What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TE Kyle Pitts, ATL (2 Viewers)

Maybe the new regime will use Pitts more where he's not being covered by cornerbacks, but instead more over the middle against linebackers and safeties. Arthur Smith didn't know what he was doing.

Perhaps it goes without saying, but
🚀
Kyle Pitts reached out to Kirk Cousins on #8. Cousins said to him that he wants to be a good teammate, if you really want it you keep it. Cousins said he won't just take the number. If he gets it, he'll write a check. A check to a charity, whatever. Pitts joked all he might want ... targets.
I’d like to see Pitts use his college number: #84. Should be free now with Cordarrelle Patterson gone in free agency. For some reason I just don’t like seeing a tight end wearing a single digit number, doesn’t look right to me.

I know there is a ton of hype around Laporta, McBride, Kincaid and understandably so. They are all great talents, but I think we will see Pitts/Bowers 1/2 in most Dynasty rankings at this time next year.

Users who are viewing this thread