What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza IV - Combined Music/Fantasy Draft - Braxton Un-Breaks My Heart (1 Viewer)

I'm sure everyone would prefer if you'd stay in. I'm cool with whatever. If you want to bow out, I can carry on.
Thanks for taking my place. Give rock an extra kick in the ### for me when you play him! @rockaction I'll get you next year 🙂😜🙂  Edited to say those two smiley faces on each side of the middle face were originally middle fingers. It is showing up as smiley faces after submitting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for taking my place. Give rock an extra kick in the ### for me when you play him! @rockaction I'll get you next year 🙂😜🙂  Edited to say those two smiley faces on each side of the middle face were originally middle fingers. It is showing up as smiley faces after submitting.
You will be missed if this is what you really want to do. I went with the laughy guy because of the middle fingers, but should have gone with the tear. It's sort of clear that you don't want to and are only staying in for our sake, though, and that's a drag on you. So I'm sorry to hear it, simey, the league is better with you. We'll still be around. No goodbyes. Peace.

2 Westerberg

12 otb lifer

11 facook

5 Raging Karma Weasel Police

7 The Dreaded Marco

6 Northern Voice

9 Pip's Invitation

10 Mrs. Rannous

14 Doug B

3 JZilla

13 Dr. Octopus

8 Eephus

4 Ilov80s

1 rockaction

1.1-rockaction

1.2-Westerberg

1.3-JZilla

1.4-Ilov80s

1.5-Raging Karma Weasel

1.6-Northern Voice

1.7-The Dreaded Marco

1.8-Eephus

1.9-Pip's Invitation

1.10-Mrs. Rannous

1.11-facook

1.12-otb_lifer

1.13-Dr. Octopus

1.14-Doug B

You will be missed if this is what you really want to do. I went with the laughy guy because of the middle fingers, but should have gone with the tear. It's sort of clear that you don't want to and are only staying in for our sake, though, and that's a drag on you. So I'm sorry to hear it, simey, the league is better with you. We'll still be around. No goodbyes. Peace.
Yes, simey has asked a few times to bow out, so we'll proceed with 14 and the draft order above... which means you are on the clock.

For rule clarification, same rules as last year sans superflex (though we are only 14 teams now)... and music connection can be whatever you want. 

I got you.

Not really my typical type of music, but when you draft the 👑 you are almost obligated  
Heh. You're missing a tense there. I saw them open for Metallica at Petco Park in San Diego. I was trying my darndest to stay sober. I had to leave the show to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread