What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Peterson listed as inactive for MNF (1 Viewer)

cbears99

Footballguy
Here's the latest on AP from Rotoworld;

Vikings declare Adrian Peterson inactive

Adrian Peterson (ankle, knee) has been declared inactive for Monday's Week 15 game.

Dec. 20 - 7:12 pm et

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my...that REALLY sucks. I feel for you AP owners who needed a couple points. That's a tough break.

All I needed was a lousy 3 f'n points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost played Blount to replace AP and Collie to replace TO....

All I needed was a lousy 3 f'n points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saves my tail...I am curious whether there is someone from either the Bears or the Vikes who would be available in deeper leagues....who are they third RBs for each respective team?

ETA: No sooner do I open my mouth, he has Gerhart on his roster and changed him just 45 seconds ago...karma is biaatch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have AP but have both Gerhart and Harvin to replace him.

You other AP owners have no back up plan ?

I would have liked the odds on this a few days ago...Peterson sits and Favre starts....think about all the people who thought they would be slick and picked up Joe Web as their WR.

Saves my tail...I am curious whether there is someone from either the Bears or the Vikes who would be available in deeper leagues....who are they third RBs for each respective team?
Lorenzo Booker and Albert Young for the VikesChester Taylor, Kahlil Bell or Garret Wolf for Bears

road warrior said:
This is f'ing horsesh*t. Down 9 in a ppr dynasty. Can't pick anyone up. I hope someone slides over and breaks his other leg tonight. POS.
So you're post about DeSean Jackson's punt return was "I can't wait to see the showboating thug go out on a stretcher." now this. Yup, karma. You have upset the FFL gods. :goodposting:

What a messy postseason for fantasy owners....Aaron Rodgers hurt, Arian Foster doing nada, VincenT Jackson blowing up when he was surely on everyone's bench, now AP sitting.

GOing to be a lot of weird looking championship teams in a lot of leagues this year.

road warrior said:
This is f'ing horsesh*t. Down 9 in a ppr dynasty. Can't pick anyone up. I hope someone slides over and breaks his other leg tonight. POS.
So you're post about DeSean Jackson's punt return was "I can't wait to see the showboating thug go out on a stretcher." now this. Yup, karma. You have upset the FFL gods. :thumbdown:
Ouch...thats gonna leave a SCAR

road warrior said:
So you're post about DeSean Jackson's punt return was "I can't wait to see the showboating thug go out on a stretcher." now this. Yup, karma. You have upset the FFL gods. :thumbdown:
That's not karma. Do you know what karma is?

For those with Gerheart you can still somehow salvage your chances. From Rotoworld:

Toby Gerhart will be the starting running back for the Vikings in Week 15 against the Bears.

Gerhart gets the nod with Adrian Peterson inactive. It goes without saying that Peterson owners should scoop up Gerhart if he's available. If he's not, Chester Taylor is the next best option.

My chances of winning my SB next week are much better if gerhart scores less than 8 points! :thumbdown: This guy has a stacked roster - he mistakenly benched vincent jackson but cant blame him with roddy white, hakeem nicks, sidney rice. He could still plug in rice instead of gerhart as the flex which is something id strongly consider if i were him. hoping gerhart lays a total egg tonight!!!!

For those with Gerheart you can still somehow salvage your chances. From Rotoworld:Toby Gerhart will be the starting running back for the Vikings in Week 15 against the Bears.Gerhart gets the nod with Adrian Peterson inactive. It goes without saying that Peterson owners should scoop up Gerhart if he's available. If he's not, Chester Taylor is the next best option.
Honestly, which is better, ADP with Webb - or - Gerhart with Favre.....

road warrior said:
I guess the rest of us AP owners are collateral damage. <_<

road warrior said:
That's not karma. Do you know what karma is?
Well, he wished ill on a player now he's kinda screwed due an injury to one of his players. Whatever you want to call it....

What a messy postseason for fantasy owners....Aaron Rodgers hurt, Arian Foster doing nada, VincenT Jackson blowing up when he was surely on everyone's bench, now AP sitting.GOing to be a lot of weird looking championship teams in a lot of leagues this year.
Does anyone know if Gerhart is playing? I've got to make a decision. I have both Webb and Gerhart for my flex spot. I am down 6 points, i have Forte, Chicago D and gerhart/webb while my opponent has Rice. I see no news that says Gerhart is playing.

I understand the leagues with no moves tonight mine are the same way I am just saying maybe you should have made sure you had a Minn or Chi player you could plug in if AP was out.

Maybe it wasn't possible but if Gerhat was on the waiver wire Saturday or whenever you made moves you should have had him just in case.

Anytime a player is questionable on Monday night you need to pick up a player as a back up plan on Wed or Thurs or Fri or whatever just in case.

I understand we all thought AP would play but you have to have a back up plan.

This is the first time I can remember someone going from "questionable", just blowing by "doubtful" and going immediately to "out" and on the same day someone going from "out" to "Questionable" to "active". I hate the handling of the injury reports. The NFL should investigate. I'll never trust another dinged up "stud" again in a playoff game. If I survive, I probably will bench ADP for spite. Not that he cares, but he just torpedoed a lot of hard work and anguish of FF owners that counted on him.

road warrior said:
Pretty sure ADP won't be sending you a X-Mas card this year after this little outburst.

For those with Gerheart you can still somehow salvage your chances. From Rotoworld:Toby Gerhart will be the starting running back for the Vikings in Week 15 against the Bears.Gerhart gets the nod with Adrian Peterson inactive. It goes without saying that Peterson owners should scoop up Gerhart if he's available. If he's not, Chester Taylor is the next best option.
Hmmm... not sure if he's a better option or Rice at WR. Maybe all players will suck in this weather.

tough break for you ADP owners who were in striking distance

I needed 26 PTs from him but I do no think I will get that even if he was healthy

Needed 30 in a PPR ... was toast anyway.

Started Stewart over him in another ... looking good now although I had Gerhart it was the right call. Won and we'll see what next week brings with Stewart having a tough matchup.

Facing him in a 3rd league ... down 10. He's got Chester if he checks in in time but not Gerhart. I have Sidney Rice and Bears DT. Liking my chances to survive him starting Collie and MJD and Foster both apparently getting hurt last week.

Need 31, thank goodness I have Gerhart. I also have Rice and I hope Favre starting is a good thing for him. I actually think my chances are better knowing that Peterson won't kill my chances with 3 carries and then he goes to the bench.

Need 19 points have had Toby riding pine all year- Hope this works out better than Dixon....

Truth is AP has scored over 19 points once in his past 5 perhaps this is a blessing in disguise?

Wow. AP owner in my league is playing tonight and needs an average performance. He has Gerhart but I'm not sure he's aware that AP is out. I could text him but I don't feel it's my place to do that. Sure, I'd be helping him, but I'd be screwing the guy he's playing, right?

Moral dilemma!

I've got a decent lead, but my opponent has chicago d. I'm swapping out peterson for forte, but gerhart is also out there. Would any of you start gerhart over forte?

Up by 41 and opponent has Cutler and Bennett.

Thankfully I have Chester Taylor to replace Peterson. (Not sure how much that's going to help me)

Wow. AP owner in my league is playing tonight and needs an average performance. He has Gerhart but I'm not sure he's aware that AP is out. I could text him but I don't feel it's my place to do that. Sure, I'd be helping him, but I'd be screwing the guy he's playing, right?Moral dilemma!
If he is your good buddy hell ya tell 'em if there is no other attachment other than league trash talk he should go down with the ship. Its the semi finals who doesnt check Roto!!!

Users who are viewing this thread