What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official President Joe Biden Thread*** BEST EVER! (1 Viewer)

I'm not putting Biden in charge of my IT department :lol:

exactly

and he shouldn't be in charge of the United States of American either
You realize people mess up reading a teleprompter all the time, right? This is trivial and pretty dumb TBH.

It is perfect content for Twitter and the like though and I do find a lot of these instances funny.
Sometimes? Maybe? All the time? No.

No kidding...if you at defending him with this stuff at this point there is nothing he can't do you won't defend.
My experience is people defend their political choices no matter what because once they see the error in their choice they need to own up to it, and most wont.
Would vote for Biden 100/100 times over Trump. Those were our choices. The other guy cemented that as the correct decision with his act after losing.

Biden’s speech yesterday

He read the prompter fine. This time of year the speeches these people give to crowds are just red meat to get them fired up to vote. Mostly garbage to be honest across the board. We get a couple more weeks of this.

Fine with the vote over Trump but let's not pretend he is OK...there are 100's of examples of this type of stuff...has zero to do with red meat.
He’s old as hell. I would prefer if he doesn’t run again, I’d be surprised if he does. He’s also capable of doing the job.
He can't even read a teleprompter any longer

Omg, this is where we are now?

We can hammer Joe on the border and other issues (with reason), but something that might be positive- well, we "know" he's not really running the show and doing things. :lol:

He was in charge when infrastructure bill got passed, gun bill got passed, Vets bill for toxic exposure passed, capped prescription drug prices for old people, handled the Russia invasion well. These are accomplishments. If you disagree with these policies that is fine but they are indicative he is capable of doing the work.

how much of the above do you really believe he had a direct hand in ?

I think you and I both know Biden has handlers that don't let him do much .... he's a figurehead, and not much more right now
So you blame him for all that is wrong but accomplishments are not his. Oh ok :lol:

Frankly I don't need one man saying he did this all himself. A leader should be listening to experts and people they trust, collecting the info, saying it's good to go, then it gets put into motion.

exactly

You realize people mess up reading a teleprompter all the time, right? This is trivial and pretty dumb TBH.

It is perfect content for Twitter and the like though and I do find a lot of these instances funny.

No kidding...if you at defending him with this stuff at this point there is nothing he can't do you won't defend.
My experience is people defend their political choices no matter what because once they see the error in their choice they need to own up to it, and most wont.
Would vote for Biden 100/100 times over Trump. Those were our choices. The other guy cemented that as the correct decision with his act after losing.

Biden’s speech yesterday

He read the prompter fine. This time of year the speeches these people give to crowds are just red meat to get them fired up to vote. Mostly garbage to be honest across the board. We get a couple more weeks of this.

Fine with the vote over Trump but let's not pretend he is OK...there are 100's of examples of this type of stuff...has zero to do with red meat.
He’s old as hell. I would prefer if he doesn’t run again, I’d be surprised if he does. He’s also capable of doing the job.
He can't even read a teleprompter any longer

No but you should see him in those staff meetings when he is not in Delaware...totally different in that setting.

exactly

Biden’s speech yesterday

I agree he is old as hell and won`t run again at 82. As Meatloaf said 2 out of 3 aint bad.
He was in charge when infrastructure bill got passed, gun bill got passed, Vets bill for toxic exposure passed, capped prescription drug prices for old people, handled the Russia invasion well. These are accomplishments. If you disagree with these policies that is fine but they are indicative he is capable of doing the work.
Oh for crying out loud. Sitting in the chair does not make him capable. If that's the case, then we can just put a 5 year old in the seat right? Seriously.

how much of the above do you really believe he had a direct hand in ?

I think you and I both know Biden has handlers that don't let him do much .... he's a figurehead, and not much more right now
Weekend at Bidens.

exactly

Biden’s speech yesterday

I agree he is old as hell and won`t run again at 82. As Meatloaf said 2 out of 3 aint bad.
Oh for crying out loud. Sitting in the chair does not make him capable. If that's the case, then we can just put a 5 year old in the seat right? Seriously.
Then what do you actually give the Prez any credit for?

exactly

Biden’s speech yesterday

It's not about credit. he was sitting there, so yeah, he owns everything. But to say these things you call successes are because of him, is not accurate. He signed his name. The democratic party did those things and could have had a robot sign the darn law. H isn't adding any value to the party at all.

exactly

Biden’s speech yesterday

We are going off topic (and it is no fluke as usual)...the topic is not what his administration has or hasn't done...plenty of examples there...it is whether Joe is coherent for more than 2 hours a day.

exactly

Biden’s speech yesterday

It's not about credit. he was sitting there, so yeah, he owns everything. But to say these things you call successes are because of him, is not accurate. He signed his name. The democratic party did those things and could have had a robot sign the darn law. H isn't adding any value to the party at all.
He won the election, that was his value. He ran on many of the things they have signed into law.

exactly

Biden’s speech yesterday

We are going off topic (and it is no fluke as usual)...the topic is not what his administration has or hasn't done...plenty of examples there...it is whether Joe is coherent for more than 2 hours a day.
Apparently it doesn't matter since he doesn't do anything...it's the Democrat party or his "puppet masters".

No, he runs the stock market.

Biden is responsible for all DOW gains, and isn't responsible for DOW losses. He's also responsible for gas going down, inflation going down but he's not responsible for gas and inflation going up

its a funny thing ..... oh, and if you listen to him this week, don't vote GOP or they'll cause us to have inflation, high gas prices, etc etc .... I mean you don't want a party in control that does those things !

Biden is responsible for all DOW gains, and isn't responsible for DOW losses. He's also responsible for gas going down, inflation going down but he's not responsible for gas and inflation going up

its a funny thing ..... oh, and if you listen to him this week, don't vote GOP or they'll cause us to have inflation, high gas prices, etc etc .... I mean you don't want a party in control that does those things !
Any legislation the Dems get through isn’t on him, anything handled well is some shadow behind the scenes, he only won the election due to people voting for their grandparents all he does is read the prompter poorly and eat ice cream.

We have settled this.

Any legislation the Dems get through isn’t on him, anything handled well is some shadow behind the scenes, he only won the election due to people voting for their grandparents all he does is read the prompter poorly and eat ice cream.

We have settled this.

Regardless of what he does or does not do, or what he has or has not done.

If you saw him on the news tonight the bottom line, he is just too old. I mean he is 80 and looked and acted every bit of it today. I am not age bashing him as it is just Father Time and we all will be there one day. Joe has 2 years left but no way can he start a new term at 82,

We have settled this.

Regardless of what he does or does not do, or what he has or has not done.

If you saw him on the news tonight the bottom line, he is just too old. I mean he is 80 and looked and acted every bit of it today. I am not age bashing him as it is just Father Time and we all will be there one day. Joe has 2 years left but no way can he start a new term at 82,
I’d be shocked if he ran again he just can’t say it. Mostly because he would not win so why do it but also because he is old as hell.

Admitting you are done can be a hard thing though so we will see. Anyone who wants this job is a lunatic so that is also at play.

I’d be shocked if he ran again he just can’t say it. Mostly because he would not win so why do it but also because he is old as hell.

Admitting you are done can be a hard thing though so we will see. Anyone who wants this job is a lunatic so that is also at play.

why wouldn't he win ?

he got the most votes in the history of Presidential voting - and I mean by millions

why wouldn't he win ?

he got the most votes in the history of Presidential voting - and I mean by millions
Because he won’t be running against Trump.

Because he won’t be running against Trump.

well if Biden voters didn't like Biden why did they pick him as their nominee over so many other people ?

I mean, they must have loved him, he got over 81 million votes loving him and they'd not support him again ??
It’s a long and winding road how you get to a nominee. Once it got down to him versus Trump it was like shooting fish in a barrel.

It’s a long and winding road how you get to a nominee. Once it got down to him versus Trump it was like shooting fish in a barrel.

it is

and Biden was heavily supported .... and now everyone after 2 years has left him
As I mentioned a large function of the record breaking, landslide victory was the opponent. It was like playing the Jamarcus Russell Raiders.

As I mentioned a large function of the record breaking, landslide victory was the opponent. It was like playing the Jamarcus Russell Raiders.

so they never wanted Joe - they just didn't want Trump ?
Joe won the primaries so he was the guy for many folks. You asked how he got so many votes, that Trump was the opponent was a large function of that.

Is there a point you are trying to get to?

Joe won the primaries so he was the guy for many folks. You asked how he got so many votes, that Trump was the opponent was a large function of that.

he won the primaries because he was very popular - I mean there were many other candidates and he walked over them all. Then he won bigly with record votes in the 2020 election

and now, nobody wants him, nobody supports him, he wouldn't have a chance to win in 2024 ............ what a monumental collapse of support and votes don't you think ?

he won the primaries because he was very popular - I mean there were many other candidates and he walked over them all. Then he won bigly with record votes in the 2020 election

and now, nobody wants him, nobody supports him, he wouldn't have a chance to win in 2024 ............ what a monumental collapse of support and votes don't you think ?
It’s a tough gig and not for the thin skinned.

If you look in the past it is pretty typical for a President‘s approval rating to be in the mid 40’s.

Americans are temperamental.

Last edited:

I admit I voted for Biden but without COVID Biden probably would not have won as his whole campaign turned to COVID attack last 6 months.

Bizarre thing is Trump got almost 10 million more votes in losing than Obama got in winning.

I admit I voted for Biden but without COVID Biden probably would not have won as his whole campaign turned to COVID attack last 6 months.

Bizarre thing is Trump got almost 10 million more votes in losing than Obama got in winning.
Yeah. But, these are the type of things that determine elections all the time, no?

OMG. We've only been talking about this for 2 years. What's so hard to grasp?

This is very true - COVID was a sledgehammer in the last election.

OMG. We've only been talking about this for 2 years. What's so hard to grasp?
You're free to stop talking about it. What's so hard to grasp?

its 6 years after 2016 and Trump still has a lot of support after everything that's happened

and Biden has lost all his support in less than 2 years

amazing isn't it ?

its 6 years after 2016 and Trump still has a lot of support after everything that's happened

amazing isn't it ?
It is amazing Trump has any support we agree there.

Biden’s approval rating is a bit higher and disapproval rating is a bit lower so I’d say they are roughly the same.

In where it counts Biden has the ultimate scoreboard over Don however.

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden · Oct 20

195 House Republicans voted against a bill to protect birth control access.

157 House Republicans voted against a bill to protect marriage equality.

210 House Republicans voted against a bill to codify Roe v. Wade.

They are determined to take this country backwards.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1583150053707120641

I see it as progress, protecting unborn life and allowing States to have control over their own marriage laws/restrictions/rules as well as abortion.

PROGRESSIVE ... and people in this country will support Republican's, the radical left has set so many records in the past 2 years, American's won't forget come November !

Yeah. But, these are the type of things that determine elections all the time, no?

Yes, but Bidens promise was to "protect us from the virus" As science has shown you can`t stop a virus.

amazing isn't it ?
It is amazing Trump has any support we agree there.

Biden’s approval rating is a bit higher and disapproval rating is a bit lower so I’d say they are roughly the same.

In where it counts Biden has the ultimate scoreboard over Don however.

Actually I want Biden and Trump both to go away.

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden · Oct 20

195 House Republicans voted against a bill to protect birth control access.

157 House Republicans voted against a bill to protect marriage equality.

210 House Republicans voted against a bill to codify Roe v. Wade.

They are determined to take this country backwards.

I don't care. I really don't. Right now I am worried about my retirement, my income, my spending due to higher and higher prices, with no end in sight. I'm worried about a recession, which could make things worse. Once I feel better about my own situation, I will care more about these things. There are far far far too many worrisome things in my own life currently....I don't have enough for much else. I suspect I am not alone. If the dems are going to ONLY run on abortion(which it seems they are) I will have to pass.

Users who are viewing this thread