What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

T&P Please (4 Viewers)

My 17 year old son was admitted to the hospital with a 10x8 cm mass in his abdomen which was affecting his bladder and kidney function.  He's currently getting an MRI to be followed by a biopsy. 

I'm having a hard time being strong for him... gotta hold it together.  If you are so inclined, any thoughts, prayers, and general good thoughts his way would be most appreciated.
I'm rooting for you and your son. After all, you're my favorite caveman family, and we all want the best for you guys!

Stay strong and stay positive no matter what. There are always positive outcomes. Really pulling for one here. All my thoughts are with you, GB. 

best wishes i hope that he pulls through this quickly stay strong

Last edited by a moderator:
T&P to you and your family, Kee!

My daughter has had health issues since birth and has had 2 major surgeries in the last 18 months (she's 19).  The best way I've found to stay positive through things like this is to expect the best outcome, truly expect it.  If your mind starts to wander somewhere else just stop those thoughts and recalibrate to positive expectations.  That's the most likely outcome anyway, so don't waste your time on  the "what ifs". 

Good luck!

Your son and your family have my best wishes.  Hoping the next post you make in here is good news.

Hang in there, I know you dont feel strong, but it's in the dad job description and I am sure you can do it. Hope all goes well for your son.

I'll burn some sage, light a candle and say some prayers for your son and the entire family. Definitely pool all of the love and support within yourself and from the FBG community to be the rock of Gibraltar that your family needs you to be at this tough moment.  Stay positive and be strong,  and we'll all keep sending our best your way!!!

Users who are viewing this thread