What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Panthers vs Packers - Week 10 (1 Viewer)

How could the analytics suggest going for two there? 
If you follow a chart with out any actual analysis then maybe you decide to do that.

I do not see any strategic benefit that was provided by going for two there. Now they need to go for 2 if they score again to tie.

Riverboat Ron may not be just following analytics with that decision.

If you follow a chart with out any actual analysis then maybe you decide to do that.

I do not see any strategic benefit that was provided by going for two there. Now they need to go for 2 if they score again to tie.

Riverboat Ron may not be just following analytics with that decision.
You make the 2 pt conversion half the time.  Smart play that didn't work out.  

They showed an overhead view...players on top of the pile blocked that view too.  There was no camera angle that would have seen that moment...ball was surrounded by bodies.
And with him never being able to extend the ball...they weren’t going to overturn.

He was also holding the ball in his arm and there was no way it got over the line. Good no overturn on that play. There were a couple plays by Rodgers that had me wondering what the heck man. The Packers right now are not a top 3 team in the NFC maybe even top 5. Not looking forward to going to San Fran we are gonna get our a$$ kicked unless something crazy happens. 

Users who are viewing this thread