What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official President Joe Biden Thread*** BEST EVER! (3 Viewers)

BIDEN ON THE BORDER: "I guess I should go down, but the whole point of it is I haven’t had a whole hell of a lot of time to get down. I’ve been spending time going around looking at the $900 billion damage done by hurricanes and floods and weather and traveling around the world."

Let’s deal with the merits of what he’s saying first. Has Biden been swamped with other duties to the point where he simply hasn’t had time to make a day trip to the border? The answer is, unequivocally, no. Not only did Biden take two extended vacations over the last several months, but he’s also made individual 25 trips back to his home in Delaware since taking office. That’s nearly every weekend since he’s been inaugurated.

Further, the time he’s spent traveling the country to tour damage from weather events can be counted on one hand. That he uses that excuse only compounds the falsehood. Even his mention of traveling the world doesn’t pass muster. Is he talking about the G7? Because that’s about it as far as his international travels go and that amounted to a week.

Also, and perhaps most importantly, Biden has not, in fact, “been there before.” He has never visited the Southern border in all his time as a politician.

So Biden is a lying liar who lies. That’s not breaking news no matter how much the “fact-checkers” try to cover for him by absconding from doing their jobs. Still, I think the president’s answer tells us that the White House is aware of the perception that Biden is a lazy do-nothing who spends more time at his family home doing whatever it is he does there than at his desk in the Oval Office. You can feel the defensiveness leak from every orifice as he responds to the question.

That’s a perception that isn’t going to be successfully countered, though. Biden is actually a lazy do-nothing who rarely seems to be executing the duties of his office. If he had the physical and mental ability to do more, he would be doing more. He doesn’t, and that’s patently obvious by how sheltered he is by his handlers. They are walking a tightrope of letting him out in public just enough to serve as proof of life while limiting the damage as much as possible. But if last night is any indication, that line is getting harder and harder to toe.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/10/22/joe-bidens-tells-an-egregious-lie-at-his-town-hall-that-shows-us-something-n461109
Dude fails when he knows the questions. This is next level bad. 

Actually the correct answer should have been, "I don't need to personally visit the border because my VP is all over the situation and has it totally under control."

That's what leaders do. They delegate to competent people.

Of course the flaws in those two sentences are obvious to anyone paying attention.

In the midst of all this criticism, here is my prediction: Joe Biden will be our President until January of 2029. 

Yeah, providing the Republicans don't fix the 2024 election so that some states don't give all the electoral votes to Biden that he won (which I am seeing more and more likely as a possible scenario). 

Yeah, providing the Republicans don't fix the 2024 election so that some states don't give all the electoral votes to Biden that he won (which I am seeing more and more likely as a possible scenario). 
GOP doesn't need to fix a thing.

Not with Biden's approval rating dropping from 61% to 34% among independents.

So when Biden loses, are you going to undermine our electoral process and democracy by falsely claiming, evidence free, that votes weren't counted?

So when Biden loses, are you going to undermine our electoral process and democracy by falsely claiming, evidence free, that votes weren't counted?

No, I am sure that all the votes will be counted, but I fear that they will be disregarded in some states where Biden won a majority of the votes cast (as he who shall not be named attempted to do after the 2020 election).  

In the midst of all this criticism, here is my prediction: Joe Biden will be our President until January of 2029. 

I would be surprised if he ran again.  If he does, he's going to need a monumental turnaround.  I don't see that happening.  I waiting for him to pack the Supreme Court as his next gaffe.

Little early for this prediction, but As long as we are making predictions I will predict that the dem’s get crushed in the mid term elections,  The recent CNBC poll shows that 59 percent of those polled disapprove of  Bidens handling of the economy, inflation including 7 year high gas prices which are not going away in a year, if even the next three years.  Joe’s approval rating was 41 percent better then I expected.  People will vote with their pocket books which is going to be ugly for the blue gang.  I guess some people also vote for climate change, clean fuels, but the most powerful democratic in Washington, Joe coal told our president no deal on this issue.  Sad Joe can’t even unite his own party to get things done, I chuckle when I recall his campaign promise that he can work both sides of the isle in Washington.

I would be surprised if he ran again.  If he does, he's going to need a monumental turnaround.  I don't see that happening.  I waiting for him to pack the Supreme Court as his next gaffe.
The thing is if he doesn't run again, he has no reason to stop lurching left with those type plans

Seriously, I'm not looking to get into a what about DJT argument here so, I'm curious exactly what you mean by this? Do you mean an expansion of the number of seats on the SCUS?

I didn't like the blocking of Garland by McConnell during Obama's last term, and wasn't happy DJT was able to stack the court heavily in favor of conservatives. I feel that the Supreme Court should be as close to equal as possible.

Still, I'm not convinced Biden will attempt any such "packing." If he indeed does attempt to expand the SCUS I hope it's just to bring it to a more equal representation. I personally wouldn't really care if conservatives held the edge 6-5.

My prediction is based on two points: 

1. It is still more likely than not that Biden will run again. You guys can say he won’t because of age, but almost all of these guys run again. I can’t think of the last one who didn’t- LBJ I guess? 

2. it is still more likely than not that if Biden runs again, his opponent will be Donald Trump. If that is the case, then Biden’s current unpopularity issues won’t matter. Just as in 2020, the election will be a referendum not on Biden but on Trump. 

That’s why I’m making the assumption that Biden will be re-elected. It’s a reasonable assumption. 

1. It is still more likely than not that Biden will run again. You guys can say he won’t because of age, but almost all of these guys run again. I can’t think of the last one who didn’t- LBJ I guess? 

2. it is still more likely than not that if Biden runs again, his opponent will be Donald Trump. If that is the case, then Biden’s current unpopularity issues won’t matter. Just as in 2020, the election will be a referendum not on Biden but on Trump. 

That’s why I’m making the assumption that Biden will be re-elected. It’s a reasonable assumption. 

Nobody cares about your kiss of death predictions.  Think you would've figured that out when no one responded to your  :fishing: the first time.

No, LBJ dropped out of the 1968 race during the primaries not because his age (which wasn't that old) but because of the fact that he thought he couldn't win due to the unpopularity of the Vietnam War.

No, LBJ dropped out of the 1968 race during the primaries not because his age (which wasn't that old) but because of the fact that he thought he couldn't win due to the unpopularity of the Vietnam War.
I meant he was the last guy not to run again period. These guys always run again. 

Biden people please click this and watch - tell me that's not a man with a terribly depleted mind

his mind is telling him there is a podium there to rest his hands on and he's trying to do it and thinks he is ?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1451593138720542720

Looks like Parkinsons or early stage dementia.  Parkinsons causes people to freeze up like that.   My wifes grandfather had it and did the sames things.  Shuffled his feet like Biden does and froze at times just like that.  Dementia has many of the same symptoms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Parkinsons or early stage dementia.  Parkinsons causes people to freeze up like that.   My wifes grandfather had it and did the sames things.  Shuffled his feet like Biden does and froze at times just like that.  Dementia has many of the same symptoms.

include the speech/memory issue Biden has continually shown, the reluctance to allow questions/answers .... I don't know that anyone could have a different conclusion and the worst part?

everyone close to Biden knew he was like that when establishing the run for Presidency in 2020 and they allowed it anyway

its almost abuse to take advantage and control/puppet someone elderly like they're doing Biden IMO

Biden is likely to lose a rematch with Trump.  He nearly lost the first time, and Biden has been a much worse president than many of us expected.  Subjectively, I'd say Biden has about a 35%-40% chance of beating Trump in 2024.

If 2024 is Biden vs. Trump, I'll probably sit that one out.  Neither of these people has any business being president.  Trump for a whole bunch of reasons, and Biden because of his age and obvious loss of cognitive ability.
The entertainment would be through the roof but please no.  

Users who are viewing this thread