What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official President Joe Biden Thread*** BEST EVER! (2 Viewers)

Has Joe cured cancer yet?
What an odd thing to be snarky about.
May have it wrong, but I took it as the ultimate pile-on ...facetiously.
It's just an odd thing to say in my book. It's a goal we should all have and have universal support.
F cancer.
Yup. My wife had one bout and a scare with a 2nd.
Hope all is well.

Has Joe cured cancer yet?
What an odd thing to be snarky about.
May have it wrong, but I took it as the ultimate pile-on ...facetiously.
It's just an odd thing to say in my book. It's a goal we should all have and have universal support.
F cancer.
Yup. My wife had one bout and a scare with a 2nd.
Hope all is well.
She's in the clear, thanks!

So our economy is as 'strong as Hell'

Oy
Is anyone buying this?

No, Joe is not good on the open mic. They need to monitor that.

I saw Joe when he visited Ford for the EV demo, we were given strict orders not to ask or shout any questions to him after that debacle in the factory when he was confronted.

I mean it was all employees and suppliers so everyone abided.

Oy
Is anyone buying this?

I saw Joe when he visited Ford for the EV demo, we were given strict orders not to ask or shout any questions to him after that debacle in the factory when he was confronted.

That sounds similar to what his handlers do after he issues a statement, but they dont want him answering any questions. He is tightly controlled. I get it to a degree, but he is still the President.

Oy
Is anyone buying this?

That sounds similar to what his handlers do after he issues a statement, but they dont want him answering any questions. He is tightly controlled. I get it to a degree, but he is still the President.
When a politician comes to a business to promote something key to their business it is standard practice to ask employees not to act like a jackass.

Not sure when this became necessary to say but the smart phone and camera probably made it a bit more pressing.

influencing the election ?

Biden is trying to create an illusion that gas prices are getting better by releasing more of our oil reserves that will have to be replenished in the near future at way higher prices than they were filled

Biden is wanting to make it look like things are better when they're not - so votes can be cast for Democrats in Nov

How much savings at the gas pump are from Biden releasing supply from the reserves? I originally had read this was more of a gimmick, but, more recently, am hearing it does make a difference.

You realize people mess up reading a teleprompter all the time, right? This is trivial and pretty dumb TBH.

It is perfect content for Twitter and the like though and I do find a lot of these instances funny.

what we have is a senile old man in Biden and he's being abused - if you can't see it, you're not looking or, you might be denying it ? but Biden is mentally compromised, no way he passes a mental evaluation unless they cheat on it

You realize people mess up reading a teleprompter all the time, right? This is trivial and pretty dumb TBH.

It is perfect content for Twitter and the like though and I do find a lot of these instances funny.

what we have is a senile old man in Biden and he's being abused - if you can't see it, you're not looking or, you might be denying it ? but Biden is mentally compromised, no way he passes a mental evaluation unless they cheat on it
Give him that Person, TV, Camera, one. Then he can talk about it on 60 Minutes!

Personal fav of teleprompter misreads

He also concluded the speech by telling the audience, "Thank you, I'm sorry."

"I was apologizing for my back, my mother would be very angry. I was talking with people with my back to them. I apologize. So thank you all so very, very much," Biden said.

what ? where did his mother come into play? Biden / Democrats are basically saying if the Supreme Court doesn't rule how they want, they'll pass legislation to overwrite .... I mean wow :(

I'm not putting Biden in charge of my IT department :lol:

exactly

and he shouldn't be in charge of the United States of American either

Sometimes? Maybe? All the time? No.

No kidding...if you at defending him with this stuff at this point there is nothing he can't do you won't defend.

exactly

No kidding...if you at defending him with this stuff at this point there is nothing he can't do you won't defend.
My experience is people defend their political choices no matter what because once they see the error in their choice they need to own up to it, and most wont.

exactly

My experience is people defend their political choices no matter what because once they see the error in their choice they need to own up to it, and most wont.
Would vote for Biden 100/100 times over Trump. Those were our choices. The other guy cemented that as the correct decision with his act after losing.

Biden’s speech yesterday

He read the prompter fine. This time of year the speeches these people give to crowds are just red meat to get them fired up to vote. Mostly garbage to be honest across the board. We get a couple more weeks of this.

exactly

Would vote for Biden 100/100 times over Trump. Those were our choices. The other guy cemented that as the correct decision with his act after losing.

Biden’s speech yesterday

He read the prompter fine. This time of year the speeches these people give to crowds are just red meat to get them fired up to vote. Mostly garbage to be honest across the board. We get a couple more weeks of this.

Fine with the vote over Trump but let's not pretend he is OK...there are 100's of examples of this type of stuff...has zero to do with red meat.

exactly

Man, this country could move on and be in a WAY better place if Trump supporters would admit this --

exactly

Man, this country could move on and be in a WAY better place if Trump supporters would admit this --

exactly

Why? How it that affecting you right now? Trump isn't in office. You know this right? Whats your fear?

exactly

:lmao: Yeah, it's one side guilty of this. Nailed another one!

exactly

I don't even need to open that --when Biden lies and amasses a violent crowd to attack the capitol to overturn an election he knows he lost AND gets folks in lockstep support; then I'll bite

exactly

Biden’s speech yesterday

Fine with the vote over Trump but let's not pretend he is OK...there are 100's of examples of this type of stuff...has zero to do with red meat.
He’s old as hell. I would prefer if he doesn’t run again, I’d be surprised if he does. He’s also capable of doing the job.

exactly

Biden’s speech yesterday

He’s old as hell. I would prefer if he doesn’t run again, I’d be surprised if he does. He’s also capable of doing the job.

I agree he is old as hell and won`t run again at 82. As Meatloaf said 2 out of 3 aint bad.

exactly

Biden’s speech yesterday

I agree he is old as hell and won`t run again at 82. As Meatloaf said 2 out of 3 aint bad.
He was in charge when infrastructure bill got passed, gun bill got passed, Vets bill for toxic exposure passed, capped prescription drug prices for old people, handled the Russia invasion well. These are accomplishments. If you disagree with these policies that is fine but they are indicative he is capable of doing the work.

He was in charge when infrastructure bill got passed, gun bill got passed, Vets bill for toxic exposure passed, capped prescription drug prices for old people, handled the Russia invasion well. These are accomplishments. If you disagree with these policies that is fine but they are indicative he is capable of doing the work.

how much of the above do you really believe he had a direct hand in ?

I think you and I both know Biden has handlers that don't let him do much .... he's a figurehead, and not much more right now

Users who are viewing this thread