What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official President Joe Biden Thread*** BEST EVER! (1 Viewer)

You can't just cherry pick death count. There is much more to it than that and you know it. But if you want to cherry pick then I will play too. Bottom line is Trump costs thousands and thousands of lives by choosing to spend 2 months talking about the bogus election fraud nonsense instead of urging his supporters to get the vaccine and you don't need a rocket science degree to see that thousands died from Covid because of it. 

You seem to only want responses only about deaths related to Trump trying to overturn the election and the damage that did cannot be quantified by just deaths but the damage it did to our country is immeasurable and much worse. 
So no data or numbers still?

Operation Warp Speed > Election Mean Tweets

ETA: Trump wasn't president when the vaccine became widely available.  Vaccine hesitancy is all on Biden.

Last edited by a moderator:
So no data or numbers still?

Operation Warp Speed > Election Mean Tweets

ETA: Trump wasn't president when the vaccine became widely available.  Vaccine hesitancy is all on Biden.
You cannot be serious.  The anti-vaxx and anti maskers are not coming from Biden's side.  If you wish to make up things to get a rise from other more knowledgeable people, help yourself. We all know. 

You can't just cherry pick death count. There is much more to it than that and you know it. But if you want to cherry pick then I will play too. Bottom line is Trump costs thousands and thousands of lives by choosing to spend 2 months talking about the bogus election fraud nonsense instead of urging his supporters to get the vaccine and you don't need a rocket science degree to see that thousands died from Covid because of it. 

You seem to only want responses only about deaths related to Trump trying to overturn the election and the damage that did cannot be quantified by just deaths but the damage it did to our country is immeasurable and much worse. 
What two months are you talking about?  February and March, when Biden was president and the vaccine wasn't yet available to normal people like Trump supporters.  That dog won't hunt.

He also didnt try to steal an election nor has he continuously said a free and fair election was rigged, both of which are dangerous to our democracy.

Keep trying to pretend its all about mean tweets. It clearly is not.

#1 we don't live in a Democracy

#2 nobody has tried to steal an election that I know of - both Trump and Biden had lawyers ready to fight the 2020 election results. The loser was going to fight - Trump was the loser. Had Biden lost, he'd have fought too. You know that right ?

you are right, its not all about mean tweets, its about media too .......... 

You cannot be serious.  The anti-vaxx and anti maskers are not coming from Biden's side.  If you wish to make up things to get a rise from other more knowledgeable people, help yourself. We all know. 
 Biden isn't the uniter he claimed to be huh?   I didn't say anything about anti-maskers. 

The buck stops with the guy in office doesn't it, or are you guys going to blame the guy from Celebrity Apprentice for the next four years?

this is true

and people who believe the Govt shouldn't dictate what we put into our bodies are mostly conservative leaning people - I think having freedom from a dictatorship is more a right thing than a left

left doesn't seem to mind being told what to do, for the Fed Govt to control their lives

Biden isn't the uniter he claimed to be huh?   I didn't say anything about anti-maskers

The buck stops with the guy in office doesn't it, or are you guys going to blame the guy from Celebrity Apprentice for the next four years?
Just own that anti maskers / vaxxers comes from Trumps side/ Red Team.   Own it.

it says volumes about our current president's mental acuity when his handlers control what he says, when he can answer questions & when he can't.  to shut off a sitting president while speaking is really beyond normal.  

Just own that anti maskers / vaxxers comes from Trumps side/ Red Team.   Own it.
There are up to 20% of anti-vaxxers in the US before Trump was president.  Trump is vaccinated, you know that right?  I suppose you could break down their political demographics if you think it helps your side, but it doesn't.  

That's not very excellent.

without looking it up - what was her name? what was her crime? what punishment did that officer receive ?

now, the guy who was choked.... what was his name? what was his crime? what punishment did the officer receive ?

what was she armed with? what type of assault did she commit to get shot in the face?  don't tell me it wasn't about race or political agenda, it absolutely was. Had she been a black person it would have been vastly different (remember Tony Timpa) 

November 3, 2020         225,027 deaths 

those deaths are on Trump's watch

the  171,810 attributed between election/inauguration they can share as the power transitioned and both parties had some control

January 20, 2021           396,837 deaths 

today 662,000 deaths about 265,000 more than when Biden took office AND Biden has all the vaccines Trump didn't

Biden ..... boy anyone who heard the big words Joe was speaking on beating covid and no mandatory shots and all that fluff .... ya'll gotta be very very disappointed 

Joe goes off script in Idaho and White House cuts feed

https://youtu.be/wGG7NZjJ2jw

I knew there was there had to be some context missing from this 14 second video clip and that it was misleading as it was presented. 

From Daniel Dale CNN reporter and presidential fact checker:

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1437799690158870534

At length, Sen. Jim Risch absurdly said someone at the White House yesterday hit a "button" to stop Biden from talking.

No. There was a planned "pool spray," in which press/cam is allowed in for brief remarks at a meeting's start; it ended as Biden began questioning officials.

Prompted by a Republican National Committee tweet, right-wing media covered this like the White House was nervously censoring Biden as he went off script. In fact, as you've probably seen, it's entirely normal for the press to be ushered out/the cam to be shut off mid-meeting.

Also, like, these are the words Biden said before the feed ended: "Can I ask you a question? One of the things that I've been working on, with some others, is..." It wasn't like he started telling some crazy story. (Anyway this is all ridiculous.)

I knew there was there had to be some context missing from this 14 second video clip and that it was misleading as it was presented. 

At length, Sen. Jim Risch absurdly said someone at the White House yesterday hit a "button" to stop Biden from talking.

No. There was a planned "pool spray," in which press/cam is allowed in for brief remarks at a meeting's start; it ended as Biden began questioning officials.

Prompted by a Republican National Committee tweet, right-wing media covered this like the White House was nervously censoring Biden as he went off script. In fact, as you've probably seen, it's entirely normal for the press to be ushered out/the cam to be shut off mid-meeting.

Also, like, these are the words Biden said before the feed ended: "Can I ask you a question? One of the things that I've been working on, with some others, is..." It wasn't like he started telling some crazy story. (Anyway this is all ridiculous.)

I guess if CNNLOL tweets it you will always take it at face value. 

November 3, 2020         225,027 deaths 

those deaths are on Trump's watch

the  171,810 attributed between election/inauguration they can share as the power transitioned and both parties had some control

January 20, 2021           396,837 deaths 

today 662,000 deaths about 265,000 more than when Biden took office AND Biden has all the vaccines Trump didn't

Biden ..... boy anyone who heard the big words Joe was speaking on beating covid and no mandatory shots and all that fluff .... ya'll gotta be very very disappointed 

To be fair, the idea that the Trump Administration refused the Biden Administrations legitimacy impeded the transition.  IIRC, they weren't into sharing much info during that election/inauguration period.   

Also to be fair,......and I'm not supposed to say this as I am vaccinated......but the unvaccinated are playing right into the Deep States hands.  Be prepared to be shocked in 14 months when voting numbers are down amongst KEY Trumplican demographics.  

I guess if CNNLOL tweets it you will always take it at face value. 

He is the official CNN presidential and politician fact checker. 

Can you disprove (as Daniel Dale said) that this was handled no differently than any other WH "pool spray" event? Or that it's not entirely normal for the press to be ushered out and the cam to be shut off mid-meeting?

Can you disprove (as Daniel Dale said) that this was handled no differently than any other WH "pool spray" event? Or that it's not entirely normal for the press to be ushered out and the cam to be shut off mid-meeting?

Disprove that this was handled no differently?  What the hell? 

LOLOL Oh that's rich

"CNN reporter and presidential fact checker"

Listen.  We need to have an agreement that NO Fox News Links are permitted and NO CNN links are permitted.  They are 100% biased, full of agendas and not to be trusted about anything political whatsoever.  Let's strive to do better.

CNN has zero credibility when it comes to political news.  Zippo.

Yes, it wasn't a pool spray or brief remarks.  It was almost a half hour long meeting.  Biden read a speech, left less than 5 minutes for the fireman to express their concerns (even though that was the whole point of the visit) and as soon as Biden went to respond unscripted they cut the feed.  Anybody with two one eye and an ear that watched the whole thing can tell Fake News Daniel Dale is so full of his usual crap that his eyes are brown.  

Disprove that this was handled no differently?  What the hell? 

If indeed Dale is incorrect or lying and this was not handled like WH "pool spray" events under Biden and prior presidents, there would be reporters, commentators, etc., saying so, but no one has corrected him publicly that I am aware of. 

To be fair, the idea that the Trump Administration refused the Biden Administrations legitimacy impeded the transition.  IIRC, they weren't into sharing much info during that election/inauguration period.   

Also to be fair,......and I'm not supposed to say this as I am vaccinated......but the unvaccinated are playing right into the Deep States hands.  Be prepared to be shocked in 14 months when voting numbers are down amongst KEY Trumplican demographics.  

I think Obama set the precedence on impeding transitions .... and if Trump wins in 2024 imagine how Democrats will behave

You think Trump voters are dying off because they're not vaccinated ? 

If indeed Dale is incorrect or lying and this was not handled like WH "pool spray" events under Biden and prior presidents, there would be reporters, commentators, etc., saying so, but no one has corrected him publicly that I am aware of. 
Dude..when someone tells me angels are real I don't correct them.  I just move on.   Theres only so much tolerance for stupidity.  Plus, by even acknowledging this guy, you legitimize him, which is a bad thing to do for CNN.

So?  There are numerous sources reporting this event as his mic being cut off.  Just because your chosen "fact checker" says something different doesn't make it true.  This isn't the first time Biden has had his mic cut off and none of the previous events were called "normal", even by your CNNLOL fact checker.  And previous presidents decided when they stopped taking questions so this is NOT normal.  If I was President I'd be pretty p*ssed if someone shut off my mic when I was still engaged.  

So?  There are numerous sources reporting this event as his mic being cut off.  Just because your chosen "fact checker" says something different doesn't make it true.  This isn't the first time Biden has had his mic cut off and none of the previous events were called "normal", even by your CNNLOL fact checker.  And previous presidents decided when they stopped taking questions so this is NOT normal.  If I was President I'd be pretty p*ssed if someone shut off my mic when I was still engaged.  

He clearly is unaware.  Who is going to tell him?

Dale did not claim that Biden's mic had not been cut off. It was standard procedure to do so when the press pool is ushered out as these "pool spray" events are ending. 

Dale did not claim that Biden's mic had not been cut off. It was standard procedure to do so when the press pool is ushered out as these "pool spray" events are ending. 
So Dale makes this up and because no one disputes it, you now take it as fact.

Has anyone honestly ever seen this before?  Ever?  I know I haven't.

There is a degree of common sense people need to apply to these kinds of things and try really hard to not be snowballed by things that don't pass the smell test.

They will never be equally as bad unless Biden tries to overturn an election. 

Between you and @dozer, I don't know who holds onto these talking points more.

Please - PLEASE - tell me how many of these people are being charged for "overturning an election" or "insurrection"?  I mean, for as many times as you guys repeat this 24/7, you CERTAINLY should be able to point to at least one case of this to - at the very least - slightly legitimize your claim, no?

Also, please tell me how a bunch of UNARMED, middle-aged and geriatric folks taking selfies was going to "overturn the election"?  When, in the history of the world, has a government been toppled without the WEAPONS and/or ARMY to back it up?

It's the same story with you guys - amp it up and create as much hyperbole as you can to try and fool the rubes.  The over-the-top drama is enough to earn BOTH of you guys an Academy Award.

So Dale makes this up and because no one disputes it, you now take it as fact.

Has anyone honestly ever seen this before?  Ever?  I know I haven't.

There is a degree of common sense people need to apply to these kinds of things and try really hard to not be snowballed by things that don't pass the smell test.

Where is the proof he made this up? He has no history of doing that.

And reading the responses to his tweet thread, no one is disputing the veracity of what he said:

Now do the behavior from the left since 2016 regarding DJT.  What's happening now PALES in comparison to what Trump and his supporters went thru.

Just asking for consistency, that's all.
Wasn't a fan of that either and I was a Trump supporter. I also never got personal in my complaints about Obama either and respected him as our President, even if I didn't agree with him.

Dude...Now you are going to back up your absurd CNN Link with Twitter responses?  You can't be serious.

Fine, if Dale made this up and is lying, then it should be easy to find a link to someone/anyone credible who is saying this.

There has not been one WH pool spray reporter who has disputed what Dale said about how these events are normally handled. If this really violated protocol, at least one reporter would be on the record noting that (but no one has to my knowledge).

There are up to 20% of anti-vaxxers in the US before Trump was president.  Trump is vaccinated, you know that right?  I suppose you could break down their political demographics if you think it helps your side, but it doesn't.  
a) where did that number come from ? and

b) if true, if you are taking blame away from Trump, you must also do for Biden 

so standard procedure to cut off a president mid-sentence?  that is what you believe?  wow.  heh, the sky is falling.  no disrespect but come on.

"Can I ask you a question?" Biden asked. 

"Of course," Geissler responded. 

"One of the things that I've been working on with some others is —" Biden said before being cut off mid-sentence.

so standard procedure to cut off a president mid-sentence?  that is what you believe?  wow.  heh, the sky is falling.  no disrespect but come on.

"Can I ask you a question?" Biden asked. 

"Of course," Geissler responded. 

"One of the things that I've been working on with some others is —" Biden said before being cut off mid-sentence.

The pool spray was over and reporters were being ushered out. The press/public part of the event was over.

The mic is cut at some point of every one of these pool sprays, here it happened as the reporters were leaving the room. As I noted earlier, not one reporter in the pool spray has complained about this or said that it was handled in an irregular manner or violated protocol. 

a) where did that number come from ? and

b) if true, if you are taking blame away from Trump, you must also do for Biden 
Google.  Try it, I get ranges of 9% to 22% survey without politics.  You've never ran across people that don't vaccinate their kids?

@BladeRunner @jamny @tonydead @shadrap @BroncoFreak_2K3   @John123all in Biden thread; just this page -- :lmao:

Trump needs some lovin in his own thread ---
It's a political forum where you discuss current political issues.  With all the crap Biden has done this year why would anybody be discussing 2018?   That would be weird.  If you go to the Shark Pool this year I doubt the popular threads include the Eagle's super bowl run with Nick Foles.

How do you think it's supposed to work?  :lmao:

The pool spray was over and reporters were being ushered out. The press/public part of the event was over.

The mic is cut at some point of every one of these pool sprays, here it happened as the reporters were leaving the room. As I noted earlier, not one reporter in the pool spray has complained about this or said that it was handled in an irregular manner or violated protocol. 
Pool Spray is the secret service code word for Biden going off script.   :lmao:

Between you and @dozer, I don't know who holds onto these talking points more.

Please - PLEASE - tell me how many of these people are being charged for "overturning an election" or "insurrection"?  I mean, for as many times as you guys repeat this 24/7, you CERTAINLY should be able to point to at least one case of this to - at the very least - slightly legitimize your claim, no?

Also, please tell me how a bunch of UNARMED, middle-aged and geriatric folks taking selfies was going to "overturn the election"?  When, in the history of the world, has a government been toppled without the WEAPONS and/or ARMY to back it up?

It's the same story with you guys - amp it up and create as much hyperbole as you can to try and fool the rubes.  The over-the-top drama is enough to earn BOTH of you guys an Academy Award.

@JIslander and @dozer

Please respond to the above.  TIA!

Biden isn't the uniter he claimed to be huh?   I didn't say anything about anti-maskers. 

Biden has done everything but drown the horse in the water on covid.   America's antivaxxer epidemic is not on Biden.  It is yet another byproduct of social media and the rot it continues to spread across the country.

#1 we don't live in a Democracy

#2 nobody has tried to steal an election that I know of - both Trump and Biden had lawyers ready to fight the 2020 election results. The loser was going to fight - Trump was the loser. Had Biden lost, he'd have fought too. You know that right ?

you are right, its not all about mean tweets, its about media too .......... 
You don't?  I mean, after what happened in the 2020 election, I could understand feeling things were trending this way but...

Users who are viewing this thread