What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TE Dallas Goedert, PHI (1 Viewer)

any of y'all have projections for him? talking on other sites, people project him to have a career year.
While I don’t have projections I don’t see the “career numbers” in 2024 for him with Saq taking targets.
Saq is an accomplished receiving RB and will get designed plays for him in open space

He's an afterthought that apparently will fall to me in every draft.
I don't get the displeasure with him.
His stats and ADP are great why isn't the FF world adjusting?

any of y'all have projections for him? talking on other sites, people project him to have a career year.
60 rec, 700 yds on 85 targets, 5 TDs or thereabouts, with 3 or 4 games missed due to injury. Every season I roll with Goedert with high hopes but he never quite meets expectations. I think he probably has one breakout season in him if he can avoid the injury bug. Maybe this is the year?

I agree he has potential for a career year, though my guess is will be his second best season on a per game basis as he was doing very well in per game production in 2022.

I think Barkley and the down year he had last year has overly soured people.

With regards to the down year I think that offensive coaching staff last year was sorry. Some of it had to do with his arm injury but his efficiency was drastically lower then his previous seasons, which was elite just the season before and I"m not using that word lightly. Kellen Moore knows how to use the TE's and likes to use them. His teams have been just inside the top 10 in TE targets his last 4 years as an OC and while it's fair to point out he's likely never had a #2WR as talented as Devonta, I'd argue a lot harder he's never had a TE as talented as Goedert.

As for Barkley I don't actually think he's a better receiver then Swift.

Doubt he can be some kind of league winner without an injury to Devonta or AJB but if you give him 100 targets, which I think he can do if he's actually playing 17 games. I think he gives you 70+/800(would have been 80 and over 1K on 100 targets in 2022).

Good value, underrated.

I agree he has potential for a career year, though my guess is will be his second best season on a per game basis as he was doing very well in per game production in 2022.

I think Barkley and the down year he had last year has overly soured people.

With regards to the down year I think that offensive coaching staff last year was sorry. Some of it had to do with his arm injury but his efficiency was drastically lower then his previous seasons, which was elite just the season before and I"m not using that word lightly. Kellen Moore knows how to use the TE's and likes to use them. His teams have been just inside the top 10 in TE targets his last 4 years as an OC and while it's fair to point out he's likely never had a #2WR as talented as Devonta, I'd argue a lot harder he's never had a TE as talented as Goedert.

As for Barkley I don't actually think he's a better receiver then Swift.

Doubt he can be some kind of league winner without an injury to Devonta or AJB but if you give him 100 targets, which I think he can do if he's actually playing 17 games. I think he gives you 70+/800(would have been 80 and over 1K on 100 targets in 2022).

Good value, underrated.

Kellen Moore is the great big wildcard. Hurts said 95% of the offense is new. So looking at past performance for the Eagles is hard to predict future use. One thing I know, Goedert needs to stay healthy.

Despite the zero in week 1, was the #7 TE before breaking his arm. By the time he was back, the Eagles had imploded. Underrated value, just make sure you have a decent backup in case of injury.

Users who are viewing this thread