What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So how do we get out of this mess? (1 Viewer)

How about we all refuse to be entrenched, narrow minded partisan hacks and instead be more open minded, compassionate, and empathetic for a few weeks and see how that goes?
What's this "we" stuff, buddy??  ;)  

Agree in general - we need more empathy and a willingness to understand where the other person's POV is coming from.  

Well I’m here a lot, Joe. Way too much, most people would say. And I read a lot of these threads and in most of them, the conservative posts outweigh the liberal ones by significant amounts. 
But no that is just my impression. I haven’t gone around counting numbers of posts; I’m a nerd for sure, but not THAT much of a nerd. 

I think this is a result of independents being labeled as the opposite of the side they are criticizing.  In the same way we were not a liberal echo chamber but rather there was an anti-Trump lean (heavily), we are not a conservative echo chamber but there is an anti-Biden lean (not nearly as heavy as Trump).  I think that explains what you feel like you are seeing.  I'm not happy with the current administration save not being the last one. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread