What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2nd Presidential Debate Thread: Trump unhinging (1 Viewer)

Hilary believes in the 6th amendment. Can you honestly vote for a monster who believes in amendments other than the 2nd one to be president? I sure can't.

SNIFFFFFFFF... and now the attack on Clinton.. This isn't a presidential debate.. It is Jerry Springer. Disgusting that this is where we are as a country :thumbdown:

Trump looks so absolutely weak. A weak man. A weak candidate.  A weak person.  He's trying to be President and he chooses to parade out her Husband's past follies? 

Just a weak character, if he has any to begin with.

Wow - they really should have let this go.  Terrible that we're forced to watch this.

I'm embarrassed as an American that these two are the best our political system can put forth as the next potential leader of the free world.

Bernie Sanders would have been so much better than these two. Sad!

IF looks could kill......Trump would be blown up and the pieces be fed to dogs.  She's pissed.  He'll never do business in this country again. 

So disappointed that these are our only two realistic candidates.  One lies, and the other can't tell the truth.  One is a criminal and the other bends and sidesteps the laws to the best of their ability.  One has no clue how to be a president, and the other would be a terrible one.  One calls me deplorable, and the other one is.  #### me!

Users who are viewing this thread