What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Steelers Vs. Rams Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

LOL, I hear ya! I never pass up a chance to take a swipe at Peezy. But I do respect what he did in his hay day. Not a fan of his pit bulls, however...

just realized you can watch nfl network online - am I alone here?? Am I the only imbecile that realizes I can now hear Gumble's oratory fumbles???

What a first half. 24 points from Ben is more than I had hoped for as a final tally. I just hope he can add a little bit more in the 2nd half. Sometimes games like these slow down immensely after the intermission so we may have seen most of the points for tonight. But here's hoping for more!!!! :goodposting:

Regretting starting Palmer over Big Ben now. I have Ward and Miller also but so far they haven't put up the points
You are just now regretting it?
I know, I should have known better, I had Big Ben penciled in all week but was talked out of it last minute. here's to hoping Palmer shows up this week
I had Anderson in until I saw the weather reports for the CLE/CIN game. I had to go with Ben in the dome. Good luck Sunday though. Palmer can still produce, more so than Anderson if the weather is poor. CIN has no running game.

I'm watching the game via the net on a Danish channel.

I can't understand what the announcers are saying, but it is 10 times better than Gumble.

Regretting starting Palmer over Big Ben now. I have Ward and Miller also but so far they haven't put up the points
I know, I should have known better, I had Big Ben penciled in all week but was talked out of it last minute. here's to hoping Palmer shows up this week
I know it seems easy to say now, but considering Ben was playing indoors and Palmer will be playing outdoors, where the weather could be a factor, i think Big Ben was the play. Although Palmer had 6 TD's against the Browns last time they played, so may not turn out too bad for you.

gumbel is as intern
Bryant Gumble: It would seem that Davenport has the first down. Deion Sanders: Let's get back to Marshall Faulk - Bob Costas, what do you think about Faulk?Bryant Gumble: It's first and ten - remember at the half, the Rams will honor Faulk. Sanders: Great run by Davenport. He appears to have used his leg muscles and central nervous system to pick his feet up in alternating fashion to move forward down the field for a few meters. I wonder what he thinks about Faulk. You know I had to play against Faulk. He was fast and elusive. Gumble: Incomplete pass. Fifth down. Sanders: That's second down, moron. Let's go to Mooch on the sidelines - Mooch, what do you think about Faulk. Mooch: He's great, he was fast and elusive. Plus a really nice guy. Gumble - Big Ben back to shoot for the Dodgers. It's complete for a appears to be a gimme putt. Sanders: Reothlisberger plays for the Rams, Bryant, not the Dodgers. You know, speaking of a completed pass, that reminds me of Marshall Faulk, all fast and elusive-like. Gumble: Davenport runs untouched into the end zone with no penalty flags and it would appear he has scored what I refer to as a touchdown. Just like Marshall Faulk used to do.

Fractured right fibula for FWP...

Two big $$ leagues, one semi loss due to a fractured fibula for Shockey (one more catch and I win), one hole in the final here to dig out of with FWP with the same injury...

;)

I know it seems easy to say now, but considering Ben was playing indoors and Palmer will be playing outdoors, where the weather could be a factor, i think Big Ben was the play. Although Palmer had 6 TD's against the Browns last time they played, so may not turn out too bad for you.
Yeah I know Ben was probably the safer play but to finish in the money I need a couple of huge weeks and I took a gamble and started Palmer last second. The weather is looking better in Cinci now, we'll have to see I guess. For those who started Big Ben, I hope he gets you more points the second half and I hope Ward or Miller are in on those points, as I have both.

FWP broken leg. ####.
The Steelers lose the big play capability, but as long as Davenport stays healthy, he's good enough to move the chains. The problem is that the chances of Davenport staying healthy for a few games in a row are pretty slim. They don't have much behind him anymore, although I'd still be interested to see what Russell can do if they give him some carries.

Users who are viewing this thread