What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Texans at Jets (1 Viewer)

Sure would love to see the Texans stall out here so Graham can kick a field goal for me, but the Jets are horrible and I think I'm going to need to get my four points in the form of 4 extra points.

Sure would love to see the Texans stall out here so Graham can kick a field goal for me, but the Jets are horrible and I think I'm going to need to get my four points in the form of 4 extra points.
It doesn't look like you'll have any trouble getting 4 XPs.

For Foster owners who don't get to see a lot of Texans games and who are wondering why Forsett was in already...

Expect to see Forsett come when the Texans hit the 40 yard line or so, then Foster back in when they hit the red zone. It's not like that all the time, and sometimes the backup will get plays at the start of the drive. But it's very common to see with Foster and Tate used in that fashion. And it looks like Kubiak is sticking with it with Forsett on that first drive.

For Foster owners who don't get to see a lot of Texans games and who are wondering why Forsett was in already...Expect to see Forsett come when the Texans hit the 40 yard line or so, then Foster back in when they hit the red zone. It's not like that all the time, and sometimes the backup will get plays at the start of the drive. But it's very common to see with Foster and Tate used in that fashion. And it looks like Kubiak is sticking with it with Forsett on that first drive.
solid post.

For Foster owners who don't get to see a lot of Texans games and who are wondering why Forsett was in already...Expect to see Forsett come when the Texans hit the 40 yard line or so, then Foster back in when they hit the red zone. It's not like that all the time, and sometimes the backup will get plays at the start of the drive. But it's very common to see with Foster and Tate used in that fashion. And it looks like Kubiak is sticking with it with Forsett on that first drive.
Thanks for the info!

That seems unusual. Is it just to keep him rested for the more important carries (getting them into solid range, but saving him for tough redzone carries)? I can't recall seeing other teams do that very much in the past, and since I don't own any Texans players other than the kicker, I rarely monitor their games.

I'm a little worried. My opponent only trails me by 65 points with Owen Daniels going tonight.

Jets fans are really passionate, they can't be happy with the direction of their team. The team is getting worse every year

That seems unusual. Is it just to keep him rested for the more important carries (getting them into solid range, but saving him for tough redzone carries)? I can't recall seeing other teams do that very much in the past, and since I don't own any Texans players other than the kicker, I rarely monitor their games.
I suspect that's the reason, to have Foster fresh when they hit the red zone. It doesn't happen every drive by any means, but I've noticed it enough to think it's a pattern.

Jets fans are really passionate, they can't be happy with the direction of their team. The team is getting worse every year
I'm the last person to be a Jets fan but man you got to feel bad for them. I've never heard a crowd cheer so loud for a delay of game penalty called on the offense, lol. Props to them.

Cushing is from New Jersey, so is probably even more fired up for the game than normal.

Users who are viewing this thread