What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The CHAZ Thread (1 Viewer)

Is anyone really surprised though?  These people preach acceptance and equality.......in reality, they don't want to accept people who may a different world view as them, especially Christians......they equate Christians as bigoted, when in reality, true Christians are the opposite....there are many who don't live a true Christian existence, but aspiring to be Christ-like is actually more of what the left claims they are.....these chazzers don't live in the real world.
People acting like they know what happened from this video is ridiculous. 

:mellow:

Community policing in #CHAZ : a man force kissed (unwanted) by another man #Seatle

https://twitter.com/danli_wang/status/1271905406105776130?s=21
I mean that's actually pretty cringe but if you notice the situation de-escalated and everyone walked away.  If that guy had resisted City PD like that he'd be getting choked for real, booked, stripsearched and tossed in the slammer if not outright killed.  They're doing a better job than the police already.  

Looks like he was some religious quack barking on the street.  Seems like the perfect distillation of rightwing victimhood, guy being obnoxious and yelling at people to worship his invisible skyghost falls into the fetal position, followed by a bunch of Trumpguys handwringing about 'christians get chokeholded'.  🙄  No, learn how to read the room and quit disturbing the peace.

Fox News literally just got exposed photoshopping the same guy into multiple stories, their entire narrative falls apart upon basic scrutiny, doesn't matter, on to the next distortion.  Police have been lying their asses off for weeks and news still reports it as fact.  Can't wait to hear more good faith on the ground reports from Andy Ngo, BlazeTV, Jack Posobiec etc. 

Exactly my take.

My wife's brother actually called to make sure we were ok which was very nice but yeah it is very overblown. The first weekend was much, much worse in Seattle as far as I can tell. 5 miles away may as well be the dark side of the moon.

I was a just a couple miles away from downtown and this CHAZ zone few days ago supporting some of the local beer places that just reopened (just doing my part :lol:  ) and you couldn't even tell that anything was going on. Looked like a normal sunny Tuesday afternoon. 

This is a fluid situation though so so who knows what will happen.
Hey General, thanks for the reports - just out of curiosity, how big is this thing, like how many blocks by how many blocks? TIA, Happy Sunday. :banned:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey General, thanks for the reports - just out of curiosity, how big is this thing, like how many blocks by how many blocks? TIA, Happy Sunday. :banned:
Yo! It’s about 4 blocks long and 2 blocks wide. If you type in “Pine and 11th Seattle” on your phone maps you can see the area blocked off. It expands past that area a block or so in various directions.

If had to guess a section of this will remain a park / protest / art type thing of some sorts when this is over. There’s already a huge athletic field there that they may add to. 

CHAZ has set up a police department page on Facebook.  From the comments:

"Awe it’s so super seeing the outside support coming in from the oppressed United States. You guys should totally come an stop by sometime and say hey. We have Starbucks baristas at every check point. However, if you identify as a Caucasian decent, we just ask that you do the following: 1.)kneel upon request. 2.) Wash feet at any of our many confidently located foot washing stations scattered throughout. 3.) Apologize for being Caucasian when applicable. 4.) Attend a Black Lives Matter luncheon *required*"

All I can say is wow.  

Here's some more from the page:

"Hi there, we are pleased to announce the first step in making the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone the special place that it is.... the founding of this department page. Please excuse our progress while we are in the beginning stages of moving into our home located at 1519 12th. Ave. (former location of the oppressors). As we are our own sovereign country now, getting mail is still being worked out. Our slogan is simple: “See something? Don’t say anything.” You will find our friendly officers welcoming you in normal clothing (not scary uniforms) wearing vests made from recycled materials. Our officers are not issued assault rifles, we are not here to assault anyone. You will be happy to know the maker of Hi Point Firearms (most respected weapons manufacturers in the nation) have donated all weapons & accompanying clips to us free of charge. We’ve opted to only utilize practice rounds in our everyday ammo as practice makes perfect. In an effort to minimize harmful gas emissions from redundant units, we’re using Segway’s. After much intimidation, we’ve gained compliance from local business owners to fund our new awesome mode of transportation. We’d like to thank Mayor Durkan for her help in removing Chief Carmen Best & her oppressive regieme. More updates follow ✌🏼🌈 ⬛️"

I can't tell if they're serious or joking?

Here's some more from the page:

"Hi there, we are pleased to announce the first step in making the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone the special place that it is.... the founding of this department page. Please excuse our progress while we are in the beginning stages of moving into our home located at 1519 12th. Ave. (former location of the oppressors). As we are our own sovereign country now, getting mail is still being worked out. Our slogan is simple: “See something? Don’t say anything.” You will find our friendly officers welcoming you in normal clothing (not scary uniforms) wearing vests made from recycled materials. Our officers are not issued assault rifles, we are not here to assault anyone. You will be happy to know the maker of Hi Point Firearms (most respected weapons manufacturers in the nation) have donated all weapons & accompanying clips to us free of charge. We’ve opted to only utilize practice rounds in our everyday ammo as practice makes perfect. In an effort to minimize harmful gas emissions from redundant units, we’re using Segway’s. After much intimidation, we’ve gained compliance from local business owners to fund our new awesome mode of transportation. We’d like to thank Mayor Durkan for her help in removing Chief Carmen Best & her oppressive regieme. More updates follow ✌🏼🌈 ⬛️"

I can't tell if they're serious or joking?
Then you're not very good at this.

CHAZ has set up a police department page on Facebook.  From the comments:

"Awe it’s so super seeing the outside support coming in from the oppressed United States. You guys should totally come an stop by sometime and say hey. We have Starbucks baristas at every check point. However, if you identify as a Caucasian decent, we just ask that you do the following: 1.)kneel upon request. 2.) Wash feet at any of our many confidently located foot washing stations scattered throughout. 3.) Apologize for being Caucasian when applicable. 4.) Attend a Black Lives Matter luncheon *required*"

All I can say is wow.  
Does this mean I can identify as black & not be harassed?

Straight clowns.

I finally made it to this thing today.

Went golfing in the AM and swung by afterwards. It's pretty much a crazy farmer's market is the best way I'd describe it. Most crowded area I have been in since March. Except for the buildings having boards on the windows it was pretty normal honestly. There was a central section (I think) at the main intersection where there was some sort of speech going on that I didn't get super close too. Bunch of people with those pop up tent things giving out info. Yes there was a drum circle.

Went golfing in the AM and swung by afterwards. It's pretty much a crazy farmer's market is the best way I'd describe it. Most crowded area I have been in since March. Except for the buildings having boards on the windows it was pretty normal honestly. There was a central section (I think) at the main intersection where there was some sort of speech going on that I didn't get super close too. Bunch of people with those pop up tent things giving out info. Yes there was a drum circle.
Are you talking within the walls or outside?

No go in the middle of the night and report back. TIA. 

There will be an issue at night at some point I'm sure. Honestly where could you say you get a big crowds of people in a space and not run into problems at night at some point? 
Will this help or hurt property values? Never know it may start a new hipster area.

There will be an issue at night at some point I'm sure. Honestly where could you say you get a big crowds of people in a space and not run into problems at night at some point? 
Anywhere you had adequate law enforcement. 

Man was that a softball.  

Will this help or hurt property values? Never know it may start a new hipster area.
I would not want to live in the middle of that for sure. The people that live right there now are probably not loving this. A few blocks away I doubt it would make much a difference in that area, already pretty spendy there.

I could see a small section carved out of the current area being designated for something long term.

If you’re cool with this, I assume you’d also be cool with a group of MAGA people taking over a 6 block radius of a major city? 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread