What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Scottie Sheffler On Defining "Success" (2 Viewers)

one witness says that the cop just tripped so like my main man johnny c said if you trip and your pants rip then you must acquit take that to the bank brochachos

Last edited:
Seeing articles about investigations into police procedures. The tone of this is changing quick.

As this goes on the less I think of the PD and prosecutors office. This should be dropped like a hot rock before it gets really embarrassing for the state.

Seeing articles about investigations into police procedures. The tone of this is changing quick.

As this goes on the less I think of the PD and prosecutors office. This should be dropped like a hot rock before it gets really embarrassing for the state.
The prosecutor said he was upset that the arraignment was moved but in the same argument said they were still gathering evidence.....is that normal

The prosecutor said he was upset that the arraignment was moved but in the same argument said they were still gathering evidence.....is that normal
No. It's all grandstanding.

The state (prosecutor + law enforcement) can certainly continue investigating even after a charge is filed. That's "normal" and in a situation like Scottie's to be expected.

The prosecutor so adamantly objecting to a continuance of the arraignment is what is abnormal. I took it as grandstanding.

And the real egg on the face for law enforcement is the group of them openly shaking Sheffler's hand and laughing with him after the day's activities concluded as he is walking to the clubhouse..

I just keep thinking of Officer Favre from Super Troopers throughout this whole exchange that morning.

And the real egg on the face for law enforcement is the group of them openly shaking Sheffler's hand and laughing with him after the day's activities concluded as he is walking to the clubhouse..

I just keep thinking of Officer Favre from Super Troopers throughout this whole exchange that morning.
the cops working the tournament wanted that assignment because they are golf fans, the cops working the accident were traffic cops separate from the other group.

Reactions: Zow
Just came here to post a slightly different version of this.

I was willing to suspend judgement pending the inevitable video evidence, but this kind of settles it. The Louisville police seriously botched this, and I can't believe there are adults employed in that organization who thought it was a good idea to plow ahead with these charges.

I was willing to suspend judgement pending the inevitable video evidence, but this kind of settles it. The Louisville police seriously botched this, and I can't believe there are adults employed in that organization who thought it was a good idea to plow ahead with these charges.
WHAT A DISRESPECTFUL ANIMAL

The horrors he inflicted on that poor officer and his pants.

Maybe the pants split during that three step burst of action. They were probably recently pleated, ironed well, and not used to that level of stretch!

I too suspended judgement, but my surprise-level after watching that clip registers about a 1 on a scale of 10.

I too suspended judgement, but my surprise-level after watching that clip registers about a 1 on a scale of 10.
Yeah, let's just say that my jaw was not injured from hitting the floor.

Let's release the tape that will show everyone what an animal Scheffler is!@#!@#@#!$@#!$#@

giphy.gif

i am watching the replay of the presser and it sort of makes me mad that they keep talking about the person who died as if to say that this was a stressful situation like they were under attack or something stop using that guys death as cover for what now clearly appears to be a jerkwad cop going off the rails and dummying up a police report after he himself failed to carry out his duties with respect to his body cam take that to the bank bromigos

I need to correct myself after rewatching the video. I think the initial area where the charges stem from are not shown on the video. The officer is clearly limping as he approaches the vehicle and the reaction of the other people/officers are also telling as they are moving towards the vehicle as well.

That's at the club's gate. This is well after he brutally and remorselessly assaulted the officer.

I think the best case scenario would be he takes a plea deal of about 18 months and then for his work assignment he teaches golf to the convicts in the prison yard. What a story it would be if one of his fellow inmates makes it to the tour. I can hear Jimmy Roberts' voice already.

i guess the alleged attachment is at about 8 to 9 seconds into the twitter video and if so that cop should start writing lord of the rings books because he is one hell of a fiction writer in his police report take that to the bank brochachos
Isn't it a crime to falsify a police report?

• Thanks
Reactions: SWC
Did they say anything in the presser about the actual incident happening before the video, or is this the extent of it?

i think they are going to claim that it happened before that video started off camera which doesnt pass the smell test take that to the bank bromigos

Users who are viewing this thread