHO. 

RB: Jay Ajayi had 7 carries for 10 yds and  Foster had 5 carries for 10 yards and was the obvious choice near the goal line and scored a TD. Tannehill led all rushers with 22 yards...

TE: Cameron has a bad case of the drops right now. Dion Simms won't be a great option but he I saw Tannehill look off a wide open Cameron to find Simms who caught the pass and helped move the drive forward.

Defense: Lippett still is a sorry excuse for a starter at CB but overall the defense did a good job last night and the score was reflective. 

From what I have read and been hearing Jordan Cameron dropped a lot of passes last season also. With the offensive line still trying to get it together, I wonder if Sims isn't a better option than Cameron in 3 WR sets?

The pick of Duarte who played WR in college seems like a foreshadowing of changes at move TE after Cameron. He cannot block of course and that will take time for him to develop. How is Camerons blocking? I have noticed they like to have the TE block the backside of a lot of their running plays.

How healthy is Parker?

It is my understanding that Gase prefers a 3 WR set as the most common formation. Perhaps Still is blocking better than the other WR right now? That would be a reason to have Stills in on 2 WR sets over Parker. 

I think Miami will struggle with their secondary all year, so may as well get used to that. The pass rush should be good though, which always helps defensive backs.

I have been listening to the phinsider podcast recently. They keep making a big deal about RG Bushrod. I think most of this is because of the sexual euphemism associated with his name, but is he actually a good blocker as well? I think he started at RG correct?

If anyone has a suggestion of other Dolphins based podcasts to check out greatly appreciated. 

Just a quick note for those who live down here. I recently moved from Miami to the North Palm Beach area and I still will go to a few games but I used to live 10 minutes from Dolphin Stadium, it's a shame both teams who use that stadium have stunk the entire time I was living down there. 

They have added a roof and it's ready to roll. I think the stadium looks terrific. It's a totally different looking stadium now with the roof. It's really a tarp of sorts but there is metal up there as well. It covers about 90% of the fans, I'm sure a monsoon could still get a few fans pretty soaked but the real reason is the direct sun relief which is going to help but it's still gonna be 100 degrees in there, it's not air conditioned and people might actually find it warmer at times. 

The new stadium name is Hard Rock and if you live around here you know this is a good partnership. The Seminoles are not going out of business any time soon. They are building a 40 story guitar shaped hotel to add to their growing collection, from an entertainment stand point the possibilities are endless and you will see some rock shows tied in to the games at some point. You go to a game, get on a shuttle to Hard Rock where you parked prior to the game, now you go party at whatever show and casino, it all works pretty nice. 

But the product on the field...the stadium will go thru Phase 3 (Roof/name was Phase 2) which is an interior face lift in the off season. Ross did not get tax money so he went another direction. I hate him in football terms but I have to admit from an entertainment perspective he is making things better. 

-New Uber lot with # spots...you call Uber/text Uber, they go to a lot on the outskirts but convenient to the main Turnpike North/South, you are out of there in a couple minutes, think about it...Uber driver will tell you what # spot they are in, could not be easier.

-New massive tailgate party encouraging you to put the grills away. Prices about on par with 7-11 which is way cheaper than in stadium prices. I probably could forgo manning a grill in 95 degree heat prior to the game if it wasn't so expensive to buy their food. Great idea, glad they are doing it. 

-It's ####### LOUD in there!!! Just a few players and media clapping and cheering, the boom in there, wait till 70,000 come pouring in. There is going to be an atmosphere that has been sorely missing IMO. 

I'm a little excited I guess even though I know we're not gonna win a lot of games. Not early on anyways...@Sea and @NE to open the season...what did Miami do wrong?

Gase press conference.

I couldn't quite hear the question, but I think he is talking about Parker in regards to him needing to run crisper routes and to get the timing of the plays better.

He says some positive things about Carroo that he is strong and does a good job of catching the ball. He feels good about how Carroo practices and his effort, but that Carroo still has a lot to learn as far as technique and understanding the play calls and their adjustments.

At the 8 minute mark he is asked about the running game. You can tell by his grit and bear it expression, he isn't very happy about it. He says obviously they need to get better there. He says he looks at the running game from an efficiency stand point. He talks about average yards per carry, and you can be down about it, but sometimes it is about me (the coach) calling plays that are not designed to get more than 4 yards. He talks about getting first downs, and if they get the first down but only gain two yards, that he considers that a successful run. He says they look at efficiency and that it is not where they need it to be. He says that is why they are spending more time on it in practice, trying to get it to where it needs to be. He then shifts to the run defense, saying that isn't where it needs to be either, so they are focusing on that a lot in practice and trying to get better. He says they will continue to practice in pads as part of that.

Asked about the TE he says he has figured out some of the routes and things Cameron feels more comfortable with, and that they will try to focus on asking him to do those things. He sounds pretty happy about both Cameron and Sims as blockers. He likes their effort there. He calls Sims sneaky as far his speed. He gives Cameron credit for the block that sprung Arian Foster for his TD.

For Stills he says Stills has had this issue with back pain before, but that he is ok now. On Parker he talks about him needing to do a better job of taking care of his body and his routine. He says he needs players to practice like they are playing a game, so that they are playing at a level they get used to. He says that if you turn it up a notch during the real games, when you haven't been practicing with that same level of effort, that is when injuries can happen. 

He says Tunsil's injury was nothing major. If this coming week was a regular season game, that Tunsil would be ready to go.

As the preseason winds down, just a few thoughts about the offense. 

-Foster is the No 1 RB and its not up for discussion. Not being rude but I have had a few doubters and I have tried to be straight forward where things are at here. I think when Gase said Foster is rolling with the 1s...I think Ajayi owners should have been running to sell sell sell and I don't hate the guy but it is what it is. He was drafted in the 5th round, not much expected, a much more talented RB left due to $$$ and a band aid veteran was brought in and since the day he signed, Ajayi has been an afterthought for a coaching staff with nothing invested with him. That's where we are at, Ajayi is fighting for the No 2/3 role...Ajayi FUMBLED on his 1st snap, he did have 1 nice run, also lost a couple yards on his 3rd carry, and he dropped a short pass in space, he easily would have had a lot of yards with blockers out in front but he couldn't catch the ball. 

-Drake only had 4 carries and mustered 6 yards behind a woeful bunch of back ups however the one time he got a catch in space and made a move, he looked really good. 1 catch for 33 yards but it's an indicator he is the burst Miami is looking for. I see Drake getting 8-10 touches a game as the season moves along, what he does with those 10 touches a game we will wait and see but my bet is he looks explosive and people are going to ask why no one pointed it out...well...wake up folks. Foster is not Mr Durability and neither is Drake but he has a lot less wear n tear than Foster. 

-Landry, Stills, Parker...in that order for targets right now. All 3 should be on a roster but Parker is going far too early vs Stills and where you can draft him and see production.

-TE is a disaster right now but Dion Simms is the only horse we see long term this season.

-Laremy Tunsil has the best footwork of almost any lineman I have seen as a rookie with a Miami logo on his helmet since Richmond Webb in 1990, it's been awhile. This guy is awesome in short space and God help you once he gets his hands on you, cause he'll mug you and then he'll go to work on you. This is one helluva blocker both ways and he has a chip on his shoulder from the draft fiasco. He's going to make teams sorry they passed on him. I don't see how defenses will be able to blitz by him but I'm sure they will test him. Similar to Martin for Dallas a couple years ago where he was a strong Tackle coming out of college and converted to RG, here Tunsil will drop between Albert at LT(bye bye in 2017) and Pouncey at Center, his learning curve will be accelerated IMO. 

-The defense is a motley crue and not necessarily good. The DL has some talent, the LBs are just OK, the secondary has playmakers but also holes. This defense is probably going to be doing well if it holds the opponent to about 21-24. That means this offense has to do more than just move the football, they have to cash in and score TDs. Tannehill is going to need to enter the 35 TD zone area on his resume. I already see Gase is not shy about calling his number when they can grab 10-15 yards from the defense on the ground.

Gase likes to spread them out and then call the THill draw, I think that's going to be good as long as RT can get down and not get himself injured. Matt Moore is nursing a concussion but he has games under his belt. The offense would not be as good but he's not awful should Tannehill miss time. RT has shown durability since he entered the league. 

Nothing but rave reviews from the stadium/fans experience last night. 

Does anyone want to discuss what to expect from Gase's offense? I've been trying to figure out how the Dolphins skill guys will compare to what we saw in Chi, Den & SD and the personnel just doesn't seem to fit. I still see a lot of spreading out. Who's the Forte or CJ Anderson? Who's the Jeffery or Dem Thomas? Who's the Julius Thomas or Marty Bennett? Anyone local really expecting big top 10 performances from any Phins?

Landry 100-1100-7

Stills 50-700-5

I guess this means Landry is more or lesser for this offense, no surprises. 

Snap Count for the minions...

Kenny Stills 100%

Jarvis Landry 96%...2 plays he wasn't on the field, likely GL run formations. 

Caroo played 45/53 snaps 85%...granted he didn't see a lot of targets. 

The entire OL played every snap, Pouncey of course was OUT. 

Arian Foster 85% of the snaps he was on the field

Jordan Cameron was out there for 87% of the snaps...he's gotta go. 

This team.....oh man this ####### team.

No guts. YOu had a QB on one leg.....but you rush four and drop 7 the entire drive that decided the game. Wilson could not move. Yet you never sent one blitzer in...or even jailhouse him. early and often.

No guts, no confidence. Shutting them down the entire game....but when it's $$$$ time this defense always seems to choke.

Same old Dolphins. Had a shot to steal a huge win. And choked it away.

The biggest positive I saw was our QB who got the living #### kicked out of him.....but he kept getting up off the mat and delivered what should have been a game winning drive. Tanny showed me so much toughness and leadership yesterday. I was really proud of him. Maybe he really will turn the corner this season. he also looked better in the pocket. Moved his feet more, rolled out, and delivered a perfect deep spiral to Kenny "I knelt" Stills.

CHOKE!!!!!

Cut his sorry ### please. Guy needs to be cut. You are paid to catch those. He is a waste of $$$. Get a kid for half the price a shot on the waiver wire. Not this kneel down choke artist who has been a bust since the day he was signed here.

Awful. It changed the entire rhythm of the game. We score there.....I think we roll to a win. Everything went into the ####ter after that until that gutsy last drive by Tanny, Jarvis, and Damien Williams (huge play to get us to the goal-line).

Well.....on the New England to face a far better team. And make no mistake......Seattle's OL is in dire straits. They can't pass protect worth a #### (much like our OL). They are in big trouble this year. Painfully obvious to me already.

This team.....oh man this ####### team.

No guts. YOu had a QB on one leg.....but you rush four and drop 7 the entire drive that decided the game. Wilson could not move. Yet you never sent one blitzer in...or even jailhouse him. early and often.

Couldn't agree more

The biggest positive I saw was our QB who got the living #### kicked out of him.....but he kept getting up off the mat and delivered what should have been a game winning drive. Tanny showed me so much toughness and leadership yesterday. I was really proud of him. Maybe he really will turn the corner this season. he also looked better in the pocket. Moved his feet more, rolled out, and delievered a perfect deep spiral to Kenny "I knelt" Stills.

CHOKE!!!!!

Cut his sorry ### please. Guy needs to be cut. You are paid to catch those. He is a waste of $$$. Get a kid for half the price a shot on the waiver wire. Not this knelling choke artist who has been a bust since the day he was signed here.

Awful. It changed the entire rhythm of the game. We score there.....I think we roll to a win. Everything went into the ####ter after that until that gutsy last drive by Tanny, Jarvis, and Damien Williams (huge play to get us to the goal-line).
Caroo, a bonafide rookie played 85% of the snaps, not targeted much but understandable.

-Landry is not in the same class as say ODB, him being our best WR is not really a good thing. 

-Parker has a long way to go

-Stills is not money 

-TE Cameron drops a lot of balls now. 

Until Miami gets some real playmakers on offense at the skill positions, they are in trouble. 

Users who are viewing this thread