What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official putting together an Audiophile system - electric boogaloo*** (1 Viewer)

TAKE IT TO THE DJ TURNTABLE THREAD@#$@# :P

This is about awesome speakers and tuners......

j/k i have zero experience with your record players

Ugh, the repair shop wants $386 to fix the Technics SL 1500 Mk1 turntable I inherited from my dad. It no longer keeps speed. It'll get a new $100 cartridge and new RCAs on it, but it's still more than I wanted to pay. That turntable is worth less than that amount if I bought another used one. But this one was my pop's since like 1977.

Ugh, the repair shop wants $386 to fix the Technics SL 1500 Mk1 turntable I inherited from my dad. It no longer keeps speed. It'll get a new $100 cartridge and new RCAs on it, but it's still more than I wanted to pay. That turntable is worth less than that amount if I bought another used one. But this one was my pop's since like 1977.

If it's still in decent shape and the repair will indeed bring it back, I would do it. I'd rather have that TT restored than a $386 new one of any brand.

Users who are viewing this thread