What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother Thread*** No Spoilers Starts 7/6 (3 Viewers)

Cody is in a world of hurt, next few votes seem pretty obvious.  I get that twist screwed him but I'm not even sure Paul would have went home regardless.  

Don't Noonan said:
Pretty terrible start to the season.  Not sure I will be able to stay interested this year.
I thought it was a pretty entertaining start, generally speaking.  

I do think Cody got hosed big time by having to nominate so many people, but there were several moments where he could have saved himself from disaster.  Then he doubled down on disaster with what he said when he put Xmas up.  He still could have cleaned it up for the most part after the last noms by not campaigning against Xmas and going with his group encouraging Jillian's departure.

My wife asked me last night - "you find her attractive?!?"

Me: :oldunsure:   "No, no way - I wouldn't want to MARRY her"

She knew quickly what I meant and tried to hit me with the remote but I was too fast!

My wife asked me last night - "you find her attractive?!?"

Me: :oldunsure:   "No, no way - I wouldn't want to MARRY her"

She knew quickly what I meant and tried to hit me with the remote but I was too fast!
My wife was on the phone last night with a friend chatting about whatever stupid thing I've said lately and suddenly turned and said "You'd cheat on me with Raven, right?"

I responded with "Why, is that her on the phone right now?"

It's one of those things we'll laugh about later.

My wife was on the phone last night with a friend chatting about whatever stupid thing I've said lately and suddenly turned and said "You'd cheat on me with Raven, right?"

I responded with "Why, is that her on the phone right now?"

It's one of those things we'll laugh about later.
Raven is very hit or miss for me. I found the "white face" from last night to be racist and uncalled for. 

Where is the live feed thread?  Not really a spoiler about the game to post, but some interesting stuff happening. 

She had an enormous amount of white make up on last night during the eviction. She was just shy of being a clown. 
The first time they showed her without makeup, I thought I missed a "twist" where the producers snuck a homeless chick into the house and pretend she's been there the whole time.

SPOILER- 

Sounds like Christmas is having surgery Monday.  They're not saying she's out of the game, but I am not sure how you get pins in your foot and keep going.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Want me to delete? 
Na its all good. 

I dont watch the feeds but i think it would be cool if one of you feed people does like a summary post at the end of each week.  Nothing that contains spoilers like who is HOH, etc.  But just stuff that didnt air but was interesting.

Na its all good. 

I dont watch the feeds but i think it would be cool if one of you feed people does like a summary post at the end of each week.  Nothing that contains spoilers like who is HOH, etc.  But just stuff that didnt air but was interesting.
I'm not saying it's noods of Xmas and Raven in the shower together but I'm not saying it's not either.

That's no curse, it's giving Christmas two powers for the week.  I'm no Cody fan, but that sucks from a game perspective.  Should be random, as the "curse" might affect someone on her team

No idea why Paul would want to backdoor Cody.  Put up "JODY", if one wins pov then the other goes.  With the temptation curve ball thrown in this season, why risk this?  It's not like it was a secret for Cody to realize both were pawns for Paul.  Dumb move then Ramses announces his move which only showed this.  As for Xmas' curse, we all assuming the curse is going to be a bad thing????

No idea why Paul would want to backdoor Cody.  Put up "JODY", if one wins pov then the other goes.  With the temptation curve ball thrown in this season, why risk this?  It's not like it was a secret for Cody to realize both were pawns for Paul.  Dumb move then Ramses announces his move which only showed this.  As for Xmas' curse, we all assuming the curse is going to be a bad thing????
When i saw that i thought, what if its a good curse?  Why give her two rewards?  risky. 

And yea its tough.  on the one hand you dont want them to win, but now you are really screwed if ramses wins.  They have to go and tell him to throw it right?  otherwise i could see the producers giving him a comp he stands a good chance at.

eta:  after ramses made that announcement, could paul have changed the noms at that point or was he locked in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't her power that she could remove one of the POV participants if they were chosen by the draw? Only way to not go through with the plan now is if Cody and Jessica are chosen to play.

I still think it's stupid to not nominate Cody/Jessica but I've been saying this for years.  Back dooring a single person who isn't expecting it then it maybe makes sense - Cody and Jessica are almost equally a target so nominate them both and get rid of one of them - best case Cody goes, worst case Jessica goes - now worst case is neither goes.*

*This analysis is ignoring the Ramses thing which Paul didn't know about anyway.

If they are nominated they certainly fight for POV. This way they may not. And unless this is a guess/math game no way Ramses wins. Not necessarily a gladiator. Cody is gone. 

If they are nominated they certainly fight for POV. This way they may not. And unless this is a guess/math game no way Ramses wins. Not necessarily a gladiator. Cody is gone. 
They both can't win POV.  They are equal threats IMO - why give them a chance that both stay?

Not nominating them both is over thinking nonsense and feels like more production manipulation to me.

After years of watching this show...I'd be hard pressed to believe this "temptation" nonsense this season isn't just a blatant production scheme so they can script this entire season to go down the way they want it.

Can't stand Paul...now he's back and given a THREE WEEK pass?  Unreal.

But Christmas gets the wonderful honor of a one week veto comp?

This whole damn show being steered Paul's direction just sets me off from the get go.

Users who are viewing this thread