What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*OFFICIAL* W12 MNF Game Thread: Steelers @ Colts (1 Viewer)

I don't know if Peyton is having New England flashbacks but I am. Stupid pass into coverage for no reason? CheckStupid bonehead plays that end drives? CheckMaking a crybaby face and whining at the sideline? CheckHe better snap out of it.

This game reminds me of one of those Rocky vs Apollo Creed fights. It starts off with Creed pounding Rocky in the first round or two and at the end of the second round, Rocky throws a punch and the bell rings about 10 times and the trainers have to break up the fight. :boxing: :boxing:

Last edited by a moderator:
It would greatly benefit the Colts and my fantasy team for them to not call another run play the rest of the season. Running will only slow down that offensive machine.

I don't know if Peyton is having New England flashbacks but I am.

Stupid pass into coverage for no reason? Check

Stupid bonehead plays that end drives? Check

Making a crybaby face and whining at the sideline? Check

He better snap out of it.
No one does that better than Peyton. :cry: :cry:

INDY/Manning don't play well when they are emotional. Thats why they will never make it to the superbowl.

Dungy should have gotten his team under control after that first personal foul. He still doesn't have them under control.Indy is trying to prove they're not soft by standing up to one of the NFL's most physical teams. Unfortunately, all they're proving is that they're not smart.

Dungy should have gotten his team under control after that first personal foul. He still doesn't have them under control.

Indy is trying to prove they're not soft by standing up to one of the NFL's most physical teams. Unfortunately, all they're proving is that they're not smart.
SHHHHHHHH

It's hard to imagine anyone beating the Colts right now.
They will lose to the Patriots in the 2nd round of the playoffs.
Do you mean the 6-5 Patriots who are a shell of their former selves?
yes
Why?Indy seemed to handle them fine earlier this year. What's different in the playoffs?
Do you really want me to get started? Manning has a little history of choking in big games(in both college, pros, and middle school), while Brady has a little history of playing well in them.The Steelers also beat the Pats in the regular season last year.

4:30, 40 yard drive .... not bad. Lets hope they make this kick .... oghhhh chit

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, so when Indy gets the ball back, does Manning force throws and gets picked or does he show poise and drive them for a TD??

Dungy should have gotten his team under control after that first personal foul. He still doesn't have them under control.
He never has. Not that kind of coach; too soft-spoken. Hell Manning does more of that than he does.

Users who are viewing this thread