What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2018 Stanley Cup playoffs thread: Caps and Mystics to raise banners together in October. Congrats DC!!!!!!! (2 Viewers)

Put in a rusty goalie game 1, this is about what we should expect. Need to just get the young guys enough to get over the first game jitters so we can maybe steal game 2. 

Anybody needs me, I'll be in a fetal position in a dark room repeatedly muttering , "Carter Hart....Carter Hart...Carter Hart"

Flyers coach Hakstol reminds me of former sorry Pens coach Johnston who was replaced by Sullivan. Just doesn't seem to care, very disinterested. Ho hum oh well

Flyers coach Hakstol reminds me of former sorry Pens coach Johnston who was replaced by Sullivan. Just doesn't seem to care, very disinterested. Ho hum oh well
Haskol is terrible.  And it’s not just because I hate the Sioux. No clue how he went straight to an NHL coach.  

This music is terrible outside the Vegas arena. Millenials and Zers. OUCH. Thanks. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Put in a rusty goalie game 1, this is about what we should expect. Need to just get the young guys enough to get over the first game jitters so we can maybe steal game 2. 
Yeah, but why did they do that?  Mrazek isn't Patrick Roy but he gives them the best chance right now.  If Mrazek would have got peppered, then that would be different.  It's not like Brian Elliott is some legendary playoff monster either, he's 15-22 with a .908 save percentage lifetime. 

Yeah, but why did they do that?  Mrazek isn't Patrick Roy but he gives them the best chance right now.  If Mrazek would have got peppered, then that would be different.  It's not like Brian Elliott is some legendary playoff monster either, he's 15-22 with a .908 save percentage lifetime. 
Mrazek stunk down the stretch. Goalie who might give them the best chance is Alex Lyon and that ain't saying much.

Maybe by Game 4 they can get a solid 37 minutes from Neuvirth before he's hurt again.

Mrazek stunk down the stretch. Goalie who might give them the best chance is Alex Lyon and that ain't saying much.

Maybe by Game 4 they can get a solid 37 minutes from Neuvirth before he's hurt again.
Might as well pull someone out of the stands then. 

You're preaching to the choir. Seniority I guess. Emphasis on Senior.

Users who are viewing this thread