What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (3 Viewers)

Now I know why I don't participate in this thread more. Had 7, maybe 8 beers last night. Ended up puking on the ride home (I wasn't the driver), puked in my driveway when we got home, puked in my shower, and pissed my bed. It probably didn't help that they didn't have any food at this party, and I had like 2 bagels to eat the entire day. But still, a pretty embarassing display of my drinking ability.
jesus, that's a lot of puke

Last edited by a moderator:
Goldminer1 said:
strykerpks said:
Goldminer1 said:
Haven't been here in a long time.Great Super Bowl. Congrats to the Saints and Saints fans. :goodposting:
Whats up G? Where ya been?
Well, I was unemployed/out of school for a while, and was drinking a lot. I'm back in school now, and *gasp* have kind of grown out of getting drunk 4 nights a week. It is still a lot fun every once in a while though. Good to be back. :lmao:
So you got all responsible on us? Booooooo

Got up yesterday made breakfast and had a couple of vodka OJ's. Went to my cousins around 11 with a case and a half of beer. We immediately started the poker game. I finally quit around midnight. I drank all of my beer and another 8 or so of somebody else's. I also had 3 pot cookies.

My buddy from out of town drove and didn't want to leave so I walked home.

It was cold as hell and I forgot my hat. I somehow managed to get lost and had no freaking idea where I was. I thought I was going to freeze to death. Thankfully I somehow managed to figure out wtf I was and made it home. :thumbup:

Got up yesterday made breakfast and had a couple of vodka OJ's. Went to my cousins around 11 with a case and a half of beer. We immediately started the poker game. I finally quit around midnight. I drank all of my beer and another 8 or so of somebody else's. I also had 3 pot cookies.
You are so money.

Starting with a Drifter before braving the snow to pick up a bottle of wine and invite a girl over. Things should get sloppy tonight once the bong comes out.

You know what I like? I really good hanger. Not those cheap pos's that cleaners give you. I'm talking those heavy gauge world war two sob's.

dear carwash girl.... i would leave my gf of 5 years right now for one minute with you. you are a hotter version of vanessa hudgens with a spanished accent. i will marry you right now.

In, watching the opening ceremony. I can of find B.S. that I'm in the same time zone as the Olympics and have to watch the opening ceremony on tape delay. Hell, I'm in the same region of the world as the host city.

In, watching the opening ceremony. I can of find B.S. that I'm in the same time zone as the Olympics and have to watch the opening ceremony on tape delay. Hell, I'm in the same region of the world as the host city.
Google maps has it at 444 miles just fyi.

This new puppy is killing me. It might be worse than having a baby.

You can eat, pee, poop....whatever you want at 2am....IT IS NOT THE TIME TO PLAY!!!

I was wondering the same thing. Why can't the Olympcs be on Vancouver time?

Birthday was SB sunday been drinkin all week Should be cool as long as dont miss V day tomorrow Swear my present ol lady was a gargoyle in a previous live

done

Jamesons is good and so is heinikin

just heard about Matt Jones to cincy..kept him all year hopin for a better situation. but Palmer's candy arem might now be a good thing. know 85 is happy

lynyrd curtis loew

stevie wonder for once in my life

kansas dust in the wind

eagles hotel calfornia(lifvee version)

ojays backstabbers

.....i'm killing this cd

company just showed up and killin my music flow

dammit

styx Lady

grand master flash The message

think a pulld a muscle with this gucked up genre switch

Users who are viewing this thread