What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoffs Thread - Denver V New England (1 Viewer)

Can we all agree the Tim Tebow experiment was a failure and move on now?
:rolleyes: When Tebow is hoisting the Lombardy multiple times over the next 10 years you're going to feel really silly posting this garbage.
Wanna bet on this?
Watching the greatest QB to ever play the position hoist the Lombardy is enough for me.
Rodgers was hoisting it up at last year's SuperBowl. Did you miss it? Here it is in case you did.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes: When Tebow is hoisting the Lombardy multiple times over the next 10 years you're going to feel really silly posting this garbage.
Wanna bet on this?
Watching the greatest QB to ever play the position hoist the Lombardy is enough for me.
Brady? Montana? Manning? Already happened. Good luck on your pipe dream though, Matt Prater is the MVP of the Broncos.
Tebow is changing the game and you can't handle it. He'll keep silencing his haters one victory at a time.
What exactly is he changing? The QB position can have a low completion % and QB Rating? :lmao:

so Tebow is going to hoist the 'Lombardy' trophy? Is that like wearing a 'Rollex' watch or buying his girlfriend a 'Couch' bag?

-QG

Tebow is changing the game and you can't handle it. He'll keep silencing his haters one victory at a time.
The Tebow makes the game worth watching...on days like today. 3 for 10...28 big yards.

Running the ball at all this half is nuts. Just let him throw the ball.
As much as the have to, even they know that's a recipe for disaster. At this point they are just looking to get back to Denver asap and start scouting QBs for 2012.I kid. Tebow is undeniably the starter in 2012. Sorry about that.

I do expect 1 NE D TD in this half and anotehr 24 points scored by NE.

Wanna bet on this?
Rodgers was hoisting it up at last year's SuperBowl. Did you miss it? Here it is in case you did.
That is not how you spell Brady and Montana is retired.

As much as the have to, even they know that's a recipe for disaster. At this point they are just looking to get back to Denver asap and start scouting QBs for 2012.I kid. Tebow is undeniably the starter in 2012. Sorry about that.

Your opinion on Tebow is well known. I just think that there is no point in running the ball at all. Let him throw the ball and see what he does. The Pats aren't going into a shell all half and your D can't stop Brady at all. So give him a 45 attempt game and see what he does with it.

Wanna bet on this?
Brady? Montana? Manning? Already happened. Good luck on your pipe dream though, Matt Prater is the MVP of the Broncos.
Elway, guy. :rolleyes:

Your opinion on Tebow is well known. I just think that there is no point in running the ball at all. Let him throw the ball and see what he does. The Pats aren't going into a shell all half and your D can't stop Brady at all. So give him a 45 attempt game and see what he does with it.
Plus the heavy running game eats way too much clock at this point. Plus I have Demariyus Thomas on my fantasy team. Also.

Guaranteed he gets 7 TD passes. Gotta fend off The Tebow. Man this place is dead.

Wanna bet on this?
What exactly is he changing? The QB position can have a low completion % and QB Rating? :lmao:
He's a threat to the defense whenever he has his hands on the ball. Take away the passing game and a Manning is useless. YOU CANT DO THAT WITH TEBOW! He'll tear you apart with his legs and his arm.
Why are you taking away the most important part of being a QB? That's like saying a RB can't take a handoff.

If John Fox has Tebow do nothing but throw in the 2nd half he's gonna get the kid killed.

they have to work on consistency of his throws and designing an offense fully around him.

NE's offense is ridiculous when it's on and they had no answer. But didn't they give up almost 400 points in the regular season?

-QG

Could this be the first time in NFL history that one QB had more TD passes than the other guy had completions?

Users who are viewing this thread