What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SMU student blogging for enhancement (1 Viewer)

Like I tell all the girls that ask for donations to their boobie funds: I dno't want to see before and after pics.

I want before and after feels. :P

i wish i had fake boobs. if i did, i would get really big ones that were close together. it would be like an extra set of hands, or at least two really big thumbs!

i wonder what the weight limit would be? cell phones would be easy, but would they hold a hammer? and i guess i'd have to invent sweat guards to keep the grasping areas from getting slickery.

:thumbdown:

Fake boobs = ungood.
If I can see 'em and feel 'em, they're real.This chick goes from a 5 to a 6.5, maybe even a 7, with the fake ones.
You can see and feel a transsexual's breasts and ######...does that make them real?
I'm not sure, I've never felt a transsexual's breats and ######. But I've felt some fake boobs, and they were real enough for me. :thumbup:

Her thoughts on fellas who think it's lame to get an enhancement..

Don’t guys work out so their arms get bigger and they look better in clothes? Is there a bit difference in increasing the bust size to a small C cup? I don’t know - some guys are just negative nancies with sand in their ######.

Do these things really cost $9,000? I've always heard in the $3-5k range. Or she can go to Tijuana and get them for $2,000.

Do these things really cost $9,000? I've always heard in the $3-5k range. Or she can go to Tijuana and get them for $2,000.
if the FFA sponsors her for these bad-boys.. we should be given a monthly video-cam shot to make sure she is using her scholarship money wisely

Don’t guys work out so their arms get bigger and they look better in clothes?  Is there a bit difference in increasing the bust size to a small C cup?  I don’t know - some guys are just negative nancies with sand in their ######.
Jesus...she's stupid too.
How much can her implants bench press?

Don’t guys work out so their arms get bigger and they look better in clothes? Is there a bit difference in increasing the bust size to a small C cup? I don’t know - some guys are just negative nancies with sand in their ######.
:lmao: I want some proof of this...

I’m lucky enough to have been blessed with a great metabolism, and an even nicer toosh.
If it's as nice as advertised, I'll ask her out. :assman:

Otis.. why don't you try to charm this girl with your magic spell...

or slip her a mickey
E-mail sent. I think she is adorable. :thumbup: And that bod with some C-cups (fake or not) would be OUTRAGEOUS.

she needs to go on a protein diet. the heroin chic look is out.
:thumbdown: 22 and high metabolism = naturally thin

Height: 5’8

Weight: 112 lbs.

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Bust/Waist/Hip: 34-24-35
Sounds good to me. Now just bolt some boobers on there to bump the weight up to 115, and we're golden.

Sounds good to me. Now just bolt some boobers on there to bump the weight up to 115, and we're golden.
:lmao: and you know she has "high metabolism" how? Alot of those pictures she looks like an orange on a toothpick.

What's with all the negative feedback? I think she's uber cute. :blush:

C's on her would be pretty rockin'. :yes:

:lmao: and you know she has "high metabolism" how? Alot of those pictures she looks like an orange on a toothpick.
I read the "about me" section. :shrug:

or slip her a mickey
E-mail sent. I think she is adorable. :thumbup: And that bod with some C-cups (fake or not) would be OUTRAGEOUS.
:popcorn: keep up updated on her responses.

in fact, post your email here.

Is this schtick?

"Meanwhile here is a picture of me with a couple of guys I met at a sports bar. They brought their computers and were playing video games… I have to admit, I was quite attracted to them."

I mean just look at this guy.

or slip her a mickey
:popcorn: keep up updated on her responses.

in fact, post your email here.
:no: My e-mail contains Otis trade secrets.

I will, however, post a response (assuming one is received).

Who wants to pay for my penis enlargement surgery?

Where is LatinPimp when you need him?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread