What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"Returner Guys" (1 Viewer)

Eraser

Footballguy
Hey guys,I can't tell you how many times the "Returner Guys" feature bailed me out this year. I play in a league that gives 1pt per 10 return yards and when in a pinch for my 3rd WR or Flex position, I could always bank on finding a good 10pt guy after browsing over the info.That being said, I would really like to see one more feature added to it.....Maybe a ranking of the Kickers.....I was burned a few times this year by starting a kick returner who was facing a team with a kicker that just boomed it out of the endzone. Yes, I can do the research on my own and i'm not blaming anyone for my lack of investigation. It just seems as though the kick returner relies heavily on the opponents offense and the opponents Kickoff Man.Just my :2cents: !!!Thanks for another great year.E

Send a message to Mike Herman (herman@footballguys.com) as he does both the Returners and Kicker features. This should be an easy add.

Mr. Eraser,

Sorry I missed your earlier post. I'm looking into adding "fantasy return points allowed" by each team to the Returnerguys feature.

I'm repeating myself, but I think it's really cool that FBG has Capybara dedicated to special teams. This is the kind of stuff that's not found anywhere else. I'm guessing it doesn't get a high number of views, but the people who do look at it put a lot of value on it.

Maybe add a feature to Draft Dominator that allows to account for Kick/Punt Return points for both RB/WR and Defensive guys.

E

Is there any way to add a "team special teams" ranking in terms of return yards for each week, or do the individual returners essentially comprise that list?

Maybe add a feature to Draft Dominator that allows to account for Kick/Punt Return points for both RB/WR and Defensive guys.E
That would have been really useful in a couple of my leagues this season that have points for return yards. Knowing how much difference return yards makes to a RB / WR ranking would be good. Love to see it in place for next year!

Users who are viewing this thread