Last quarter of the season has quite the battle for European places and relegation.
3. Newcastle 28 pl, 53pts - @ Brentford, @ AV, Tottenham, @ Everton, Southampton, Arsenal, @ Leeds, BHU ,Leicester, @ Chelsea
4. Man United 28 pl, 53pts - Everton, @ Forest, @ Tottenham, AV, @ BHA, @ WHU, Wolves, @Bournemouth, Fulham, Chelsea (Plus Europa and FA Cup ties)
5. Tottenham 29 pl, 50pts - BHA, Bournemouth, @ Newcastle, United, @ Liverpool, CP, @ AV, Brentford, Leeds
6. Brighton 27pl, 46pts - @ Tottenham, @ Chelsea, Man City, @ Forest, Wolves, United, Everton, @ Arsenal, SH, @ AV (Plus FA Cup ties)
7. Aston Villa 29pl, 44pts - Forrest, Newcastle, @ Brentford, Fulham, @ United, @ Wolves, Tottenham, @ Liverpool, BHU
8. Liverpool 28pl, 43 pts - Arsenal, @ Leeds, Forest, @ WHU, Tottenham, Fulham, Brentford, @ Leicester, AV, @ SH
9. Brentford 29 pl, 43 pts - Newcastle, @ Wolves, AV, @ Chelsea, Forest, @ Liverpool, WHU, @ Tottenham, City
10. Fulham 28pl, 39 pts - WHU, @ Everton, Leeds, @ AV, City, @ Liverpool, Leicester, @ SH, CP, @ United
11. Chelsea 29pl, 39 pts - @ Wolves, BHU, Brentford, @ Arsenal, @ Bournemouth, Forest, @ City, Newcastle, United (Plus CL ties)
Top 2, probably not getting caught.
Arsenal 29pl 72 pts and City 28pl, 64 pts
12th place Palace is closer to relegation than 11th... 9 points behind 11th and only 7 up on 20th place Southampton.