What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****Official Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Online deals thread**** (5 Viewers)

Is Black Friday officially dead? I'm in North Conway at the outlets people watching and its really slow. Luckily it's like 60 degrees so yoga pants are in full effect.
I always do well at the Brooks Brothers out there for some reason .

Best Buy has a desktop

i7

8GB

1TB

For $479. Hard to build one that cheap.
I was going to stay away from black friday this year but may need to see if i can get this one. Currently out of stock.
Aceri5

8GB

2TB

Available on Amazon for $389.

i3

6GB

1TB

For $259
The $479 Dell came back in stock so i ordered.Now i have to figure out how to connect 2 monitors to it. I'm guessing i might need a new video card? Also wondering if it is a 32 bit or 64 bit machine because it didn't specify. For my use it doesn't really matter much though.
8GB of RAM would indicate it's a 64-bit machine.
Thanks!

I just went and fought some guy to the death for an Atari HDTV that was 35% off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need some help.

Need a laptop good for watching TV/movies, surfing net and writing a msword doc a couple of times a year.

Mainly for viewing and sturdy.

Any suggestions?

Want to spend 500 or less. I hate dell. Screwed me on last one.

Need some help.

Need a laptop good for watching TV/movies, surfing net and writing a msword doc a couple of times a year.

Mainly for viewing and sturdy.

Any suggestions?

Want to spend 500 or less. I hate dell. Screwed me on last one.
If those word docs don't have to be written in MS Office Word and can be done in Google Docs, then you should just get a Chromebook. That's if you'd prefer to spend around $200. I think there are versions of MS Word that can be used on a Chromebook, though I've never cared enough to try. Plus it's much better for your main activities (surfing, streaming) than a cheap PC. I still think the ASUS is the cheapest 13" at $179

I know people are sometimes looking for a router upgrade around here.

I've been using this TP-Link router since this summer and it dramatically increased the coverage in my house. I have it in the basement of a two story and I have no problem getting a signal on the upper floor. That's a good price on it (even if it's through a rebate.)

Good Posting Judge said:
Here's a good deal:

Go to a beach and stare at the ocean, until you come to the realization of how meaningless your life is.
Don't have time to go to the beach, can I buy the realization online?

Target site sucks. Just went for 2 items, and both "sold out online". I remember this happening last year, have to find a store that has the item in inventory and go pick it up.

I was hoping to find that fire tablet for $35 on cyber Monday,.. not seeing anything too great so far

Best Buy has the Samsung Galaxy S6 32 gb for $1 with a new 2 year contract. I've always used the contract with Verizon and I am eligible to upgrade, so I think I'm going to do this.

Users who are viewing this thread