What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza IV - Combined Music/Fantasy Draft - Braxton Un-Breaks My Heart (1 Viewer)

Bummer about losing the SF. I loved watching you all go crazy taking Baker Mayfield and Derek Carr over AJ Brown and Calvin Ridley. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Shouldn’t have Marco drop out. Bye week or I’ll team up with somebody if they can take my drop/add proclivities. 

We need a 16th by the looks of it.
I'll drop out. I've been in all of them, and don't mind sitting this one out. I was a "probably" anyway, and I have a little bit of song draft burnout. I can come back next year.

I'll drop out. I've been in all of them, and don't mind sitting this one out. I was a "probably" anyway.

No. I refuse. :)  The annual rock/simey week is a huge part of my team’s motivation and raison d’etre. Can’t have you leave. 

I'll drop out. I've been in all of them, and don't mind sitting this one out. I was a "probably" anyway, and I have a little bit of song draft burnout. I can come back next year.
Nooooo!

Let’s ask Raging Karma and Weasel Police to split into two teams. 

Changed the title post to try and lure in a 16th. Worst case, I'm sure we could find someone to just do the football side of things. 

I'm going to be at the cabin with no running water again on August 28th and returning on the 31st. I think that is right. I do get a signal in different areas inside and outside of the cabin. I think I can get the internet. I know I can text. If I'm in this, my availability will be spotty during that time, and I will probably have to add songs when I get back. 

I'm going to be at the cabin with no running water again on August 28th and returning on the 31st. I think that is right. I do get a signal in different areas inside and outside of the cabin. I think I can get the internet. I know I can text. If I'm in this, my availability will be spotty during that time, and I will probably have to add songs when I get back. 
I'm pretty sure no one will have the vapors if you picked the music later.

The Dreaded Marco said:
Nooooo!

Let’s ask Raging Karma and Weasel Police to split into two teams. 
He didnt want to deal with the football part and I didn't want to do the music part which is why we teamed up.  We could probably drop out if that helps.

He didnt want to deal with the football part and I didn't want to do the music part which is why we teamed up.  We could probably drop out if that helps.

@krista4 said she would run KP's team in season - the "song" part shouldn't be a big deal. Obviously it's up to all of you though. I would just hate to see some one having to drop out.

I'm dropping out before you if we can't get a 16th.

I insist.
I honestly do have song draft burnout. We've been doing the Genrepalooza draft for almost a year. I'm retiring from that one at round 555 (we are on round 544 now). Sitting out a league draft where you have to pick a song sounds kinda good to me. 😀 

Users who are viewing this thread